Date night

Cheers

Daesung slumped down on the couch, pouting slightly. He texted TOP.

"Have a good day." 

Daesung the tv to pass time. He sighed, bored and thought about TOP. He instantly shook his head.

"He's someone I just met. And at a bar of all places. I need to call youngbae." He thought to himself.

*ring ring...ring ring*

"Hello?" He answered.

"What?" Taeyang answered.

"Can you come over? I need advice." Daesung asked, shyly.

Youngbae raised his eyebrows.

"Uh...sure. I'll be right over." 

*20 minutes later*

*knock knock*

Daesung quickly opened the door.

"Thank god you're here!" He exclaimed, relieved.

"What's this about?" Youngbae asked.

"I met a guy and-"

"Nope." Youngbae said instantly.

Daesung rolled his eyes.

"You do this everytime you know?" He stated.

Youngbae folded his arms over his chest, cocking his neck slightly and staring at Daesung.

"Uh huh and you do THIS everytime. Oh i just met a guy and then he turns out to be a total jerk."

Daesung blushed, looking at the ground.

"B-but...he's really sweet...we got drunk and he took really good care of me. He stay with me and made me breakfast when I was hungover and got me advil and water."

Youngbae sighed.

"I dunno Dae...how long have you known him for?" 

"We met last week and actually this time around he asked me out on a date." 

Youngbae thought for a moment, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay...well...I'll need to meet this guy. Maybe we can make it a double date."

Daesung smiled slowly.

"Maybe...but wouldn't that be kind of...awkward?" He asked.

"No. Especially since we are best friends and your taste in men hasn't always been....great. You're my little brother i need to look after you." Youngbae answered.

Daesung laughed.

"Okay okay fine. I'll ask and see if he's okay with that."

"If he's not, it's a red flag!" Youngbae stated.

"Besides who will you bring to the double date?"

"My girlfriend? Who else?"

Daesung nodded.

"Okay." 

A few minutes later, TOP texted daesung.

"Hey. Almost done with work, what are you doing later tonight?" 

"Oh...look at that...he texted me...first!" Daesung announced.

Youngbae smiled.

"Okay. So ask him."

Daesung nodded.

"Nothing much, why? And I've been thinking about our date....what about if we made it a double date?"

He sent the message, taking a deep breath.

Nearly another 5 minutes went by, without any response. To Daesung, that time seemed endless. Finally, TOP responded.

"Sure, sounds fun. Who's joining us?" He asked.

"My best friend and his girlfriend." Daesung replied.

"Can't wait to meet them! How about tonight then? Pick you up at 8?"

"Tonight at 8?" Daesung read aloud.

Youngbae nodded.

"I'll call hyo-rin." He smiled.

Youngbae ended the call.

"It's already 5? We should get ready. I guess he's picking you up so I'll make sure me and my lady are ready."

Daesung nodded.

After Youngbae left, he scrambled to his closet, being overly critical of everything in closet like a teenage girl. 

"Ugh I have nothing to wear!" He shouted while throwing various items of clothing all over the floor.

He tried on multiple different styles and outfits finally settling on his normal jeans and a t shirt. He checked the time to find it was already 7:30pm. He sat on the couch anxiously waiting. Finally, 8pm rolled around and a knock on the door sounded. Daesung quickly skipped to the door.

"Hello!" He said, excitedly.

"Hi Daesung!" Top answered, smiling.

He handed Daesung flowers. Daesung blushed, smiling. 

"Are you serious? You got me flowers?" He asked.

Top smiling cheekily.

"Maybe." 

Daesung smiled.

"Thank you. I'll put them in a vase." 

Once the flowers were set in a vase, the two set out. They met Hyo-Rin and Youngbae at a restaurant overlooking the river. 

"Hi, You must be Youngbae." Top started, stretching his hand out.

Youngbae smiled.

"Yea, hi, i'm Youngbae, and this is my girlfriend Hyo-rin. You must be..." He paused, not knowing his name.

Top laughed.

"Top." He answered quickly.

After introductions, the four lf them sat down at a table by the window. They talked and got to know each other more over drinks and dinner. Finally, when the meal came to a close, they were deciding who ahould pay."

"I'll pay." Top stated.

"Well that's awfully nice of you but no, I'll pay." Youngbae said.

"No, no. i insist i'll pay."

While those two were "arguing" over who would pay, Hyo-rin quietly passed her card over to the waitress. Once she signed she stood up.

"Ready?" She asked.

"O-oh...did you pay?" Youngbae asked.

She smiled.

"We have to go honey." She said, motioning towards Daesung and TOP quietly.

He smiled.

"Yes. We need to be up early tomorrow for work but it was wonderful meeting you."

"Pleasure to meet you." Top answered, smiling.

Daesung and top walked along the river at the sun was setting.

"So they seem nice." He said, breaking the silence.

Daesung nodded.

"I've known them for a long time. And....they seemed to like you.." He said.

Top smiled.

"Good." 

The two of them talked so much they didn't realize how far they've gone. They stumbled upon an ice cream shop, both looking at each other. They laughed at that notice of thinking the same thing. This time, Top stepped in front of Daesung to stop him from paying for the ice cream, flashing a cute smile towards Daesung. Daesung blushed, feeling weak in the knees. The two of them walked back to the river, enjoying the peaceful starlit sky. They laid next to each other, staring at the stars.

"Shooting star!!" Daeaung said loudly.

"Make a wish!" Top responded. 

The two fell silent for a moment.

"What did you...wish for?" Top asked.

Daesung laughed.

"I can't tell you otherwise it won't come true!" He stated.

Top smiled.

"Okay okay."

A while longer, Top decided to walk Daesung home.

"Thank you...for a fantastic evening." Top said.

"Will there be a 2nd date?" Daesung asked.

Top smiled.

"Maybe." He said teasingly, winking.

After top left, daesung felt his heart skip a beat as he fell onto his bed. He felt excited to see what was in store for the next date.