Memories

All Day Long

After the performance, I went back to our stall and got the money we earned. Our school principal walked by, "Did you guys raise enough?" she asked in a scornful way.
I look at her and bowed, "Yes."
"How much?"
"About 350." I said giving her the box.
She nods, in satisfaction, "Who knew so many people wanted their fortunes told...falsely."
I sneered at her, "Well, looked like they did."
"Job well done then." She says, walking away.
"Aishh, that.." I snicker, shaking my head. I look around for Ji Min, but I couldn't find her.
My phone buzzed, I look at the screen, it was a text from Ji Min: Left with my bf...Sorry.
I sigh, "Guess, I'll be walking alone tonight."
As I walked home, the night was cool, giving me some chills. I shiver, and look to see if I was home or not.
Still three more blocks to go!
I look around, "Hm..." I said, "I don't think I've ever been in this part of town before." And I haven't, because this place looked so old. I was walking into some weird place. But then again, I felt like I've been here.
There a playground ahead of me, the swings moved making little squeaky sounds.
I wasn't really sure where I was going but I was curious. The more deeper I was in this mysterious place, I found some really weird things. There was a hole behind a wall, so I took a chance and went through it.
When I got to the other side, it looked alittle more nicer. The wall was a barrier...but around what?
I walked some more and next I know, I see a house. A small little one fit for little kids to play in. I walked in, and was amazed at what was inside. There was drawings hung everywhere, toys left on the ground and chairs scattered.
I walk into the little kitchen and saw a table with 10 chairs. On the chairs were names, I read them off, "Jun Young...Min Woo...Dong Jun...Kevin...TaeHun...Kwanghee...Hyung Shik...HeeChul.." I blink, "Popular name..." and read the last two, "Siwan...Ga..Hee?" I was surprised to see my name there., but what surprised me more was that his name, Siwan, gave me goosebumps. Like I knew him or something... I shake my head, it was giving me a headache.
Suddenly, I hear a crash sound and some voices.
"Aishh... What do I do?" I panicked and tried to look around for someplace or something to hide behind.
"Yahh! I still remeber this place!" a voice called out, the voice was close to me.
I quickly ran out the behind the door and hid there.
A couple of guys came into the house and started to look around. They sounded like they were having a reunion or something.
"Man, we haven't been here since we were little kids!" One of them shouted.
"It was our first time meeting here too." Another said.
"Guys, look!" One shouts, "Our names are still on the chairs."
"Their names?" I said to myself.
"Do you think..." His voice was muffled, so I couldn't really hear what he was saying.
One of them sat in a chair, "It still fits me well."
"I wonder if she still lives here."
"Who?"
"Her." He pointed to the chair that had my name on it.
"I don't know."
"We should probably get going."
"Yeah, let's."
They headed towards the front door and walked out one by one.
I check to see if they all left, and got out of the hiding spot I was in. I brushed off the dust or dirt that was on me.
When I looked up, I thought I saw a shadow. It looked like as if the person was looking at me. I shiver once and headed out of the place.