What Will People Think?

Something Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue:

6 months ago:

Why is this man staring at me like this? My face heats up and I turn away and fan myself.

Terrance Lee is everything a woman like me should be wary of.

He is gorgeous, filthy rich and I can't shake the feeling he is a playboy and that is something I do not have time for!

I am here for work not romance, I mean who has time for it all really.

I glance again at him and his cousin Joshua all huddled up in the corner whispering like conspirators.

I look at Ana and sigh

"Speaking of staring you down." She leans in and whispers.

"Terrance has been boring holes in your back for the last 2 hours what did you say to him?”

I look back at Terry and he bestows me with a gorgeous smirk as to say yeah I know ya'll are talking about me.

I blush and quickly turns my head and facing Anastacia.

"Nothing I just asked him about his business, and we talked about the remodel on camera and I got his permission to use the footage he shot.

"You were sitting right next to me so I don't know why you are asking me dumb questions." I take gulp the remainder of my champagne and here comes the hiccupping.

She taps me on the back and looks at me, I am flushed and nervous suddenly.

"Why didn't you tell me he was so good looking I mean dang."

"I could barely look at him during the taping and my back broke out in a cold sweat!"

"I have got to hurry up and get back to New York where I am safe."

She looks at me and smirks.

I am normally the cool and collected one!

I look back at them and he does nothing to hide the fact that he is staring at me.

He smiles at me unabashedly and for some reason I keep blushing like a schoolgirl.

I sigh dramatically "Why did he have to be so much older and Asian?"

"I mean don't get me wrong he is absolutely gorgeous, but my mom would have a cow if I brought him home."

"What why?" Ana asks looking dumbfounded.

"Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter