0.Prologue

Always & Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

The story takes place in the Kingdom of Almeria – a highly modernized kingdom which is governed based on monarchy. It is at the center of political power and the most influential country in the world in terms of conquered lands (think of it as the present combination of Asia/ Russia) technology, power advancement and intelligence.

 

The kingdom has one main capital where the monarchy reside. It is also the center for international culture and where the greatest academy is located. The capital is called Korea. All of the people in the kingdom can visit the capital and open for all BUT, not all are eligible to take residency or live here. Those who are of noble status or who work under the noble family are the only ones who can live in the capital. The rest of the citizens especially the commoners who do not serve noble family live outside the capital governed by certain ducal family.

 

Seoul Academy - 500-year-old Academy who houses only the best students in the Kingdom of Almeria. It houses royal family members, noble families and even commoners who show potential talents. The academy hones students from 18 years old and up. It has six levels (years) of education and depending on the individual's performance or merit, they can advance and graduate early. 

 

 

There are three (3) status inside the academy:

· Special Status – Students who have the ESP (extrasensory perception) or sixth sense. These are the young ones who have high mental abilities like kinetic abilities, telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition, retrocognition, psychometry, etc. Those who have this status has special privileges in school and tend to have high influence in the society. Hence, most of the students came from the royal family and nobles; very seldom to have a commoner.

· Military Status – students who want to serve the kingdom using their physical and agile strength. Despite not having any sixth sense, they show exemplary disciplined and loyalty to the kingdom and they are taught some military tactics and covert operation. They are in charge in overseeing the safety and security of all people in the kingdom.

· Latent Status – students who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter