Im Siwan

All Day Long

As I walk inside my home, I smelt the burning food of my dad's.
I wrinkle my nose, and sigh, twisting open the door knob, "I'm home." I said, taking off my shoes, and walking to the living room.
There laid my mom on the couch, just staring at the TV. I walk to the other couch and sat, "Hi mom, I'm home."
She nods, not caring, "Uh-huh." She mumbles to me.
Iturn away from her, and looked at the television screen. She was watching a variety show called, 'Star Golden Bell.' She laughed as one of the guest said something wrong.
I yawn, tired.
"Ge Hee!"
I turn around and saw my dad, he smiles at me, "You're home."
I nod, happy to see him, "I'm home." I smile.
"You want to come help me set the table?" He asks, pleadingly.
"Yeah." I stood up and walked to the kitchen. It smelt like burning eggs and over-cooked meat, "Dad, what exactly are you making in here?"
He turns to look at me, "Well, I was going with chicken soup, but then... I sort of left the chicken on the pan too long that it burnt. So I thought of making some eggs, but they burnt too."
I look at my dad, and chuckle.
"What?" He asks.
"Dad, you go to the living room, and I'll cook."
"No, you had a long day at the fair--"
"Just go." I said, "Mom, is...being bored out of her mind in the living room watching Star Golden Bell."
He nods, taking off the apron and handing it to me, "I'll be over there if you need me,.."
I nod, "Okay." and put on the apron. I look around the kitchen for something to make.
I stopped looking and spotted something, I walk to the pantry and took out a pack of Ramen noodle, "Hm... Might as well make this." I said, walking over to the stove.


After dinner, I cleaned the table and washed the dishes. My feet were getting sore and my eyes were just going to black out on me.
I quickly walked to my room and laid on my bed. I smile, "Ahh... Finally some rest!" I said, closing my eyes.
Bzz! Bzz! Yah! Ga Hee pick up~. My cell phone started to go off with Ji Min's voice as the ringtone. I sigh, and picked up my phone, "What?"
"Hey! Sorry I had to leave you."
"It's okay, I was fine getting home."
"Good." She said, then hesitated to say something else to me. "Uhh... Ga Hee."
"Hm?"
"Nevermind." She quickly changed her mind, "Are you tired?"
"Sort of."
"Ohh, I guess I should let you sleep then."
I nod to myself, "Maybe." A yawn came out.
"Okay, I'll see you at school...er college tomorrow."
"Okay, Night Ji Min." I clicked the end button and felt myself go to sleep.


By morning, I had gotten up extra early and headed out early. As I walk to my school, I was suddenly stopped by someone.
He had pretty eyes and light brown hair, he smiles at me and suddenly attacks me with meahug.
I blink, unsure of what to do, "Uhh..."
He pulls back, "Yah, do you not remember me?"
I look at him confused, "Not really..?"
He pouts, "Yah! It's me Kevin."
"K-Kevin?" I stutter, "D..Do I know you?"
He laughs like i said the most funniest thing, "Yah, Ge Hee. Do you really not recognize me?"
I shook my head, "N-No."
He twists his lips, "You know, Hee Chul was right. You can't seem to remember us."
I my head to the side, "Us?"
He shakes his head, "Nevermind. I'm going to go." He says and walks off.
I shake my head and walked straight to school.
When I got to the entrance of the school/college, there was nobody in the courtyard, "Weird." I said, "Normally the court yard would be packed with people."
I shrug and walked into the school, again, no one was realy crowded inisde either. I sigh, "Aishh, did I miss somethig here?"
Suddenly, I hear scream coming from upstairs, the screams wasn't a 'I-saw-a-ghost-scream.' It was more...
Suddenlya guyran past me, knocking me down to the ground. He stops to look at me.
Our eyes met for a quick second, he looked jumpy in a way.
"Aish!" He says, looking behind me. He walks to me and touched my arm. I felt something going through me, which gave me a shiver. He pulls me up and looks behind me some more, His eyes widen, "Sorry." He says, pulling me along with him.
"Uh...Heyy, where--where are you t-taking me?!" I tried to say, but he ignored me and pulled me towards a builing outside the school.
When we finally stopped running, I tried to catch my breath. Coughing my lungs out and my head spinning like crazy.
I felt him look at me; I hit my chest a couple of times to stop coughing, and I closed my eyes.
When I stopped, I look at him, "Yah..! Who do you think you are to pull me outside of school like this?"
He looks at me, almost smiling in a way, "Sorry."
I look at him, "W-What? S-Sorry?!"
"I was..trying to get away from those fan girls."
"Fan girls?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says, still smiling his eyes at me, "I'm Im Siwan." He says holding out his hand.
I hesitate toshakehis hand, but slowly did anyways. When our hands met, I felt something inside of me go whole again.
He smiles at me now, "Are you going to introduce yourself?"
I look at him, "O-Oh...I'm Ga Hee, Shim Ga Hee." I smile.
He nods, "Ga Hee."
A shiver went down my spine as he said that, and myheart thumped a but. I shake my body alittle, hoping he doesn't notice me doing that.
"Do...Do you still live here in Seoul?" He asks, looking at me.
I nod, "For a while now."
He smiles even brighter, "Oh."
I look at him weirdly, but smiled too.
"We should go inside." He says.
I nod and followed him inside. Once we got inside I stopped walking, "Wait!"
He turns around, "What?"
"You...go to this school?"
"Now I do."
"What?"

 

=============
im sorry for taking long to update. haha, I kind of forgot that I was suppose to post the next chapters =.=";; haha
anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed these two chapters! Comments are well appreciated and please subscribe!
---VangBby