Chapter 2

THE RETURN OF YOO RACHEL

Another two years passed and after completed their military duties, all of the four men started their work again.

Chan Young entered to Jeguk's company, as his father. In a short time, with his brain and attitude, he became a high manager at work, with many responsibilities and high paycheck. When he was sure to be accepted by his fiancee's family without hindrances, he decided that it was time to propose to her.

He choose a very sophisticated restaurant to do it.

'I have always liked this place.' Bo Na was beautiful and radiant.

'I'm happy to know it... This will be a beautiful memory for both of us...' he smiled at her.

Many people admired the beautiful couple during the dinner. At the end of it, a wonderful cake with a little chocolate's egg on top of it was on the table. He knew she was mad for the brown sweet, infact Bona took immediately the little egg to eat it, but she was stopped by her man. 

'Open it, before eating' he said.

She did it how it was told and  a beautiful, simple diamond ring was in it.

He kneeled in front of her and declared...

'Miss Lee… Do you want to become Miss Yoon?' he asked with love in his eyes

'Finally! I no longer hoped  you would ask me... but... Yes! Yes! Yessss!' With tears in her eyes and a sudden embrace, she accepted his proposal and all the people present at that moment, clapped their hands.

The following weeks were full of preparations for their wedding. The choice of the guest list is always hard to do, more if you are an heir of a high status, because if it is wrong, there are also political consequences. One of the names in doubt was that of Rachel. They didn't have any news about her, but she was indeed the heir of one of the most important company in the country.

'Must we invite her?' Bona asked to her future husband.

'You choose… if you want, yes. Otherwise, no. You have known her since childhood…’ Her man answered.

'I would not invite her, but at the same time, I don't want people to think I'm worried about my appearance to the point of not inviting my aesthetic rival to my wedding…'

'Then… invite her.' He was very pragmatic.

'I have her phone number of the school time... I don't know if she has changed it in the meantime...' Bona stated.

'Try it. If she doesn't respond, you can say that you would invite her but you couldn't, without tell a lie...

'You are really a genius, my love!' She tried to call the number in her list, the only one she had.

At the third ring, a soft voice answered.

 

'What do you want, Bo Na? Are you ok?' The familiar Rachel's voice and her indisputable peculiar character didn't change.

 

'Yah! Yoo Rachel… Do you want to come to my wedding?' Like they left the day before, but were seven years

 

'Do you want one of my beautiful dresses? Think of it… you could be very decent for one time in your life…' Rachel teased.

 

'Of RS' international? No thank you. I don't like them. Too boring and unclassy for my high standard…' Bo Na parried the blow.

 

'Naa… They are not them. I will send you some photos. Think of it and tell me date, time and place' Rachel’s business mode.

 

'I will send you all later. Bye.' Call end by Bona.

 

In ten minutes, the bride's phone was full of beautiful wedding dresses' photos with Rachel as a model. She was astonished...

 

'What a witch! These dresses are really one better than the other… I like all of them. Where did she take these?' She called Rachel again.

 

'Ya!... You really are a witch! I want you here, because I choose one of them, but with some changes… '

 

'I knew you liked them… give me your size… Is it always the same?'

 

'Of course. I'm still perfect as always… have you doubts?'

 

'Tell me the date… I need to organize it for the wedding.'

 

'Seven, July'.

 

'Ok. I'll be there next week. I can change some parts if you like one more than the other, but I have already thought about a better solution for you. I'll book a room at Zeus' hotel. Where do you want to try them? There? At your home? In your building? Another place?...' Rachel was very professional.

 

'How you don't come back home?' Bona was curious about her staying at the hotel.

 

'I need to be free to work for you and I can't, if my mother sees me there after many time…'

 

'I understand. We can try them directly in the hotel. Young Do's security is very strict, so no one will disturb us.'

 

'Perfect. See you soon, then. Don't put on weight…' Rachel teased again.

 

'Yaahh! I'm not you!' Was the counterattack, but Rachel had already closed the call.

 

Bo Na found herself smiling. She needed this. Someone to her same level and underground to interact with. They knew each other too well, and their call showed it.

Now, she was happy to have decided to contact her ex friend, because the time was right for both of them to start again...

The vulcanic girl made another important call…

'Hi, Young Do. News for you. Next week Rachel will be at your hotel. Please, give her the best available room, because we need it for business. No paparazzi, of course, and all on my black credit card.' 

The tall man frozen.

'Are you not kidding, right? If you are doing it, isn't funny...' Young Do didn't believe it.

 

All true, word for word… I think she will book it in a normal way, without telling you. See you.' Bo Na smirked. She knew that since the school time, something was still unclear between the two of them.