나도 사랑해요 ||DahMo

🙌🏻 DAHYUN ONE-SHOTS 🙌🏻

A short, fluff oneshot requested by @Mustafina ^_^

DahMo 💓💓💓 | Twice (트와이스)ㅤ Amino

*All of this is pure fiction*

==============

 

"Not again" Dahyun sighed, slightly embarrassed because of her lover.

"Momoring" She shook Momo who was focused on the game she was playing.

They're currently spending their time at a circus since the entrace fee was on 50% discount.

When they heard about the discount, they took it as a chance to have a date since they haven't been able to do so lately.

You know? Work and all stuff.

Anyways.

"Wait a minute Dahyunnie, I'm not yet done-" Dahyun sighed once again before slowly dragging Momo away from the minigame she's been playing for about, let's say, 20 minutes.

"Yah, I said that I'm not yet done!" Momo whined.

"Done or not yet done, we're leaving" Dahyun sternly said.

"B-But the stuffed toy! For you-" 

"No buts unnie, we're literally about to go broke because of that cursed game!" Dahyun exclaimed.

Unnie...

Yep, Momo's definitely going to be ignored today.

Dahyun, ever since she and Momo became a thing, rarely calls her unnie.

She only calls her unnie whenever she feels...

Uhhh...

How do I say this?

Mad?

Not really disappointed but maybe that too?

Uhmmm.

Let's see

AHUH!

She calls her unnie only when she's had enough of Momo's same old antics.

But that doesn't mean that she's really really tired of them even though that kind of means the same thing.

As they walked away from the stall, people's eyes were still on them, some were even taking a picture of them.

Well, after all, they're 2 of the 9 members of the so-known Nation's Girl Group, Twice.

For the netizens, it's quite rare to see the Twice members outside without wearing any disguises.

Most especially Dahyun.

So no one can literally blame the school students standing in front of her right now, asking for an autograph.

"Dahyun unnie!" The students shrieked.

"Ah-! Y-yes?" Dahyun was a bit flustered making her let go of Momo's hands.

Momo's gotta say, she felt kind of sad when Dahyun let go of her hands.

Anyways, the students rummaged through their bags to take out a pen and a notebook and handed it politely to Dahyun.

"Ah...I see" She chuckled.

'Gosh, I'm a fan favorite these days, I wonder why' She thought.

After giving them her signature, she let the young students ask her questions.

It started good at first with their questions being "Are you doing good unnie?" "How's life as an idol?" or any other questions related to that.

But right after 5 questions or so, a student suddenly asked "Are you dating Sana unnie, unnie?" This made Dahyun laugh silently whilst Momo, who was barely noticed by the students, choked on her saliva.

Dahyun was about to talk when Momo cut her to it.

"No, she's not dating Sana, she will never date Sana because she's dating me!" Momo ranted.

Oh shoot, looks like someone's jelly.

The students laughed at her cuteness, including Dahyun.

"Dahyun unnie, looks like Momo unnie's jealous" The students 'whispered'.

"I know right?" Dahyun laughed.

Momo, on the other hand, was...angry...

She stomped her right foot, crossed her hands, and turned away from them.

"Hmph!" Oh, she's sulking alright.

"U-Uh..." Dahyun panicked.

The students who saw this, carefully walked away without even bothering to say goodbye.

This simply means that this is all on Dahyun.

It's all up to her to fix everything on her own.

"Unni- I mean, Momoring" Dahyun nudged her.

But of course, Momo ignored her.

'I'm screwed'

"Momoring-"

"Let's go home, I'm tired, I want to sleep" Momo coldly said and walked away from Dahyun.

==============

"Mianhe Momoring..." Dahyun mumbled but it was still no use.

They were nearing towards the exit and Dahyun's trying her best to convince Momo to spend more time inside the circus.

Dahyun sighed but suddenly, she thought of an idea.

'Stuffed toy...?' She thought.

"Momoring, I'll be back" Without telling Momo where she was going, Dahyun hurriedly left and ran towards the stall where the older was stuck earlier.

"Excuse me, Ahjussi?" 

The owner of the stall turned arounf and faced Dahyun.

"Oh! You're back" He said.

"Yeah...Actually, may I play?" Dahyun asked.

