sleep tight

Sky, Where the Dragon Belongs to

 

Not sure what I'm writing here, I listen to songs and make a tiny stories out of them. Not all are decent stories, this is what I do to overcome writers' block. I need to keep my brain working. So yeah, a little skydragon treat for you.

---

Jiyong entered the room silently, at the corner of the room, on the bed, Chaerin was sleeping soundly. He stood in front of the door he longest time, hesitating whether or not he should take another step.

She was hugging her biggest rillakuma plushie, the one he gave her. And for once he felt jealous of the cute stuff she was hugging tightly.

He bit his lips, finally moving closer, sitting on the bedside and just staring at her.

He would just stare at her until the morning comes. Savoring the raw beauty eminating from the sleeping girl.

Yes, it would be enough.

---

  

A/N: this really can be a part of something bigger, neh? well at least we have a starter here. like... why must he entered her room silently? what is he doing? why doesn't he wake her up? Is there something behind the rillakuma plushie?

 Ah... so many questions I myself not sure what the answers... lol...

 drop me your thoughts! :)