Part II Her (their) solution

HER CHOICE
Please log in to read the full chapter

(I wanted to supplement this story. write what the girls think after Dahyun left)

No matter how much time has passed, I know one thing; her name will be like bittersweet candy to me.

Moreover, my stupid heart, just like the first time, will tremble in my chest with delight hearing her name.

Time does not heal, it helps to heal wounds, sew up with white threads, and create an even perfect seam, but so thin and not strong.

You can replace the old love with a new one, yes, I agree, for others everything is possible, but not for me.

I tried, several times made casual acquaintances, corresponded with other "potential lovers", but every time, hearing a name similar to yours in the distance, I moved away from them.

In addition, why is your name so common in the part of the city where I sent for treatment?

My vital health shaken, as was my psyche.

After all, who in their right mind would contemplate suicide?

Now, after spending so much time here, away from you and the field of activity that surrounded me, I understand how stupid it was for me to think about this.

There are many solutions to this problem, but none of them has helped me yet.

But you still need to try, at least in order to look into your eyes and hear your voice again.

No, stop, DaHyunie, you put her above yourself again. No, this is your life and you should live only for yourself.

I want to be “born again”, to return the one that was before those stupid feelings.

As soon as I manage to do this, then maybe I will come back.

 

Chaeyoung

Love is selfish.

When you selfishly fall in love with someone, your best friends, your family, fall into another plane.

At first, I didn't understand why DaHyun-unnie wanted to commit suicide.

Why didn't she share with me, with her "bro" heart problems?

Why she was hiding, I really did not understand, until one day, Nayeon took me aside and said:

- Stop blaming her, Chaeyoung. It is not her fault that she fell in love with a selfish person.

- Do you know the name of that girl? Please, unnie, I want to know her name.

- And what will you do when you know the name?

- I don't know, maybe I'll tell her to pay more attention to DaHyun-unnie.

- Then tell yourself them, Chaeyoung - with these words, Nayeon moved away from her.

Nayeon-unnie's words reached me for a long time until I realized their meaning.

Dream Chaeyoung, this is the name of that selfish girl with whom my "bro" was in love all this time.

After learning and rethinking the whole behavior, I immediately tried to contact DaHyun-unnie.

Mail.

Telephone.

Video conference.

Instagram or other internet sites where unnie used to communicate with Once.

Everything blocked, or rather, the same thing written everywhere:

We apologize to the fans.

Kim DaHyun's website page is temporarily unavailable.

All questions regarding the renewal of the page will be resolved later.

That is, until the time when our Dubu returns.

DaHyun-unnie seemed to be giving me an answer to a silent question: Is it my entire fault?

Who else?

After all, my selfishness led DaHyun to almost suicide.

I noticed only myself, my feelings were more important than she was.

If I had looked a little more closely, perhaps everything would have turned out differently.

Now, remembering those words:

- As soon as Mina-unnie becomes my girlfriend, I will help you find a soul mate, bro ...

... I understand that they are not feasible.

I wanted to help "bro", but eventually I found out that the girl she had been in love with all this time was Song Chaeyoung.

How painful it was for her to smile at me all the time, agreeing to any of my requests, to help me with Mina-unnie.

Sorry DaHyun-unnie, but I will not be able to keep my promise.

I will not be able to stop loving Mina-unnie, but if you will let me, I will help you to forget me.

Just come back soon, I miss you so much, bro.

 

Mina

I am flattered that among all the girls, Chaeyoung chose me. Her courtship is so romantic, and she herself is so cute and fluffy, like an "animal".

I am flattered, but in this relationship, I do not have enough drive.

Since I am myself, a very quiet person who loves to be at home, without going outside, I would like to fall in love with a person who is not like me. A person who would forcefully pull me out of bed, cunningly pull me away from the game console, coquettishly tempt me to do things unusual for me.

I longed for an adventure in love, but what Chaeyoung gave me, alas, were only echoes to them.

Sorry for my selfishness, Chaeyoung.

I will use your feelings for me until my heart is determined.

 

Nayeon

Love is cruel it is insidious and criminal.

I was convinced of this from my own experience.

You can't love for a long time.

Do not succumb to charms.

You cannot give all of yourself to the rest.

I don’t know how long I would have continued to blindly destroy myself if not for the whole situation with DaHyun.

Thank you DaHyunie ​​for helping open my eyes.

It helped me to understand the obvious things, those that I stubbornly did not notice.

The one whom I forgive every time and allow returning, loves a completely different person, and simply uses my feelings for her own selfish purposes.

The pink veil has fallen from my eyes, now I clearly see how she looks at her in love, how shyly she touches her, giggles nervously next to her.

Shows her the same emotions that I do.

It's time to stop giving my one-sided love to someone who does not see it, until unnecessary jealous thoughts brought me to the situation that was with DaHyun.

Let me, as the eldest unnie, be strong for you again, Sana, and give you freedom from me.

 

Jihyo

I always knew that love is an emotional roller coaster, if you sit down and start rolling; you need to hold on tight so that you will not be thrown out of sharp turns.

How many times have I sat down like this, hoping that the person I chose is the only one?

However, several months passed, someone held on for six months, and everything collapsed in the words:

- Sorry, now my career is more important than relationships.

Or

- Sorry, I can’t give you due attention, I don’t have a free minute.

How many times has my heart been hurt, given hope, and then hurt again?

But during all this relationship, I had no desire to commit suicide. Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, girls were always by my

Please log in to read the full chapter