clueless

Sky, Where the Dragon Belongs to

raw idea I had since ages ago...

Jiyong loves Dara, Dara loves Seunghyun, Seunghyun loves Chaerin, and they're about to get married in a week.

But no, Jiyong won't let them, Dara was sad because of it, she'd been crying ever since the day she found the wedding invitation, and Jiyong won't let anyone hurt Dara. He'd do anything to make her happy, even if it means ruining the wedding. He didn't care, he didn't know Seunghyun personally anyways, he only heard of him through Dara's stories.

So wedding wrecker plan is on.

----

Jiyong didn't know what had gotten into him when he decided to save the unconscious bride from the crumbling building, it proved he still had a heart afterall.

So when the said bride woke up, not remembering that she was supposed to be married, Jiyong and Dara made up a story for her, because now everyone thought she was died and no longer existed. So she followed cluelessly

and as Dara continued on trying to chase after Seunghyun without caring about Jiyong's feeling, he was left alone to take after the bride without any memories, who later found out she was pregnant (which originally the reason why she was getting married).

What is he to do?

----

"don't worry about her, she's clueless"

ps. I promise not to make Dara the evil evil witch if I ever make this story real. She's just hopelessly in love. I still have to do more research and deciding their backgrounds, like what is their jobs and all. Oh well...~

do kindly share me your thoughts, ah... I wonder if I was bitten by the idea bugs, the ideas just kept flowing, heh... not that it's a bad thing, but I still have 'the Queen of Hearts' to update... hul~