2. The Physical Game

Be my guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, The Scene College

Jimin hates PE so much. But it is a core course for everyone in the college to take as stamina is key for them to sound stable when they are performing. Jimin has a good stamina, at least he himself thought so. But speaking of strength, it is definitely not what Jimin is doing best in. Compared to all other people who are so tall, Jimin is like a tiny teddy bear to them, despite his fit body.

The class went on, today the coach decided to let them play basketball with another class. The boys took turn to play whilst for the girls they will have their usual flexibility training at the gym.

All the boys are divided into several teams, Team 1 vs Team 2 and it goes on. Jimin ended up in Team 5, which means he can get to watch two rounds before he plays. Feeling bored, it only took seconds for Jimin to slip through the crowd to sit down. With the sound of a whistle, the game started.

Jimin wasn’t exactly paying attention, until an extremely loud scream of the girls from his class broke his train of thought.

“AHHHHHHH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!”

“JUNGKOOK!!!”

“He smiled at me just now!!!”

What the hell?

Jimin tried to find who are the girls calling, and soon he saw two tall males from another class in Team 1 and Team 2 respectively, playing so dramatically. One was wearing a bandana, while the other in the meantime was proudly showing off his bunny teeth whenever he grinned.

Do they think they are some leading actors in movies…? Those gesture were so extra as they are like some peacocks trying to show off their charisma. Once in a while, they even waved back and smiled to the girls, earning more gasps and shouts. Jimin definitely was not fond of this type of guy, good looking, good in sports and has an army of fangirls.

Which sounds like a trouble.

Still immersed in his thought, Jimin doesn’t realize the shooting ball towards him. A loud bang and Jimin was stunned, his specs thrown off, the impact leaving his left cheek burning.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry!” The bandana guy ran over and leaned down.

Jimin finally had time to take a look at the guy, big eyes, panting as he was playing so drastically, and most important is he has a really deep voice, something how your old uncle that makes lame jokes will sound like. Thinking of that, Jimin laughed.

And the boy in front of him seemed dumbfounded. Obviously, as he of course would not expect Jimin to chuckle. But soon, the boy got hold of the situation and let out the widest grin ever, showing his blinding rectangle smile.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, just be careful next time.” Jimin assured him.

After that, the bandana guy resumed into the game, Jimin softly rubbed his cheek which is still hurting a little. He soon found himself tracking the guy’s move, Jimin can see why the girls are ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter