4. i like you (Woohyun/Sunggyu)

The Anthology of Sunggyu's Many Lives Across Multiple Universes

 

As Sunggyu is chopping carrots in the kitchen, Woohyun says, "Gyu-ah, I like you."

 

"Please," Sunggyu sniffs, "I know you think me being gay is some kind of hilarious girly rainbow-filled experience, but your jokes are not funny." He determinedly turns his back to Woohyun and continues chopping carrots, this time even harder than usual.

 

"I really do."

 

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. "That's the sound of a lumberjack. Cutting your greasy self down," Sunggyu says. To emphasize his point, he slams the knife into the cutting block so hard that it gets stuck. Woohyun watches, amused, as he tries unsuccessfully to pull the knife out and stumbles backwards into the refrigerator.

 

"Moron," Woohyun laughs.

 

Sunggyu folds his arms and looks adorably sulky in his lime-green apron - a birthday present from Woohyun. A symbol of our apartment-mate bromance, he had proclaimed, but Sunggyu likes to think that he means more of a servant-master relationship. For goodness sakes', he's the only one who actually does anything around here. He even washes Woohyun's gross laundry (and no, he absolutely doesn't think that Woohyun has great fashion taste because Woohyun absolutely does not look perfect in everything he wears). "I hate you," he mutters. "I hate you so much. Why am I cooking for you? Why do I ever do anything for you?"

 

"Well," Woohyun grins, "I like you." And he leans forward and kisses Sunggyu pink and breathless.

 

 

 

 

"I'm a good kisser, aren't I?"

Sunggyu socks him in the jaw with a frying pan.

 



 

you guys wanted happy Woogyu. I'm not sure if this is quite happy, but at least they're not killing each other or seriously fighting. while writing this, I kept thinking....happy. happy. happy. then what came out was sulky Sunggyu and greasy Woohyun, written choppily and kind of sloppily (RHYMING), but it was kind of fun. as fun as writing gets at 2 AM while you feel like you could roll over on the couch and sleep forever.

but really though. it was fun! :D I'll write a properly happy Woogyu later, but I've got a lot on my hands right now.

I hope you guys enjoyed this- sorry for keeping you guys waiting on the other stories. as I mentioned in my other fanfic, I've been taking turns writing bits of different stories, which is extremely inefficient and makes me look like I've gotten lazy about updating. so the donggyu is kind of half-done-- it's a tiny bit long-- and the myunggyu is also half-done. and there's a new Myunggyu twoshot in store that will be posted as a separate fic; it's almost done. and (hopefully) a post-apocalyptic au story that will also be posted separately!

thanks for reading and/or subscribing!! <3