APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At The Office {Application Closed} •=•

What you’ve all been waiting for The APPLICATION!!!!! Sorry for the lateness I had to go to school this morning Lls.

 

So before you start applying I’d like to give you some tips that COULD/MAYBE get your app chosen. And I like for all those who don’t get picked now there will be an Anti ver. of the chosen ones, you’ll understand later if you don’t get it now so………

 

APPLICATON TIPS….

  1. Page One: Self explanatory.
  2. Page Two: This part is only for me, not everyone apply as a bad girl or a goody good I want something unique , short , and simple.
  3. Page Three: Probably the hardest part /DO NOT EXPLAIN YOUR FASHION,I’LL LET YOU KNOW NOW YOUR APP WON’T BE ACCEPTED.I COULD CARELESS ABOUT HOW MANY PARAGRAPHS YOU WRITE EXPLAING IT -_-  THIS PAGE IS LINKS ONLY!!!!! /PLEASE USE POLYVORE OR LOOKBOOK (you can use Yesstyle but the links don’t last forever so I don’t really recommend it, if you know another site that has very nice fashion just tell me in the comment box on page 7 I may consider it J)/Polyvore: I know it’s kind of picky but if you use Polyvore try and use outfits without the pictures in the background for EX you may use is: jrocklover4life/LOOKBOOK: Kryz Uy is TAKEN. But feel free to use EX: Jacklyn Uy, Laureen Uy, Camille Co, and etc. I may ask for more outfits later. To get the picture by its self next to the outfit picture should be the word “zoom” with a magnifying glass next to it click it and copy the link (Lookbook instructions). YOUR OUTFITS WILL BE USED IN THE STORY SO YOU BEST AH STEP YOUR GAME UP ;)
  4. Page Four: keep in mind You live in an Apartment. If you can’t find a personal office picture its okay I got you :].You Don’t Need a motorcycle but if you do just give me a link and name the year don’t matter to me.
  5. Page Five: Self Explanatory.
  6. Page Six: Any Kpop artist can be your partner (I know a lot of artist so if I don’t know them I’m willing to learn)  Bang YoungGuk TAKEN sorry~. What is he?  if you chose other you can use examples or make up your own.
  7. Page Seven: you can put the names of the idols, or the picture of what you want them to look like in the story or both. Motto-what you live by or just your simple saying. Code Name –a name by which people who don’t know you know you as lls .Trivia: extra stuff Ex: more likes dislikes things I didn’t ask or if you want a rival or not (you already have one but if you want another or don’t want one lemme know)
  8. Page Eight: I don’t even remember adding this page but just submit your app :]

 

I’m so excited for appliers to apply. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AFTER OR BEFORE YOU APPLY SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :]

Due Date: March 8,2012 but I’m 100% sure I’M GOING Extend it if I get a lot of good apps. ENJOY~

 

 

 

http://www.tfaforms.com/231176           I almost forgot the most important part