Hyuni's Lunch

At The Office {Application Closed} •=•

 

Hyuni’s lunch:

The tall man walked into the class room filled with hair dryers, sinks, hair supplies,stations,perms,shampoo’s,pin,rollers,weave,wigs,extentions,relaxers,and conditioners, you name it they had it.

“Does anyone know where Hyuni is?” Chunji yelled over the noise of the many machines.

Although he was loud he wasn’t heard. He walked over to jokwons station and yelled in his ear.

“Do you know where is!?”

Jokwons quickly turned around with a hot comb and curling iron in his hand that was radiating enough heat to make you sweat.

“Ah, damn Jokwon put those down.” Chunji Screeched.

“What, you want to be sneaking up on people and so take the heat.” Kwon waved the heat items in chunji’s face.

“Aigoo you’re going to be the death of me.”Chunji ran away to find someone that didn’t have a high heat tool in their hand.

“Jessica have you seen Hyuni?”

“She’s in the back braiding a manikins head” she replied.

“Thanks.” Chunji smiled happy she didn’t want to burn him.

Chunji came to the back and spotted Hyuni.

“Hey, have you seen the hair clampers, the silver ones?” Chunji asked.

“In that box on the bottom shelf.” She pointed to the shelf with her comb.

“Can you pass it to me?”Chunji smirked getting a dirty idea.

As Hyuni was half way bent over she abruptly stood up catching on to Chunji idea.

“Ha! You erted man I will not bend over for you was that your plan?” She pointed at him.

“Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t.” He smirked.

“Now I’m not going to get it, you do it yourself so I can look at your .” She smiled.

“Your wish is my command.” Chunji bent down attempting to be y failing epically making Hyuni chuckle.

“Like what you see?” He asked slowly standing up.

“I’ve seen better, now hurry up and leave.” Hyuni said reaching for her ceramic straightener.

Chunji quickly backed away afraid that she would do the same thing as jokwon.

“I’ll see you at lunch then.” He said frightened when hyuni lifted the device to untangle the plug cord.

“Okay.”Hyuni said using the straightener to wave bye making Chunji run out back to the class area.

“What’s his problem, it’s not even .”Hyuni said examining the straightner.