Calling Out

Break The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Day 1, 6:00 P.M, City A, Academy High School.

Hope? That fragile thing is easier said than done. Shin Yeonhee don't even paid attention to the news as she looked up at the watch on her wrist. A glimmer of anxiety rose in her dull eyes. The time is running out and if she wait any longer until the darkness arrived,she don't know if she could find Han Nami any faster. 

"Now that I've saved you, I want to ask if any of one you know a person named Han Nami from class 2 in this building?"

The two men looked at each other before nodding simultaneously.

''In fact we are in the same class with her? Are you her...relative or friend?" The guy with a fair skin than the other one said while narrowed his eyes. No matter how he looks, this unfamiliar girl don't have any distinct features of Han Nami. She looks ordinary while Han Nami looks more attractive. Of course appearance was a factor of Han Nami's popularity in class 2. But, why he never saw this girl?

To say that he's unimpressed was a lie. Choi Bomin have seen how this fearless this girl act when facing the zombies alone. Although its a shame to admitted, he was in fact feared for his life that in danger a while ago. He was the first person to inform the class about the danger and he also the first one volunteer to seek help from outside only to find that the heavenly place of knowledge become the hell of monsters like human running rampant. For the first time, he felt scared thinking of how it would end if his legs give away before he mets her.

Ignoring the looks in the guy eyes, Yeonhee said, "It's good then. You don't need to know who I am. Just take me there."

"No,no,no..I'm ain't going anywhere. Bomin ah. we should stay in this place as long as we could. Don't you heard the news? there's settlement out there. Just wait for the rescue okay..?"

Yoenhee rolled her eyes. She got a useful information but why did she have save a coward.

"Don't be an idiot. They told us to hide but how long? they never planned to save us at all." Yeonhee gave out a sneer. Her eyes swept at the fair skin guy and noticed that he looks hesitate in making decision but Yeonhee was never a kind person to begin with. Currently, money and materials thing didn't matter at the time like this, the only thing they can paying her for saving them are with their live.

"I saved both of you and either one of you must take me there." Yeonhee shoved the menacing bloody axe at their face in threatening manner. Her dull eyes instantly become cruel as she said, "I don't know how much the outside world has changes but since in this place has become a hell, I don't mind to make another hell for you guys."

"Are you crazy! you dare to kill a person too?!" Bomin holding back his friend from going against the girl. He also don't know how the situation has become but one thing he was clear and that is the girl in front of them is dead serious.

"Okay. I'll go with you but give me some time." Bomin said with a frown and drag his friend at the corner. Since the other guy don't want to come with them, he must to make sure this classmate of his hide well. He never intend to leave his friend and will com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter