Remember

All Day Long

I look at Siwan as he takes my arm and says to me, "We don't want to be late to class do we?"
"You have the same teacher as me?"
He nods but suddenly stops, "You have Ms. Choi too, right?"
I nod, "Yeah..." I say, "You're in college..?"
"Of course, does it look like I'm a high schooler?" Siwan smiles at me like we've known each other for a long time, "Come on, Ga Hee."
I blink and robotically nod, "O-Ok."
I felt him drag me up the steps and into our classroom. I somehow walked to my desk and was seated down, I look at the other side of the room and there was Siwan with these two other guys.
A feeling inside of me told me that today was going to be a weird and bumpy day for me.



"Okay, you guys may be dismissed to lunch." Ms. Choi says, finishing up her last sentence on the board.
I stood up and gathered my textbook, I glanced up and saw Siwan talking to his friends. Something about his face made me feel like I know him. But, I've never seen him before.
Suddenly I hear a big thunk!, it sounded like one of my textbooks just dropped to the ground. I look down and quickly went for the grab when someone else's hand grabbed my textbook. I look up and recognized his face quickly.
He smiles at me, "You dropped this."
I blink, "Thanks...Hee Chul." I said and nod.
"No problem, Ga Hee." He says, handing me my textbook, "I can't believe you remembered my name."
I look at him, "Uhh... Thanks" I grab the textbook and saw Siwan looking at us, he cringed when he saw Hee Chul handing me my book.
I look away and to Hee Chul, "Uhh... Bye."
"Wait!" He grabs my arm, "Don’t you want to go eat with us?"
"Us..?" I say, "What do you mean?"
"Me and the guys, you know..." He says, giving me a weird look, "Don't you remember--"
"Yah, Hee Chul, you think she'll actually remember all of us?" Siwan's voice suddenly sounds from behind me.
I turn around, and was faced to Siwan, he smirks.
Hee Chul sighs really loud, "Aishh, does it really matter that she remembers us or not? As long as we get to see her."
I look back at Hee Chul, "What do you mean, if I remember you guys or not. I don't even know who you guys are. Except that you guys are in a group called... ZE:A."
"Wow, you evenremember our group name!" Hee Chul says almost too excited.
I nod, "Its hard not to remember your group name, since its very unsual."
"Its short for Empire Children."
"Ohh..." I said, "Cool."
"So do you want to come with me and Siwan to go eat out for lunch?"
I hesitate, looking at Siwan, he gave me a shoulder shrug, "Your choice, Ga Hee."
I felt my heart skip a beat hearing him say my name like that, "Uhh, okay."
Hee Chul did a little jump and grabbed my hand, "Come on, the others are waiting downstairs for us."
"O-Okay." I say, trying to catch myself.
Siwan trailed behind me with a smile on his face, he looked so familiar but I just couldn't figure out where I have met him. I shake my head and
looked ahead of me where 7 boys stood looking at us. They each had a surprised look on their face and was smiling. One I recognize from this morning, Kevin.
He looked at Hee Chul and says, "Why did you bring her?"
Hee Chul lets go of my hand and walks to them, "She agreed to go eat with us."
"Really? How did you make her go eat out with us?" One of them asks.
"I don't know, I just asked and she said yeah."
"Wow." They said with surprise.
They started to talk amongst themselves; I felt sort of weird standing there and slightly turned to my side. I stop, forgetting that Siwan was beside me, and tried to turn to the front. But he quickly smiles and says to me, "Shall we talk amongst ourselves too?"
I look at him, and smiled small. "Uh... Okay."
Siwan nods, "Do you have any siblings?"
"Um... Yes, an older brother and sister, but they moved out of the house a couple of..." I stop talking, something was making my head hurt, I shake my head, "Uh.." I couldn't think of when they move, "I...think."
Siwan gave me a worried look, "G-Gwenchana?"he asks me.
I nod, "Y-Yeah. I just couldn't think of when they moved, but then its so weird because I remember seeing them leave but I don't know when."
"It's okay, I was just curious." He smiles, "D-Do you still live on Seung Won Do street?"
I nod, "Yes." I say, "Wait! H-How do you know?"
He froze, "Uh, big guess." He says, looking at the other guys, "O-Oh, I think they're going." Siwan points and walks.
I smile, actually smiling, and follow him.
As we headed out, I felt like I was stopped, I look to my right and found Hee Chul holding onto my right arm.
He looks at me and say, "Let's walk together..?"
I nod, "Sure."
He dragged me to a car that looked pretty expensive to buy; The car horn honked and a voice shouts out, "Yah, Hee Chul hurry up!"
"Okay, okay." He says, and looks at me, "Kwanghee can be really impatient sometimes."
"Kwanghee..?"
"One of the guys in the car."
"Oh, of course." I say, climbing into the sporty car of theirs. The car somehow fit 10 people in it, it wasn't small but it wasn't big either.
"Ga Hee!" One of them suddenly says sitting next to me, he looked familiar.
I think about his name, "Uhh...K-Kevin from this morning right?"
"Yahh... You still remember my name from this morning huh." He says.
"I never forget a name."
"Really?" Kevin says, "Well, looks like you forgot my name this morning."
"What do you mean? I don't really know you guys." I say carefully, "I mean, I know you guys are singers, but nothing close."
They were silent for a minute, the mood felt weird and awkward as no one said a word.
"Oh! Let's go eat there~!" A boy with a sort of bowl haircut says, breaking the silence.
I look at where he pointed and saw the restaurant, "You want to go eat at a fast food restaurant?"
The boy looks at me, "Of course! Don't you remember? That's our favorite place to go eat at when we were young."
I shook my head, "N-Not really... Like I said earlier, I don't... remember any of you guys when I was young, I don’t even remember meeting you guys as a young girl."
"Yah!" Hee Chul says, elbowing the boy, "Minwoo, didn't we already tell you."
Minwoo looks at me, and his head to the side, "She doesn't look any different..."
"Aigoo, Minwoo you should just stop talking." Hee Chul says, coveringMinwoo's mouth and looks at me, "This is Minwoo, he can be a chatter mouth sometimes."
I nod, and smiled, "I see."
The car stops and the guy named Kwanghee looks back at us, "We're here!"
"You guys really want to eat a place like this?" I asked, "Doesn't it feel...weird?"
"Come on!" Hee Chul says, pulling me out.
I saw Siwan look at me and shrug, I gave him a weak smile and got out of the car. I felt Hee Chul pulling me, again. He looked so happy just to be
here, and his eyes were majestic! Some sort of vibe inside of me told me that Hee Chul was someone who was happy and loved being around me. Then
something inside of also said that, I loved being around him because he was someone who could make me happy in an instant.
As we got inside, I noticed that some people from school were also here eating lunch. Some looked my way and was shocked to see who I was with. I nod
at them and tried my best to give them a I-don't-really-know-them-but-they invited-me-here smile. I just a lot of snickers and some even cursed.
I stopped walking, letting go of Hee Chul's hand. He looks at me and asks, "What's wrong?"
"I... I don't think I should be here with you guys. I mean, I--there's people here that you guys cantalk with. I-I just think that maybe I should go back
to school and eat there." I said, my hand already at the glass doors.
Hee Chul pouts, "But, we want you to eat with us, Ga Hee."
"I know... but it just feels sort of weird...for me."
"Ga--"
"Hee Chul, just let her go." Siwan says, looking at me, "She doesn't feel like eating with us today."
I nod, "Y-Yeah..." I look at Siwan, he had the most assuring eyes ever.
Hee Chul sighs and says, "Fine. Maybe next time then..." he says, then mumbles, "When she remembers who we are to her."
I look at all nine of them, still confused about knowing all of them somehow, but then in a way I did feel like I knew them...



Siwan's P.O.V

I saw her stop a couple of feet away from us, she had this weird worried look; Her eyebrows were mashed up in the middle, her lips were
twisted uncomfortably, and her eyes looked lost. She hesitates to say something. Hee Chul looks at her with a worried look, a look I've
never seen before.
"What's wrong?" He asks her.
She looks at Hee Chul with sorry eyes, "I... I don't think I should be here with you guys. I mean, I--there's people here that you guys can talk
with. I-I just think that maybe I should go back to school and eat there." She says, hands on the door ready to push it.
"But, we want you to eat with us, Ga Hee." Hee Chul tries to pursue her, I saw him trying to think of more ways to pursue her to say. I look at Ga Hee
and saw how her face really looked: Worried.
Her face something I could always read when we were younger, and I knew this face of her. She didn't look like she wanted to be here.
"I know... but it just feels sort of weird... for me." She tries to add in more.
I saw Hee Chul's posture, he was going towards to make her feel guilty.. I couldn't let this go long, so before Hee Chul had a chance to convince her more, I quickly said, "Hee Chul just let her go." I look at Ga Hee, letting her know I wasn't going to force her to stay, "She doesn't feel like eating with us today."
She gulps and nods, "Y-Yeah..."
Hee Chul finally gives up and tells her next time.



As we sat down to eat our burgers, Dong Jun suddenly asks, "Did Ga Hee Noona really forget about us? I mean, it wasn't that long that we left her here."
"Well," Hyungshik says, "11 years is pretty long for someone to forget a whole bunch of people."
"True." Dong Jun says, "It was a real let down when she said that she don't remember us at all."
They nod, agreeing with Dong Jun. Then it was quiet.
Tae Hun looks at me, and clears his throat, "Siwan Hyung, why are you just sitting there like that?"
"Like what?" I ask, taking a sip of my coke.
"Like you don't care." Tae Hun says, "Weren't you the closest with Ga Hee?"
I nod, remember a particular moment...


"Siwan Oppa~!" I heard Ga Hee's voice behind me as I walked to our secret playhouse. I turn around and saw her waving happily at me and smiling.
Her little pigtails bounced as she ran and her voice laughed. As she got to me she hugged me tightly, "I'm soooo happy to see you Oppa!"
I smile, "Ga Hee, did school just end?"
"Yes! I was the first our of school too!"
I laugh, "Really? You ran all the way here?"
"Of course! I don't want to miss walking with my favorite Oppa!" She smiles.
"Then let's get walking," I say.
She nods, and grabs onto my hand, "Aigoo! Siwan Oppa, you'll never guess what Hee Chul did to me at school!"
I look at her, "What?"
"He made fun of my hair and asked me for money." She pouts, "Hee Chul is so rude!"
"Maybe he's just playing with you." I suggest.
She shrugs, "I don't care whatever it is, all I know is that he's mean." She sighs, "Siwan Oppa, why can't you come to my school?!"
"I'm home-schooled."
"Why?"
"I don't know, my parents just wants to teach me at home."
"Well, Oppa should get out of home school and come to real school to learn with Ga Hee!"
I laugh, "Maybe I can go to real school."
She lightens up, "R-Really?!"
"Only if I can convince my parents..."
"Aishh." She says, and starts to swing our hand, "Oh! Looks like Jun Young and Kevin Oppa are already there!"
I look up to see them waving at us, and waved back.
"Come on Siwan Oppa!!!" Ga Hee yells, "They're waiting!"

 

=====
vangbby's AN: Just updated a chapter ^_____^ sorry i take forever to post. I just sorta forgot about this story D: but enjoy ^^