Danbi’s Lunch

At The Office {Application Closed} •=•

 

kim-shin-yeong-13.jpg?w=627

Danbi’s Lunch:

Sunggyu walked into the office holding a thick pack of papers gently setting them on his desk .he knocked on the door near his desk waiting for an answer that never came. He slowly walked into the young ladies personal office shaking his head to find her sleep head buried in her arms with her I-phone head phones blasting music in her ears.

“Yah, yah.” He poked her head.

“Yah, Choi Danbi how do you expect to get the spring line done if you’re going to sleep all the time.” He nagged.

“I’m not sleeping I was just resting my eyes.” Danbi mumbled with her head still buried in her arms.” your fist day and I’m already nagging did you sign the file I gave you?” He asked.

“Bwo!?” she asked sitting up.

“Aigoo what am I going to do with you?” he asked out loud.

“Yah shrimp eyes you didn’t give me candy since this morning and you expect me to be energized?”

“It’s almost lunch time lets go get Korean BBQ. “ Sunggyu said.

“Candy first” Danbi smirked.

“Argh, fine.” Sunggyu pulled out a king sized snicker and placed it upon her desk noticing her deep frown ,he noticed his own mistake.

“Sorry.” He mumbled digging into his hidden blazer pocket he pulled out a king size pack of skittles.

“Thank you~” she sang fully awake and satisfied.

“Can we leave now?” Sunggyu asked annoyed.

“Mhm, did you let everyone else go?” Danbi asked worried about the others.

“Yes, and must I do everything for you?”

“Shut up shrimp eyes and let’s go I’m hungry.” Danbi said walking off.

“Y-Yah will you stop with the eye jokes they’re not even that small.” Sunggyu ran to catch up with her while trying to make his eyes bigger with his hands.

 

A/N:sorry its a little short i will make them longer in the future~