"Sure, of course! Anyone can play" 

The latter smiled and thanked him.

"So all I have to do is knock all those cans down with one ball right?" 

"Yep"

Dahyun nodded.

She rolled up her sleeves and relaxed herself.

'Maybe I can get this in one try' She thought.

Oh she hopes that she doesn't have to spend too much money in this stupid game and hopefully, if ever she gets the stuffed toy in just one take, Momo will finally cheer up.

"For my Momoring..." Dahyun mumbled and took a step back.

She fixed her position in order to gain momentum and...

"Yes!" Dahyun shouted.

The owner was quite shocked that Dahyun was able to do it in just one try.

"C-Congrats" He said.

He sighed and smiled right after.

"Feel free to choose your price" 

==============

"Hope she likes this" Dahyun sighed while looking at the cute raccoon stuffed toy she chose for Momo.

She looked up and searched for her dear lover.

"Where did she go? I told her to wait here..." She got worried.

Dahyun begun looking around and after what seems to be an eternity, she finally found her.

Momo was standing by the entrace of the Ferris Wheel where she looked at the couples being lovey-dovey with each other.

Dahyun noticed this and smiled.

She walked closer to her. When she was finally beside her, Dahyun hid the stuffed toy behind her.

"Do you want to ride the Ferris wheel?" She asked.

Momo, on the other hand, was startled because she didn't notice that Dahyun was just beside her.

"No" 

"Pfft- Lies, let's go" Dahyun held Momo's hands and dragged her towards the ride and bought a ticket.

They got on the ride and almost immediately, the Ferris Wheel begun to spin.

"Aren't you afraid of heights?" Momo asked, still mad at Dahyun.

"Nope" Dahyun lied.

"Well, I am that's why I didn't want to get on this ride" Momo said.

'Same here Momoring, same here' Dahyun thought.

If Dahyun's going to be honest, she's scared as heck like legit legit scared.

She feels like she won't be able to breathe until the ride finishes.

"God, this " She mumbled.

"Hmm?" 

"No, nothing hehe" Dahyun laughed it off.

"What's that?" Momo asked the moment she saw the stuffed toy Dahyun was holding.

"U-uh, this? Right, f-for you" The younger hastily gave her the stuffed raccoon while looking down.

"Raccoon? I don't like raccoons, you can keep it" Still mad and cold ladies and gentlemen.

"Oh...I'll just give them to Sana unnie instead then" Dahyun said.

"What?" Momo scoffed.

"Give me that!" Momo exclaimed and took it away from her lover.

"Why? You said you didn't want it" 

"I changed my mind, I want it"

Dahyun giggled.

"Yah, what's so funny?" 

"Ani ani" Dahyun suppressed her laughter.

"Tsk" 

For another minute, they were silent until finally, Dahyun started a conversation.

"Momoring, thank you" Momo raised her eyebrows.

"For what?" She asked.

"For everything" Dahyun smiled.

Momo shook her head.

After that, for the first time, Dahyun faced her hear of heights and stood up to sit beside Momo.

Carefully, she walked and sat beside her lover.

"Hey! Be careful! We might die!" Momo ranted.

Once Dahyun was sitted, she placed her head on Momo's shoulder and closed her eyes.

They sure have been together for 4 years but Momo's still not used to Dahyun doing these kind of things.

Every single time Dahyun does this, it just makes her heart flutter even more.

Just another reason for her to fall in love with her all over again.

"Momoring, can we stay this way 'till the ride ends?"

"Sure"

For the rest of the ride, they spent it staying that way.

Their fears were literally nothing against love.

Love just made everything better for them. Their fear of heights are gone when they're together.

When the ride was about to end.

"Dahyun-ah"

"Hmm?" 

"Will you let me kiss you?"

Dahyun smiled.

"Anytime, anywhere" 

"If so, can you please face me?" 

"Already am" 

Momo looked at Dahyun and smiled.

"I love you" Momo mumbled and kissed Dahyun.

Perfect. A kiss is just perfect to end this day happily.

Momo pulled away and pinched Dahyun's cheeks.

"Let's go, we'll continue this at home" She smirked.

Dahyun turned red.

Finally, the ride was over but before they left, Dahyun said;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Momoring, 나도 사랑해요"