The Beginning

Break The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Day 1, 10 :27 AM, City A Academy High School


"Be prepare for the quiz tomorrow and remember this final exam will be the stone for you to throw and see how far can you go after the graduation." 
The student clapped after the end of teacher's speech. At the corner of the class, one of the student looked blank from the commotion as if she were in her own world. The people around seem didn't care since that person always has unusual attitude.
After all, that girl, Shin Yeonhee is a bespectacled girl who has a quite personality.
 

After the teacher leaves the classroom, the girl in high ponytail sitting in front turned to faced Yeonhee.
 

"Hey, you gonna lending me your notes right." Rather than a request, it's sound commanding.
Yeonhee pushed back her glasses and bend down slightly. Her shoulder-length hair falls and bang covered half of her face. Like this, she looked somehow pitiful and lonely.
 

Yeonhee push the notebook at the ponytail girl without words and that girl turn around without thanks after getting what she want.
It's not a bullying or oppresion but that's how everyone would treat a poor scholarship student as if everything was a normal. And Yeonhee attitude also didn't help since she always the quiet type of person who easily get intimidated in everything make other easily step on her too. 

Seeing the girl no longer disturbing her, Yeonhee stared out of the window at the bird flying freely.
.
.
.

Kim Suho stretched his tired body. Seeing the papers scattered on the table made him doubt his decision to continue with this position or hand it over to the juniors. As the head of the student council at this school, the members including himself get many benefits but their time is also wasted because their tasks to deal with other students.

Kris was aware of his friend's uneasiness."You should take a break, Suho. Well, all of us should. After all we are in the final year."

"I'm also think I should do that. I am a student for god sake but I felt that I'm already a working man." Suho reply with a frown on his face before add. "In the early year, this position give us a lot of merits but at the last year, it's cost us our free time and interefe with our studies but nevertheless to hand over to the others is not easy and might cause another disturbance if they are not competent enough."

Hearing his friend's unreasonable complaint, Kris shook his head in disapproval."You are too old fashioned, Kim Suho. Has some faith towards our juniors will you."

In fact, among all the candidates, Kris is also eligible to be the head of the student council but unlike Suho, he does not want to be bound by the rules. As Suho says, he is not a working man. He was a student and even though he was one of the members, Kris was not a person who could be restricted.

Suho turned his ears deaf at his friend's words. If he trusts others, he will not appoint his closest friends as members despite knowing how fussy they are. Born into a family of conglomerate, there is a lot aimed at him whatever their reason was.

.

.

.

 


 Day 1, 11:30 City A, Academy HIgh School
 

"Haaa.."
Yeonhee climbed up the stairs while sighing. In this place, she don't really has a friend. While others eat together at lunch hour, she will find a quiet and empty place like this on the rooftop and enjoy her little own free time.
 

Eveyday just like another day. Full of fun 'for others', cheerful life with friends 'for others'. Why for others? Because her life is the ties from the moment she was born

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter