Hoshi/Xiumin

KPOP- Things You Said….

 

(Svt) Hoshi/ Xiumin (EXO) -Things you said too quietly (3)

 

 

EXO is one of the biggest groups in South Korea and everyone knows it. They’re admired and looked up to by so many people. And Hoshi is one of those many people. Another fan amongst the many. But he guesses that being an Idol as well gives him some privileges. Privilege like seeing EXO so up close and getting a chance to converse with them. Granted, with so many people in his group, all he can say is his greetings. But still. 

Standing in line with s, talking about their albums and joking around, and Hoshi being at the back, he doesn’t say much. Just smiles and listens. And among the conversation he catches another person doing the same thing he is. The oldest of EXO, Xiumin. He stood in the back, almost hidden by the tall members. Hoshi watched as he listened and smiled, laughing when s cracked a joke. 

 

Somehow….Hoshi felt better, knowing he wasn’t the only one who had trouble interacting with others in a group so big. Xiumin raised an eyebrow at him once his eyes caught Hoshi looking at him. But Hoshi just bowed a little and smiled softly. 

 

 

When the music show is over and the groups have gathered on the stage to await the winner, Hoshi finds himself inching closer to Xiumin, who was busy looking forward and lightly swaying back and forth. 

“Hyung.” Hoshi called out softly. Xiumin turned around, eyes curious. Hoshi’s cheeks colored red but he had to do this. “Do you want to grab dinner with me sometimes? I feel like we have a lot in common.”

 

Xiumin’s face slowly broke into a smile. He nodded and then turned back around. Hoshi beamed with delight.
 

 

 


 

 

 

* First one up!! SVT & EXO Fans, gather under here :)!!!


THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!!!

Thank you for reading!!!