6. [preview] untitled

The Anthology of Sunggyu's Many Lives Across Multiple Universes

a/n: I know I've been absolutely awful with updating, but I honestly haven't had much time to do anything... I'm incredibly tired. but I thought I'd like to post a teaser of a little something I've been tinkering with for fun, haha. it's a cross-dressing college AU, where Sunggyu, of course, agrees to a dare while inebriated that will probably change the rest of his life. I've been thinking Hogyu and Yeolgyu and Donggyu and basically hints of everyone/Gyu. it's supposed to be funny, and Gyu has a bit of a potty mouth. :)

 

 

Kim Sunggyu is starting to regret last night. He has an awful migraine throbbing in the confines of his skull, and his feet ache from wearing high heels. He’s kind of worried that they’ll permanently disfigure his feet or something because even while he’s sitting down on a bench—legs crossed neatly like how Sungjong instructed him—his feet still hurt like eternal damnation; pardon his language. What if he can never walk in normal shoes again? What if he’s stuck wearing heels for the rest of his life because his feet become so misshapen that his heels can no longer touch the ground? The thought is mildly terrifying, and he hopes that his feet are okay or else Sungyeol will make fun of him for the rest of his life. All the way through college and marriage and retirement until he dies.

 

Sunggyu shifts his position. The corset also makes it hard to sit properly. It squeezes his waist like a gigantic boa constrictor, and the gel pads, squished up against his chest, sag over the top. His chest feels really heavy and uncomfortable.

 

(“I mean, yours are pretty big in the first place.” Sungyeol has this wild, -eating grin on his face, and Sunggyu tries really hard not to clobber him with Sungjong’s makeup bag.)

 

His legs are cold, too. Sungjong waxed his legs last night and tore off a billion skin cells, aka his last layer of insulation against the chilly winter. Tights did not count. It was not fair at all because if Sunggyu hadn’t been absolutely drunk out of his ing mind, he wouldn’t have even let Sungjong come within one meter of his body. Sungjong still insists that he was surprisingly willing to partake in the cross-dressing bet.

 

“I threw up on your shirt afterwards,” Sunggyu had protested as Sungjong applied eyeliner at 7 in the morning. “Clearly I was not thinking properly!”

 

“Your legs look nice though,” Myungsoo had piped up.

 

“Your calves are very shapely,” Sungyeol added, raising his eyebrows.

 

“ you all to ing hell!” A second, and then, “Ow, Sungjong, what the !”

 

to be continued..