Crush

Cheers

Over the next few weeks, Daesung had been applying for new jobs and interviewing. All the while, top encouraging and being supportive. Finally , one morning, Daesung woke up smiling, checking his phone. Noticing an unknown set of numbers and a voicemail from it. He listened to the voicemail and instantly started screaming. He immediately texted Top to come over, who quickly obliged. Daesung paced around, waiting impatiently. Finally, Top entered the apartment.

"Hey, what-"

I got the job!!" Daesung excitedly screamed.

"Thats great!! We have to celebrate!! I knew you'd get it!!" Top exclaimed excitedly, swooping daesung tightly in his arms.

A few seconds passed before hs quickly blushed embarrassed and shuffled slightly away.

Later that night, they went to the bar where they first met to have some drinks to celebrate daesung new job.

"Congratulations my love, i'll go get our drinks, you pick a table." Top said, kissing Daesung's head.

Daesung picked his favorite table and waited patiently. Top came back and they made a toast to Daesung's new job and spent the next hour enjoying each other's company. After they finished their drinks, Top went to get more.

 After a few minutes,  daesung heard some snickering from another table close by. He looked over and noticed people staring and laughing. Daesung rolled his eyes. 

Don't do that here thats gross" one guy mocked.

Daeaung got up, turning on his heel and stomping over to them.

"What is your problem?!" He said angerily.

"You and your boyfriend. Get out of here. You arent welcome here. Go make out in your own home....if you have one that is." He answered, spitting at daesung.

Daesung quickly threw a punch to.the guys face, grabbed him by the shirt and threw him on the ground, punching him repeatly. The guy bit daesungs hands. Top came back with drinks and set them down instantly. He ran over to the commotion and pulled daesung off of the guy.

"I'm gonna kill you!!" Daesung yelled

"Sorry about all this" top said, carrying daesung along with him and leaving.

"I'm.not done yet! Daesung yelled

"Yes you are babe, stop. Dae you're done, you're done!" Top said quickly as he held daesung from going back in there. 

The two walked to daeaung's apartment, barely speaking a word to each other. Finally, once they got to the apartment, top brought it up.

"What happened back there?"

Daesung stayed quiet, shrugging.

"Hmm? Oh so you just throw punches whenever you feel like it?" Top questioned.

"N...no. He..." Daesung trailed off, looking away and blushing.

Top gently held Daesung's chin in his hand, maming Daesung look him in the eyes and raised an eyebrow.

Daesung teared up.

"He made fun of us..." 

"Baby....thats what all that was about? You know better than that. Don't you?  Top said, gently wiping Daesung's tears. 

"B-but I couldn't just let him laugh and make fun of it the way he was." Daesung mumbled.

Top nodded.

"I know, I know. But karma will get him, don't you worry. Hey, how about we cheer you up some, yea? I'll go across the street and get some alcohol and we'll just relax here. okay?" He said, flashing a sweet smile.

Daesung blushed, smiling and feeling his knees go weak with adoration for that smile. He nodded.

"Sounds perfect."

Top nodded and left quickly to get more alcohol. Daesung felt his heart flutter. He couldn't wait to tell top how he felt. He felt nervous and hoped he felt the same.

"How am i supposed to tell him how i feel?" Top thought to himself.

"Wine? Perfect hmm what else...doraemon! He loves that character. Its perfect." He mumbled, smiled to himself.

A while later, Top returned. The two of them set up a movie to watch and relax. Daesung felt so content and happy with Top, especially in that moment. All of a sudden, he felt top quietly slide his hand next to Daesung's hand. Daesung blushed, lacing their fingers together, half expecting top to move away, but he didn't he smiled, squeezing Daesung's hand tighter. Eventually, Daesung started to.get tired from the wine and previous drinks, he laid opposite of Top. Top carefully pulled a blanket from the chair next to the couch and effortlessly placed in over Daesung. He sat next to Daesung and gently caressed his hair until he fell asleep."

"See you in morning." He whispered, kissing Daesung's head and laying on the floor.