Minayeon 1

Obsession

‘Ok, moving on to the last question. ID Nabong asked: How was your first drama shooting, Mina-ssi.’ The radio DJ read the comments. 

N-Nabong? Is that..

‘Mina-ssi, are you ok?’ The DJ laughed. ‘Oh shoot, oh I’m sorry, yes?’ Mina’s face was heated because of embarrassment. ‘Mina is not in her best condition today. I believe she has put a lot of preparation into this drama. I hope many people can watch and support her. Alright, it’s already time to say goodbye. See you again tomorrow evening, at 7pm.’ The DJ quickly wrapped it up. 

 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 

‘Why did you say you don’t remember me? Why did you lie?’ Mina grabbed the collar of Nayeon’s white coat. She reeked of alcohol, and her hands were trembling like they’ve never been before. ‘Shush, what if someone sees us like this, it wouldn’t be good for your imag-’ Nayeon’s words were caught up inside , as she felt a soft pair of lips against her own. Mina’s hands had slipped down to the waistband of her jeans. 

‘Can I?’ Mina’s voice was sweet and sly. It was a question that you could only respond with yes, no matter how much you tried to pronounce otherwise. Nayeon nodded over and over again, despite her head spinning and on the verge of blacking out. 

 

Perhaps the desperation inside them has outgrown the fears. 

 

‘All I ever wanted was a normal life and a normal relationship. Back then, I couldn’t bring myself to accept your confession, so I chose to ignore you.’ Nayeon her chapped lips. ‘I guess you must have hated me a lot.’ She stared vaguely at the infinite darkness of the night. Her eyes were brimmed with tears, but her straight face made it hard to tell whether she was crying or not. Mina remained quiet, but she could feel her body shifting closer to Nayeon, wanting to give her a pat. The tips of her fingers brushed against Nayeon’s soft skin and lingered. 

‘I assume you’re in a relationship right now.’ Mina mumbled, which was almost inaudible, except for the fact that Nayeon has excellent hearing. ‘I’m not, actually. How about you? That actor, what was his name again? ’ Nayeon raised her brow. ‘The one in the new drama? Heck no, he’s a total jerk. His manager hated me as well. I couldn’t kiss him, so they had to delete the scene.’ Mina’s disgusted face made Nayeon giggled.