The Feels (PART 1)

🙌🏻 DAHYUN ONE-SHOTS 🙌🏻

THE FEELS - TWICE X DAHYUN

______________________________

*All of this is pure fiction*

______________________________

 

This is it!

 

It's Monday again.

 

Life wasn't really easy for Dahyun.

 

Ever since she started working, she barely got any sleep, she was always at the office even during weekends, basically, she became a workaholic.

 

Since then she wasn't able to meet with her friends again, wasn't able to attend reunions, and didn't even get to the date, someone.

 

Anyways!



Without further ado, let's start her Monday.

 

As usual, Dahyun took a bath, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, picked an outfit to wear, and walked to work.

 

While walking, she slightly adjusted her glasses and turned around to look at her back when she saw a car slowly approaching her, and it looked like the car was slowing even more, she didn't want to assume things so she just continued walking and ignored it.

 

*Beep Beep!*

 

She heard, but again, she ignored it.

 

*Beep beep beep*

She heard it again, but she ignored it.

 

Dahyun somehow expected to hear another noise from the car but instead, she heard the car's door slam shut.

 

She panicked a little bit, so she hurried her footsteps.

 

"Uhmm miss! Excuse me!" The stranger shouted.

 

Dahyun closed her eyes when she felt a hand on her shoulders.

 

"Hello? Uhhhh, I and my friends are kinda lost right now" Dahyun opened her eyes and saw 2 goddesses in front of her.

 

Her jaw dropped and she almost dropped the items she held in her hands.

 

"Hi??? Helloooooooo, you still there?" The other girl asked and Dahyun stopped herself from drooling.

 

"Uhm-Uh- yeah yeah, what do you need again?" She asked.

 

"Phew! Thank gosh you're willing to help us, anyways, we're supposed to attend an event, but since we're from Seoul, and we're not familiar with Seongnam, so we're kinda lost. I don't know how but I'm sure that my friend typed in the right address, we followed what Waze told us to do and then we ended up here"

 

"Are you sure that you typed in the right address? Because as far as I know, there aren't any events happening around here, I mean this is a small town after all so if there's an event happening, everybody in the town would know it and would go wild about it, but considering how quiet the town is today, your friend might've not typed the address correctly," Dahyun explained and the girl frowned before nodding her head.

 

The latter noticed this and heaved a sigh.

 

"Maybe I can help you with your problem, what was the given address anyway?" The girl's eyes shone in excitement.

 

​​​​​​​"Really??? But you must be busy, I mean your outfit explains it all" The girl's friend asked.

 

​​​​​​​"Nah, I always go to work earlier than I should, so I guess my boss will let me slip since that'll be my first time being late for work," Dahyun reasoned.

 

​​​​​​​"Are you sure? We don't want to become the cause of why you got fired," The girl asked worriedly.

 

​​​​​​​"It's fine! I needed to take a break anyway" Dahyun smiled and the 2 friends looked at each other. 

 

​​​​​​​"I'm Jeongyeon, she's Jihyo, and there are 6 s inside that van, I hope you don't mind" Jeongyeon scratched her nape.

 

What Jeongyeon had said made Dahyun let out a small laugh.

 

​​​​​​​"I'm Dahyun and don't worry, I don't mind at all"

 

​​​​​​​"All right then..."Both Jeongyeon and Jihyo led her to the van where the "6 s" were waiting.

​​​​​​​

Jeongyeon opened the door to the van.

 

"...be our guest" As Dahyun stepped inside, she saw 6 girls looking at her with different expressions. 3 girls were looking at her with wide smiles, 1 was looking at her with a straight face, 1 was looking at her unamusingly, and the last greeted her with a small smile.

 

She heard the door close beside her and then saw both Jihyo and Jeongyeon get in.

 

"Girls, meet Dahyun, our tour guide and our only way to get to that stupid event that old man prepared, so please, don't do anything stupid to make her leave," Jihyo said, but to Dahyun it sounded like she was pleading.

 

The other girls agreed.

 

Dahyun smiled.

 

After telling her the address, Dahyun immediately knew the place they were talking about.

 

And damn! The place they were talking about was miles away from her hometown.

 

To think about it, might as well just message her boss that she's going to take a day off since they might arrive at the event at 5 pm.

 

Take note! It's only past 8 in the morning.

 

Dahyun turned off her phone and looked in front.

 

"Alright! Let's start our boring trip to hell," Jeongyeon joked.

 

And so their boring trip to hell began.