Invite

Cheers


A few days passed, and Daesung hadn't heard anything from his new friend, not that he was really waiting for a message. However he jumped up, excited when he heard his phone ring. He quickly answered.

"Hello?" He asked

"Daesung? Hi its TOP. I was wondering if you had plans tonight. If not maybe you'd wanna come back to the bar?"

"Uh...sure. What time?"

"7?"

Daesung agreed.

Later that night, Daesung showed up to the bar, finally noticing a familiar face.

"Hey TOP!" He called out.

Top smiled happily.

"Hey Dae, what are you drinking?" He asked.

"Uh...rum and coke."

Top nodded and ordered the drink for him. A few minutes passed and he brought Daesung his drink.

"Here you go." 

There was a slight awkward silence that followed.

"So uh...why did you invite me out?" Daesung asked.

"Why did you agree?" Top teased back.

Daesung stayed quiet, blushing slightly.

"Uh..." He mumbled, feeling slightly embarassed.

He shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess because I need a change of scenery."

Top nodded, smiling.

"Well, hopefully the scenery you find is good." He said, winking.

Daesung smiled back, blushing slightly.

"Listen, This may sound forward but...would you go on a date with me?"

"What...? No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Because i don't know you that well?"

"Well yea but dates are for getting to know eachother. Seeing if you're a good fit, you know? Look, how about this? Let me take you out on one date, if you like it, we can keep hanging out. If not, we don't have to anymore. Simple as that. All im asking for is one date."

Daesung smiled slowly, thinking.

"Okay fine. One date, on the condition that you choose what we do and where we go. If theres a second date, I choose."

"Deal."

The two of them had some more drinks as the night went on. The alchol affected Daesung quicker than he expected it and suddenly he could hardly walk. Top laughed rolling his eyes.

"Come on, i'll take you home." Top said, extending his hand.

Daesung gently grabbed hold of his hand and followed his lead. Top paid the bill and left with Daesung in tow.

"Okay, so I know you're super drunk but do you remember where you live?" Top asked.

Daesung laughed, motioning to the left.

"This way." He said.

Daesung was giggling and stumbling the whole way home. Finally, the two of them made it the his doorstep.

"Okay, we're here. I guess i'll be leaving now?" Top stated.

"N-no.." Daesung slurred.

"Stay the night. Please?"

Top raised his eyebrows.

"Uh...w-well..if you want me to." He replied, walking into the room.

Daesung quickly ran to his room to switch into pajamas. Seconds later, he sat on the couch, motioning top to sit next to him. Top slowly obliged. The two of them watched cartoons until Daesung fell asleep. Top noticed and quickly grabbed a blanket and pillow from another chair and laid it across Daesung. He sprawled out across the floor, quickly falling asleep too. A few hours later, Daesung quickly jumped up to run to throw up in the bathroom,  he fell off the couch and onto top. Both of them quickly woke up.

"Daesung? Wha-"

Before he could finish, Daesung ran to the bathroom. Top instantly knew what was going on and grabbed some water and advil feom the medicine cabinet. He laid it out on the table for Daesung and laid back down. A few minutes later, He came out from the bathroom.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Uh...being sick.."

Top laughed.

"You're hungover kid. Here." He said, handing the water and advil to Daesung.

Once again, the two of them finally went to sleep. The next morning, Daesung woke up withna pounding headache. He slowly looked at the floor where Top was supposed to be. He furrowed his brows, confused.

"Was it just a dream?" He mumbled.

"Oh, you're finally awake? I made breakfast. You hungry?" Top asked, gently.

Daesung smiled, nodding slowly. He noticed advil and water sitting on the table next to him. He downed the water and pills and laid back down.
Top walked out of the kitchen, smiling.

"Aww, how do you feel?" He asked.

Daesung only groaned in response. 

"Come on, sit up." Top ordered, sitting in front of him.

Top sat with Daesung, feeding him porridge slowly.
 After they ate, they sat on the couch, watching movies for the rest of the day with Top doing anything to help Daesung feel better. Anything from head massages to rubbing his back. He felt terrible that they got so drunk and how hungover Daesung was. Finally it was getting later in the day and Top had work to attend to.

"Do you have to go?" Daesung whined.

Top laughed.

"Yes, work is important. But we can hang out again soon. If you'd like."

Daesung nodded.

"I'd like that."