All Day Long.... literally

All Day Long

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Please come to our stall to get your fortune told!!" I shouted, trying to capture some people's attention. Instead they look the other way, and some even snickered at me saying I looked weird.
"Yah~! Ga Hee, just sit down." Ji Min pulls my arm and forces me to sit, "You can't just be calling people to come and have their fortune told like that. They'll think you're weird and such."
I huff a puff, "Fine. I was just trying to get some people to come so we can actually raise some money at this stupid school fair."
"Aigoo!" Ji Min sighs, "People these days just don't want to know what lies in their future."
I lean back in the chair and crossed my arm, watching people walk past our stall.
Today isour 60th annual School Fundraising Program. The school does this every year to help pay for the broken damagesto the school. It's so weird because, the school I go to is half high school and college all together.

 

Ji Min and I are freshmans in college.
We decided, for the fair, that we were going to tell people's fortune. But it seems that no one really cares about their fortune. Great way to raise some money huh?
I start to tap on the table, unpatiently and irritated. Ji Min sighs and nudges my shoulder, "Yah, I'm going to go get some water. Want anything?"
"Orange juice!"
"No. You're getting water." She says.
"But you asked---"
"Water it is!" Ji Min smiles and walks away.
I slump back in my chair and look at the other stalls filled with people lining up, "Aishh! Why did I even pick fortune-teller." I pick up one of the cards and looked at what it was: Love.
I snort, "Sarang?"and put the card back on the table.
"Are you still telling fortunes?" A voice above me asked.
I look up and see a guy; He was tall with with high cheekbone, and his black bangs hung over his left eye.
I nod, feeling dumbstrucked, "Y-Yeah..."
He smiles, the cutest smile I've ever seen, "Mind telling my fortune?"
I nod, something about the guy reminded me of someone.
He still looked at me, but confused now, "Are you going to tell...my fortune?"
"Oh!" I said, "Right. I'll get to that." I smile and grabbed the cards on the table, and started to shuffle them. When I looked up, he was still smiling at me warmly. I was sort of creeped out.
I placed the cards on the table and laid 5 out, "Can I know what your name is?"
He sort of looked at me stunned, "M-My name..." He says, "Yeah, its HeeChul."
The name struck me alittle too, like I've already heard of the name. Then again, I do know alot of people.
"HeeChul?" I said, "That's a nice name." I began to flip over the first card. It was pain.
"What does that mean?" He asks me.
"Mmm..." I tried to remember what it was, but I couldn't because only Ji Min knew, "Uh... You're going through some pain..painful memory." I said, "A-Are you?" I asked, making it up.
He shrugs, "I guess I am."
I flipped over the next two cards, "You got wisdom and talent."
He smiles now, "Well, I mean you can tell why."
I look at him, "Haha, sure."
"What?" He says, "Do you now know who I am?"
I shook my head alittle, but gave him a quick smile, "Your name is HeeChul." I said.
"You really don't know?"
I look at him, studying his facial expression: More stunned now. "Are you...famous?"
He raised his eyebrows, "Am I?"
"I don't know, I'm just a fortune-teller."
"Shouldn't fortune tellers know?"
I shrugged and fliped over the last card. "Sarang." I said, "Are you looking for love?"
He his head to the side, "I don't know if I am anymore."
"Why?"
He looks at me, "Its--"
"Yah! HeeChul! We're on!" One of his friends came by.
HeeChulnods, "Okay" He turns back to me, "How much was this fortune thingy?"
"Mmm...Since you're my first costumer, how about 50 won coin?"
He nods, "Good deal." and reaches into his pocket to take out a coin, "Have a good day." He hands me the coin.
I nod, "Thank You!" and placed the coin into a plastic box, "First coin!" I did a little jump.
Ji Min came back a couple minutes later, and people were coming to our stall, one by one.
"Yah, Ga Hee! How'd you get this much people to come?"
I look at her, "I don't know, but there's people here waiting for their fortune to be told. And there's two of us."
She nods, I'm coming."

By the time the sun was setting, people were leaving to go home.
"Did wer each our goal, Ji Min?" I asked, packing up the things.
"335...340...345..." She stops and looks at me, "We're one coin short."
I walk to her,and sigh, "Ah! I'll put in a coin from me--"
"No, we can't do that Ga Hee. You heard that mean pesty old lady. No money from us will be added into the fundraiser."
I bite my lower lip, "What do we do then?"
"Lemme call my boyfriend to come." Ji Min suggests, "He should be here."
I nod, "Okay." and sat back down on the chair.
Some girls from our so-called school walked past us;
"Yah, did you hear about that one new group performing here?"
"Who?"
"I think their group is called--"
"YAH! If you girls want to gossip go somewhere else! I'm trying to talk on the phone here!" Ji Min suddenly yells, "Aishh, high school girls."
I look at the girls walk away and walked to Ji Min, who hung up, "Did you hear what they were talking about?"
"No, I was on the phone. Why?"
"They said some boy group is going to perform here, but they didn't say the name or anything."
"So what. You don't even listen to kpop."
"I do... Just not all the time."
"Oh yeah? What kpop song was the last song you heard?"
"Uhm... Man Man Ha Ni by U-Kiss!"
"Ga Hee, that was 6 months ago." Ji Min says, "So that means you don't listen to kpop."
"So what, don't you want to go see who it is though?" I asked, in a pleading way.
"Eh, what the heck. Let's." She grabs her bag and smiles, "When does it start?"
"I dont know--"
"Ladies and Gentlemens! About to perform on the stage is the newest kpop group added to the kpop world!" The annoucer annoucned loudly.
Ji Min raised an eyebrow, "Shall we go see them?"
I nod, "We should hurry."
We nearly ran to the performing stage; people were alreadypacked there. Girls were in front of the stage already yelling and screaming.
"Huh, they sure are famous for being new rookies." I said, as nine boys walked from behind the curtains. Their hairstyles were almost simliar in a way, and they were dressed in a white top with or without a leather jacket.
As they walked up to the front, they started to introduced themselves one by one.
"Hello everyone! My name is HeeChul!"
Quickly I look up and saw him there. He was there- there with the others. My mouth drops open, "He's a singer?"

 

***
AN

First chapter :D what did you guys think? Comments are appreciated and please subscribe <3
Thank you!