Four

HER CHOICE
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sana

I haven't seen DaHyunie so cheerful, cheerful, playful and flirtatious in a long time . So much energy in the dance, in the wink, in the voice. Looking at her, I did not want to give up, I did not feel tired. She's my energetic happiness bar. My ray of light, which I love very much. At the end of each concert, she kissed me on the cheek, hugged me.

Although I was tired, I was very happy.

 

Jeongyeon

Well, what are you going to do with this baby? She's so funny, I just can't help but laugh at her antics. I am happy to see that all the gloom is gone, she is smiling again, joking, having fun. This is the DaHyun that I know and love. Keep it up, little Tofu!

 

Mina

DaHyun looks so happy. The energy of happiness is beating out of it. I can finally breathe freely. Recently, she stopped communicating with me, contacting me on trifles. I thought she was ignoring me, although she never noticed her being ignored. It just felt like that.

I am happy to see her happiness.

 

Nayeon , Momo, JiHyo , Tzuyu

DaHyun is pretending.

She's showing her fun too brightly.

Her eyes do not shine with living energy.

She gives all of herself without a trace.

What's going on with you, DaHyun? How can I help you? Please, after the concert, come up to us, show your real yourself.

….

Another concert.

I have everything ready.

The plan is perfect.

Be patient, DaHyun, just a little bit left.

Some three hours, tiring three hours, filled with the last chord in my life.

Three hours to play your part is perfect.

...

How foolish to hope that she will pay more attention to me.

So silly.

My foolish heart.

I would have laughed at myself if the tears did not choke my throat.

...

Another hour, DaHyun ...

 

Chaeyoung

Mina-unnie is so pretty, I just can't take my eyes off her. Oh, how I want to kiss her! I am so happy, so happy that finally after 5 years of courtship, Mina is now mine. Need to thank DaHyun-unnie. She is like my guardian angel. Without her help, I would not have been able to win the heart of Mina-unnie.

I remember that moment 5 years ago when I confessed that I fell in love with Mina-unnie, fearing how DaHyun- unnie would react.

She hugged me, tightly, through tears, said oath:

“I'll make her accept your stupid loving heart, bro. Trust your unnie, everything will be fine.

As soon as she took that oath, I believed, I knew that Mina would eventually be mine.

All you need is patience and faith in my soul mate, bro, best friend Kim DaHyun.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter