끝 : CS.

  끝 : IT'S NOT GOODBYE.  open.
 
 
 
CHEATSHEET
taken things: neptune's plotline is taken along with yves from loona, chaeyeon from dia, wonwoo from seventeen + twice's nayeon for talen twin! 
is it possible for (plotline)'s age to be outside of the suggested age range? yes!! that's totally fine. all the age ranges suggested for each plotline are just guidelines but you do not need to follow them. as long as you stay within the 1993 to 2000 age range, it's okay!
 
is it possible for the company to assign the leader position to one of the members despite how they're one of the youngest of eclipse simply because they're one of the members who have the most trainee years and has leadership skills? i think it would be possible for that to happen as long as not only the management trusts them but also the rest of the members also trust that they're able to effectively act as a bridge between them and the company!! 
 
what would be their situation during covid-19? do they get any comebacks? sunrise entertainment isn't the best at giving them comebacks... the members do have their own reality show (like svt's going svt, gfriend's memoria and bts' run) that happens almost every week though! they are only given 2 comebacks in 2020. one would be in july and the other one in november that would be their last comeback/ title track that they had together.
 
do certain members already go abroad? prior to 2020 some members might have been promoted overseas to their home country if there are applicants that are not korean/ fully korean! however once the pandemic hit korea, all the members were pretty much stuck in korea and waiting for their company's instructions.
 
is it okay for a member to go on hiatus during one or two releases, or do you want the members be active with all of the releases? it's okay for members to go on hiatus for whatever reason! i don't require all the members to be active with every single release.
 
what is the maximum number of years between my character and their love interest? the max should be 7 years! however, please ensure that your l/i is not a minor and/or your l/i or your character started the relationship when one person was a minor while the other was an adult!
 
is it okay if i apply with more than one oc? or are we limited to one app per person? you can apply a maximum of two times per person! however, you must be applying for different plotlines. if i like both characters, i might accept them both!
 
are collabs allowed? yes! feel free to collab!
 
since the story will happen with covid-19 affecting people's lives, would the tokyo 2021 olympics would also be a thing that is happening in this timeline? the olympics will exist in 2021! the games will still be streamed on sites like naver, afreeca tv etc in south korea so anyone can watch it. most events happening in the real world would still be happening in the timeline of this story!

would it be in haerin's character to shut off towards younger members of the group? would she establish boundaries between her and someone who's more immature and naive? she's the type to secretly judge people (if that makes sense) if they're doing something she doesn't approve of, doesn't understand and doesn't want to take part in. she kind of has a holier-than-thou attitude when it comes to immature people because she thinks fooling around and goofing off are only meant for kids,, so i would say she'd be quite stand-offish and distant. but if she sees that they're hardworking and passionate about what they do and can empathise/ sympathise with their struggles, she would definitely be more friendly !!
 
do you think that the company, though han sojun really cared about the group, might clash with the members and their ideals? could the company be seen as controversial, like other companies, because of miscellaneous issues, like overworking the group, dealing with dating scandals incorrectly, etc etc? he definitely would clash with the group in terms of management and their sound. he sees himself as a 'senior' in the industry since he's been with jype for a really long time and has helped some of their groups produce hit songs so he would always try to impose his ideas onto the group or sweep things under the rug if he feels like it would harm the group's reputation. the way he manages (or managed) the group is really similar to the way jype does it and he usually thinks that he is right most of the time. still, he does (eventually) allow the members to self-compose songs but he vets them like crazy. i wouldn't say that he overworks the group (as a whole) and he definitely monitors the members a lot but he does show favouritism to the members and it's quite obvious who he likes and who he doesn't... but ultimately, since they're his only group, he does treat all of them like his own kids and always wants what (he thinks) is the best for them. he's kind of like the dad that'll stay up until 2am to wait for his daughter to come home because he's worried but will scold her the moment she comes home for being irresponsible and not thinking of her future and how this will affect her prospects of getting a good job..
 
since han sojun used to work at jyp, would it make sense for trainees from jyp to move to his agency instead? or is there no relation between sunrise and jyp whatsoever? it would make sense for some jype trainees to move to his agency instead! i think word would definitely spread that an important figure from jype left and some trainees would want to move over. sojun wouldn't 'steal' the trainees so if they wanted to move over, it was probably because of their own accord.
about. this story follows the lives of 6 memebers from eclipse following the disbandment of the group. the members debuted on june 2, 2014 and the group disbanded on april 15, 2021. there were many rumours that surfaced about the reason for their disbandment but the company or the members never addressed or hinted to the reason. i'm not going to address the reason here but it will be explained as the story develops! also, just a side note that this story will happen with covid19 affecting everyone's lives.
 
sunrise entertainment. the group's company was founded in 2012. the ceo, han sojun, was a former jype representative manager and was primarily in charge of music production. he oversaw the music production of several songs from 2pm and wonder girls and even had a hand in helping to compose them. he left the company in 2010 to start his own and was thankful that he had a few people audition to be a trainee under the company. they had a handful of male and female trainees so the management decided to debut a coed group. their original name was supposed to be called lullaby but sojun wanted the name of his first group to be thematically related to his company's name. in order to debut the group, han sojun had to take money out of his own pocket at times in order to produce their music videos and debut album. he was also very involved in the production of their music.
 
since debuting eclipse, sunrise entertainment hasn't debuted any new groups or soloist. sojun's main priority was eclipse and he put all his effort into the group that he had. this was also one reason as to why eclipse's music videos and stages seemed to have a lot of effort and money put into them.
 
eclipse. the group has two different concepts: solar and lunar. solar represents the females in the group while lunar represents the males. solar concepts tends to be more upbeat and/ or fresh sounding sounds while the lunar concepts are more for darker concepts and ballads or what the kids call noise music...
 
while they promote a song that features all the members, each album also has songs from the female members only and the male members only. a lot of their music videos and concepts also revolve around the idea of an eclipse and other astronomical motifs! aside from this, all their members represent one moon in the solar system (also known as the name of the plotline).
 
despite being the first groups to come from the company, they were pretty popular as a group. their title track under their second comback (ie their third mini album) in 2015, under the lunar concept, went viral in korea. the domestic audience really loved their stages and international audience were intrigued by their concept as well. they didn't seem like a coed group just put together for shock factor. in terms of brand reputation and popularity, they're probably the top 15-25 groups in south korea so they are pretty well-known. during their comebacks they usually appear within the top 10 of the group brand reputations. if you have any questions about the group, feel free to ask!
your character. you will be applying as someone who was formally from eclipse! here are just some notes you should take note of when filling in the application. please hover over the pictures for what you'd need to do your app!
 
section one.
★ age ranges will be from 1993 to 2000. however, i am hoping that the final line-up's age would range from aboout 1994 to 1998. still, i won't reject your character if they're born in 1993, 1999 and 2000. there are suggested age ranges but, once again, they are not binding!
★ your character should be at least half-asian. i will allow character who are not fully korean (e.g. thai, chinese, southeast asian etc) but please have a reasonable and realistic reason as to how they ended up with sunrise entertainment. sunrise ent is small so they would not be able to hold global auditions or travel overseas to scout someone.
★ if your character is not cisgendered and/or heteroual, please mention somewhere in the app if it is made known to the public, if the group members know about it or if they've still kept it a secret.
★ no limit on languages... just be reasonable and realistic!
★ face claims can be anyone with a good amount of hq pictures EXCEPT for minors and people who are deceased. no racebending will be tolerated and your character will be rejected should there be an ounce of racebending.
★ when deciding on a face claim, please don't have the person's actual age be more than 5-6 years of your character's age.
 
section two.
★ there are already some notes about this in the application so i'll keep this short!
★ for their personality, i'm neither a quality over quantity or quantity over quality type of person... write as much or as little as you want! as long as i can get the gist of what your character is like behind the camera and on camera, you're good to go. 
★ the background should be anything before their trainee years started. so if they had joined another company before sunrise, the background should end right before they were whisked away into the idol world!
 
section three.
★ the most important thing to note about this section is their experience as an idol! this isnt an applyfic about a new girl group/ boy group so their 6-7 years as an idol would be very important to who they are as a person today! please be as detailed as you possibly can...
★ another important thing would be the goals that they are setting for themselves now that they no longer have to take instructions from their company (of course, unless they decided to sign a contract with another one).
★ please state which area your character specialises in between: vocals, dance and rap! if they're good at all three, feel free to state all three (once again, please be reasonable). please give me only one talent twin. most positions (e.g. leader, main dancer, lead dancer, main rapper, face of the group, center, maknae etc) will be decided once the final cast is chosen.
 
section four.
★ include as many or as little people as you want in their relationship section! please remember to include haerin. her app isn't completed yet but there is a rough skeleton of how she's like! there's no limit but please take note that if you have too many people in their relationship section, i might not be able to mention all of them. please include their face claim and any other details! if you want a love interest, they'll go here as well.
★ please make sure that your love interests are not minors and please be aware of the age difference between your character and your love interest.. it's quite uncomfortable if your character is 21 and your love interest is 43... if you understand my drift. 
suggestions. here are just some plot ideas i have... 
★ iapetus being the first trainee sunrise ever took in so they literally saw every new trainee join and also saw many people leave.
★ someone applying for something like a history degree because they didn't want to be an idol anymore... unfortunately, their coursemates recognise them and keep asking for signatures and photos. 
★ a foreign member who goes back home for good after 7-9 years and they try to rebuild their career there.
★ someone who always organises group meetings or chats... ★ someone who had a lot of scandals and rumours involving them and could never talk about it because the company was preventing them from doing so. now, they finally address some things people have always been wondering about.
 
bonus. just things that i'd like to see... this will not affect your chances of getting chosen!
★ face claim wise, i would love to see people from seventeen, gfriend, wjsn, got7, loona, mamamoo, nct, the boyz, twice, monsta x and red velvet. also the 94 line from 2nd gen kpop...
★ a complicated/ troubled relationship with haerin... someone who fought a lot with her...
★ someone who is a twitch streamer now and makes friends with other streamers. basically someone who is detaching themselves from the kpop world and trying to develop an online presense in another way!
★ i love word aesthetics and playlists...
★ incorporating the mythology aspect of their plotline name into your app.