Rayeon’s Lunch

At The Office {Application Closed} •=•

 

Rayeon’s Lunch:

The afternoon came and Rayeon was in her office with T.O.P sketching a new shoe design

“Cheetah or Snake?” she asked.

“Snake” He answered.

“Purple or blue?”

“Purple”

Black or clear?”

“Of course Black”

“Okay, all done.” She smiled to herself.

“Finally you’ve asked me questions since I got here can it see it now?” He asked.

“Aniyo “

“What, why not?”

“You can see it when it comes out.” She smirked.

“But I practically made the shoe.” He reasoned.

“Ani, I just took your advice.” She looked up at him.

“Fine, but can I at least get a peak at it?”

Nope~”she sang

“Fine I’ll be leaving then” T.O.P said hoping she would change her mind.

“Okay see you tomorrow. “ She laughed at his immatureness.

“I’m opening the door~”

“Mhm”

“I’m stepping out~”

“Same time tomorrow right?” She asked.

“Please can I see?” He ran back in closing the door slightly embarrassed your whole department was staring at him weirdly.

“Nope.” she locked the drawing in her desk.

T.O.P sighed and plopped down on her desk.

“But, if it makes you feel any better when the final product comes you’ll be the first one I show.” She hugged his waist knowing she hated to see him sad.

“I feel much better now.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Good now leave or have lunch with me.” Rayeon smirked.

“I would love to but I have something urgent to attend in 15minutes.” He apologized.

“Nice way to turn down my offer.” Rayeon pouted leaving his embrace.

“But, I’ll make it up to you tomorrow okay?” He said.

“I’ll have to think about it”

“There’ll be strawberries and whipped cream~”

“Are you bribing me now?”She arched her eyebrow.

“Anything to have lunch with a pretty lady.” he smiled.

“Pabo… you better hurry to your urgent whatever it is, what is it that you do anyways?”She asked becoming curious.

“Right…and I’ll be waiting for your answer tomorrow!” He raced out the door avoiding her question on purpose.

“Always leaves me hanging.”She sighed, grabbing her purse before announcing to her department that they were free to head off to lunch.

 

 

 

A/N: i wouldve updated yesterday but my dad was being a computer hog so more will come today~