A.O.O.Y. ||Dahyo

🙌🏻 DAHYUN ONE-SHOTS 🙌🏻

*Short chapter*

--------------------

"If I were given the choice to choose an ocean to swim in forever,
I'd pick an ocean made of you"

--------------------

 

Once upon a time, there were two girls, Dahyun and Jihyo, who lived in a small coastal town. Dahyun was a free-spirited artist who spent most of her days painting the ocean and the breathtaking sunsets that graced the horizon. Jihyo, on the other hand, was a studious student who spent most of her days buried in textbooks and studying for exams. Despite their differences, the two girls shared a deep love for each other and the ocean.

Dahyun and Jihyo first met on the beach when they were both just children. Dahyun was building sandcastles when she noticed Jihyo sitting by herself, reading a book. Dahyun then walked up to Jihyo and asked her, "Do you want to help me build a sandcastle?". Jihyo was hesitant at first, but she saw the earnest smile on Dahyun's face and agreed.

As they built the sandcastle together, they talked about the ocean and the creatures that lived in it. Dahyun was fascinated by Jihyo's knowledge and Jihyo was amazed by Dahyun's creativity. From that day on, they both became inseparable, spending their days exploring the beach and the ocean.

Years went by, Dahyun and Jihyo grew up together. Dahyun continued to paint the ocean, and Jihyo continued to study it. They both knew that their love for each other was more than just friendship, but neither of them ever spoke of it - afraid of the possible consequences that might ruin their friendship.

Until one summer evening, Dahyun invited Jihyo to join her on a boat ride to see the sunset. As they sailed out into the ocean, Dahyun took Jihyo's hand and looked deeply into her eyes. 

"Jihyo, I know we've been friends for a long time, but I've always felt something more for you." 

"I love you, Jihyo...more than anybody else"

Jihyo was taken aback by Dahyun's confession, but she knew that she loved the latter just as much too. "Dahyun-ah, I love you too. And I want you to know I always have - always will"

As the sun set on the horizon, Dahyun and Jihyo shared their first kiss, and from that moment on, their love for each other grew stronger every day.

Over the years, Dahyun and Jihyo faced many challenges, but they always came through them together. They supported each other through college, and when Dahyun's art career took off, Jihyo was there to cheer her on. When Jihyo landed her dream job as a marine biologist, Dahyun was there to celebrate with her.

One day, Dahyun surprised Jihyo with a trip to a tropical island in the middle of the ocean. As they walked along the white sandy beach, Dahyun suddenly dropped down to one knee and pulled out a small box. 

Jihyo's heart fluttered with excitement and anticipation as Dahyun slowly opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring with a sparkling diamond in the center.

"Jihyo, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Every waking moment, every single breath that I take, all of it...I want to go through with it all until the day I pass away." Dahyun said with all her heart, hoping that the latter would also feel the same.

With one deep breath, she uttered the 4 words she's been meaning to ask Jihyo for a long time.

"Will you marry me?" Dahyun asked, her eyes shining with love.

Jihyo's eyes widened in surprise and joy as tears welled up in her eyes. "Yes, Dahyun, yes!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around Dahyun's neck and kissing her deeply.

As they embraced, the sound of the crashing waves and the salty sea breeze filled their senses. For Dahyun and Jiho, it felt like they were the only two people in the world, surrounded by the vast ocean that had brought them together.

They spent the rest of their vacation basking in the sun, swimming in the crystal-clear waters, and exploring the island. They talked about their future together and all the adventures they would share.

When they returned home, Dahyun and Jihyo began planning their wedding. They chose a seaside venue, surrounded by the ocean that had played such an important role in their lives. Dahyun created beautiful paintings of the ocean to decorate the venue, and Jihyo incorporated sea-themed elements into their wedding favors and decorations. As they exchanged their vows, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore provided a perfect backdrop for their love.

After the wedding, Dahyun and Jihyo moved into a cozy beach house overlooking the ocean. They continued to live their lives surrounded by the ocean that had brought them together. Dahyun continued to paint the ocean, and Jihyo continued to study and protect it.

As they grew old together, Dahyun and Jihyo never lost their love for each other or for the ocean. They spent their days watching the sunrise and sunset over the water, holding hands and reminiscing about their adventures together.

In the end, Dahyun and Jihyo knew that their love was like an ocean - vast, deep, and ever-changing, but always constant and enduring. And as they held each other in their arms, looking out at the endless expanse of water, they knew that they would always be each other's ocean, forever and always with the true meaning of forever finally within their grasp.