One-shot #3: Please be more aware of your surroundings

Random Wenrene prompts cause ✨why not✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Joy and Yeri are bored out of their wits. They’ve been listening to Wendy go on and on about Irene for a good 20 minutes now. She talked about how’s the most beautiful girl she has ever seen, how she’s a literal angel sent to earth, and so on and so forth. The two of them have actually zoned out and started ignoring Wendy’s rant after her fourth compliment to Irene, they opted to focus their attention on eating the food in front of them while occasionally nodding their head to make it seem like they were listening to the rambling Wendy. Not like she’ll notice them not listening to her anyways. Once she starts talking about Irene everything around her fades away into the void including her two very bored friends in front of her.

 

Joy was boredly poking a hamburger with a french fry when Wendy started choking beside her and aggressively nudging her. At first she ignored her thinking it was just another stunt pulled by Yeri to annoy her. She eventually gets annoyed at the constant nudging and she snaps her head towards Yeri, her eyes glaring at the younger girl. The younger girl who was starting to recover from her coughing fit ignored her glare and pointed at someone behind Wendy. Joy’s sight followed to where Yeri’s fingers were pointing, only to see a smiling Irene waving at them heading right toward them. Joy started choking as well.

 

‘If Wendy unnie doesn't stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter