1. The Virtual Game

Be my guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, Seoul College

It was another day in college. Jimin did not know when does all these started, maybe since his last year of high school, people tend to call him names with his look, mock or even bully him.

Actually, Jimin’s dressing wasn’t that weird. Round glasses, attire of black and white, sometimes with a bit of lip balm. That basically describes how Jimin looks everyday in class, not to mention his bright red hair, but that wasn’t a big problem. Hair style and make up is not restricted in the college as this college mainly provides courses for future celebrities, producers or anyone related to these careers.

“Watch your steps!”

Followed by several mocking laughter, the group of senior students walked away.

All Jimin’s classes today has ended, and this little boy is on his way back to home. His days are actually quite plain, normally would be filled up with a lot of studying, part-time work, and a little bit of socializing with his family (mostly his younger brother, Jisung).

A few more catcalling followed after the laughter of the boys, leaving Jimin awkward under the daylight. What a mood spoiler, after all. Jimin did nothing wrong, yet they just find teasing him interesting. Sighing, Jimin lowered his head more, averted his sight and left the spot as soon as possible. How he wish he could just vanish into air…

On his way back home, he noticed one banner regarding a popular game these days, PUBG. Jimin tilted his head a bit, it is Friday today so why not give the game a try? I am not a nerd after all.

The tingling was weird, it is not that Jimin liked gaming anyway, just a sense of proving himself suddenly went up. Jimin tried to neglect the feeling, assuring himself that this is just a ‘cool’ way of spending his free time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter