끝 : DISCOGRAPHY.

  끝 : IT'S NOT GOODBYE.  open.
 
 
 
GROUP RELEASES
the group's discography from 2014 till 2020. this (currently) does not include any solo/ ost releases done by any members and is only dedicated to albums, eps and singles that they did as a group. scroll up on each picture for a short description + track list of each album.
the rising
+
type. the first mini album.
 
release date. june 2, 2014.
 
about. the company wanted to experiment with the beat of the song and chose a beat that wasn't exactly in trend for the title track. the music video was simple and fun, something that really matched the feeling of summer. the album consisted of 2 other songs aside from the title track. one song was a unit song for the boys in the group while the other was a unit song for the girls. while the album wasn't a big hit, the group did start gaining a small number of fans both domestically and internationally.
 
track list. 
hola hola (title)
coffee (male unit)
sunshine (female unit)
the light
+
type. the second mini album.
 
release date. december 28, 2014.
 
about. this time round, the company wanted to play if safe by choosing a song that fit in with other songs at the time. since some of the members were very young, the management felt like they were ready for the lunar concept just yet. their title song, 200%, did relately well on the charts. while it didn't necessarily give off winter vibes, it made the people who listened to it hopeful for the spring time.
 
track list. 
200% (title)
 
sunday morning (female unit)
200% (instrumental version)
the dark
+
type. the third mini album.
 
release date. april 18, 2015.
 
about. this album began eclipse's use of the lunar concept. the title song, no love, charted very well on streaming sites and reached first on several domestic streaming sites. this was also the song that brought them their first win. this was a very different concept that the two previous songs had but this song brought a lot of attention to eclipse as it really showcased their talent. they went on even more variety shows and promoted the song very hard.
 
track list. 
no love (title)
smile flower (male unit)
once upon a time (female unit)
after dark
+
type. the first full album.
 
release date. september 8, 2015.
 
about. after the sucess of their last album, the company decided to release a full album. the company saw how well the previous title track did and wanted to ride on the success of their group. the songs in the album showed a great amount of variety in terms of the songs included and the album did very well in the charts.
 
under this song, the group secured its spot in the top 5 positions in the charts for weeks and won first place in a number of music shows.
 
track list. 
knock (duo)
automatic (female unit)
mine (male unit)
someday (female unit)
don't go (male unit)
candy (female unit)
moonlight (male unit)
fresh
+
type. the first single album.
 
release date. june 11, 2016.
 
about. prior to this release, fans were very worried about the status of eclipse. people were confused as to why sunrise entertainment was not promoting them there was no news of comeback for almost 9 months and some people were convinced they would disband.
 
track list. 
365 fresh (title)
truth
+
type. the fourth mini album.
 
release date. october 26, 2016.
 
about. the release this album caused another spike in their popularity. this was the first album eclipse realised that comprised only of songs sung by the entire group.
 
track list. 
oh nana (title)
oh nana (instrumental)
windy
+
type. the fifth mini album.
 
release date. february 7, 2017.
 
about. at the beginning of the year, eclipse began running their own reality show. the company had just given them a camera to film what they do on a daily basis. the show, titled, total eclipse, aired every wednesday. during this time, the members constantly promoted this album using the show and the company saw that the show became very popular among the fans and even brought in some new ones.
 
their fifth mini album did very well in the charts and stabilised their popularity domestically.  
 
track list. 
love day (duet)
 
 
ride on the wind (instrumental)
cookie
+
type. the first japanese single.
 
release date. june 17, 2017.
 
about. only the girl members were promoted in the title track, with the other songs merely being their past title trakced being translated and sung in japanese. the fans of the guys in the group outraged and the title track didn't do very well in the charts.
 
track list. 
ride on the wind (japanese version)
200% (japanese version)
full moon
+
type. the second single album.
 
release date. december 10, 2017.
 
about. the title track, into you, was received well locally and internationally. the track was originally composed with the intention of being a song for their fans.
 
track list. 
into you (title)
calling
+
type. the second japanese single.
 
release date. february 19, 2018.
 
about. the company decided to give the boys in the group the title track this time round. the song performed relatively better as compared to the previous japanese album.
 
track list. 
into you (japanese version)
new memories
+
type. the second full album.
 
release date. may 21, 2018.
 
about. the title track, don't recall, brought in the most music show trophies the group ever received which surprised the members a lot.
 
track list. 
don't recall (title)
water (male unit)
run away (male unit)
bye (female unit)
don't recall (instrumental)
where are you
+
type. the first repackaged album.
 
release date. june 24, 2018.
 
about. this brought them a new wave of fans who really enjoyed the upbeat and fun nature of the title song.
 
track list. 
rumour (title) 
don't recall (title)
water (male unit)
run away (male unit)
bye (female unit)
don't recall (instrumental)
rumour (instrumental)
all mine
+
type. the third single album.
 
release date. february 28, 2019.
 
about. after more than half a year, eclipse released another single album. fans were upset that they didn't get a mini album. some fans were upset that the sound of the group also seemed to have changed drastically from this moment.
 
month after the album was released, sunrise entertainment announced that the group would be going on a world tour from june 2019 till the january 2020.
 
track list. 
dumb litty (title)
all yours
+
type. the sixth mini album.
 
release date. august 13, 2019
 
about. fans found this comeback extremely rushed. the group was still halfway through their world tour when the company had suddenly accounced a comeback. fans were outraged, believing that the members were thoroughly overworked.
 
release date. november 4, 2019
 
track list. 
you in me (title)
love you better (male unit)
night drive (female unit)
you in me (instrumental)
the maze
+
type. the seventh mini album.
 
release date. july 15, 2020.
 
about. once the group was done with the tour, the only updates fans got about them was through total eclipse. fans either believed that the pandemic was adversely  affecting the company and that eclipse might disband while others assumed that the group was resting before preparing for their next comeback. when their seventh mini album dropped, fans were very excited to see that the members all seemed to be fine and healthy.
 
track list. 
gunshot (title)
poison (male unit)
labyrinth (female unit)
gunshot (instrumental)
refresh
+
type. the eighth mini album.
 
release date. november 7, 2020.
 
about. eighth mini album. this was a special ep the members sung in unique duos that most people didn't expect. many fans who followed them were really excited once this album dropped. many people were reminded of how eclipse used to sound when they first debuted and were excited to see where eclipse would go.
 
most music shows gave them the time to perform one duet and the members took turns to perform their duets on stage. 
 
track list. 
dinosaur (title)
bittersweet (duet)
star blossom (duet)