The heartbreak

Cheers

Daesung sobbed laying on his bed, thinking about the previous fight with his boyfriend.

~Flashback~

"Why are you hiding things from me again? Why can't you just-"

"I told you! I'm not hiding anything from you! Why can't you trust me?"

"You've cheated before and i forgave you the one time. But you haven't fully proven that you aren't again. I just don't understand why it's so hard to let me see things or know who you're seeing or where you are going."

His boyfriend rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"You know what? We are never going to work out if you can't trust me."

"W-what? You know what? Fine. If you want so badly to leave, then its you're choice. You can stay here and try to work things out or leave. But if you leave...i...it's over... So, what's your choice?"

"I'm leaving.

~end flashback~

Daesung sobbed harder, punching his pillow. He sighed, finally sitting up. He decided to go to bar down the street from his house. He sat at the front of the bar, waiting patiently for someone to acknowledge him, finally, the bartender asked what kind of drink he wanted. 

"Rum and coke." He asked.

The bartender nodded and quickly made up the drink for him. In the mean time, he looked around the bar, noticing how many people were there. He suddenly felt out of place because it seemed like everybody but himself had someone they came with. He took slow sips of his drink, simply observing people. After a few more drinks, he started to feel the effects of the alcohol getting in his system. Somebody had been eyeing him, patiently waiting to make a move. Finally, he approached Daesung.

"Hey, i haven't seen you around here before. You must be new?" The man asked, stepping closer to Daesung.

Daesung smiled.

"Uh...not really to the area just...new to this bar." He answered.

"Oh well, here, let me show you around." The man said, slightly forceful. He grabbed Daesung's wrist and started to drag him. 

Daesung immedietly felt uncomfortable and tried to shake his hand free.

"Um no thank you. I'm quite fine by myself. Thanks." He answered. 

The man raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Are you sure? Because I mean, you're new here and-

"He said No. Leave him alone." A deep voice from behind Daesung stated.

"And what's wrong with showing a new friend around?" The man asked.

"Nothing. Except he clearly said he's fine without you showing him around."

"Yea? And who are you?"

The tall man smiled.

"His....lover." He said, gently kissing the top of Daesung's head.

Daesung blushed and stepped back, unknowingly into the strange man. The man swung an arm around Daesung's shoulders.

"Let's get you home, hmm?" He said smoothly.

Daesung nodded, slowly.

"Uh...y-yes." He muttered.

Daesung stumbled outside, dropping his phone in the process and he finally got a good look at this man. He was a tall, slender built, good looking man. The man picked up his phone and entered his number while Daesung wasn't looking.

"Um....why did you...help me?" He asked, curiously.

The man shrugged.

"You seemed uncomfortable. I can't let new comers feel uncomfortable. And with a scumbag like that it's easy to feel uneasy. And who knows what he would've done if i hadn't shown up." He said, sounding slightly cocky.

Daesung scoffed.

"Well...w-what if he could've turned out to be nice.."

The man shook his head.

"No. I can tell. He's played the trick before. Acts all sweet and innocent then drugs your drink and takes you home."

Daesung's eyes widened.

"I-i...uh..."

"Anyway, lets get you home, yea?" 

Daesung nodded.

"Uh...i'll just take a taxi." He said. 

The man nodded.

"Sure, hey, by the way, don't i even get a thank you?" He stated.

"Oh, yes. Thank you Mr....uh...what's your name?" He asked.

"Me? I'm TOP. What's yours?" 

"Daesung." 

"Well, nice to meet you. Call me sometime." He said winking and handing the phone back.

Daesung stood there speechless, staring at him.

"Wait, how did you-"

"Taxi's here." TOP said, nodding towards the car.

"Text me whem you get home, please." He asked.

Daesung nodded slowly.

"Uh...sure" he agreed, hesitantly.

A little while later, Daesung arrived at his apartment. He quickly looked for his new friend's name in his phone.

"Tall bar guy" was the name he put. Daesung laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm home."