Three

HER CHOICE
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nayeon

The first time DaHyun came to me for advice, the question was if I would be friends with her if she confirmed that she liked girls more than boys.

I reassured her, saying that I don't care, because I love her not because of what group of ual minorities she belongs to.

- You are my younger sister, Dubu. At any time of the day or night I am at your disposal.

She then only mumbled something in response, walked away and sat down next to Mina near the mirror, resting her head on her shoulder.

It was the first time I followed her gaze to the girl who was standing and stretching in the center of the room.

It was the first time I saw such pure love and devotion in my eyes.

I knew that the second time DaHyun came up to me, I would be the first to whom she would tell about her feelings.

And I also knew that it would be unrequited love.

Therefore, I was ready to provide maximum assistance.

I learned that she was rejected via SMS from DaHyun . She sent me a sad emoji and a broken heart. We then did V live, the first show of us as a band for our fans.

- Can I stay with you today, unnie? The following message came with a hugging emoji.

-I don’t want to be alone, - the third message echoed completely in my chest, and when she came and lay down on the bed, I just hugged her tightly and whispered:

- You will never be alone, DaHyunie. I am always with you.

In response, a faint sob, so quiet I would not have heard it if part of my pajamas had not gotten wet.

Over the past 5 years, I have stood on the sidelines and silently watched how DaHyun's life collapses, how she loses herself, but each time finding a fulcrum to rise and move on.

I helped her as much as I could and thought it was enough.

I foolishly thought I was helping her.

If not for one call from the director before going on a concert tour:

- Nayeon- shi, I can't go into details, but could you look after DaHyun ? When you get back, I'll explain everything. Good luck!

If it hadn't been for the director's request to look after DaHyun , maybe I wouldn't have made it, I wouldn't have come back that day ...

I would have lost a ray of light forever.

 

Park JinYoung

That day I stayed longer than usual in my office. I was inspired by a film and the lyrics came to my mind by itself, and I need to quickly write it down so I don't forget. It was about 11 o'clock in the evening, there was no one in the building except me. I walked freely through the corridors, listening to the silence, scrolling the text in my mind, changing the arrangement of words so that they better fit into the music. As I walked past Madonna's rehearsal room, I noticed a dim light.

Previously, TWICE trained here, preparing to perform, apparently one of them forgot to turn off the lights. It happens.

Going inside, an empty room, dim light reflected vague shadows on the cei

Please log in to read the full chapter