Bonus chapter

Frenemies With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Looking her photos in his phone made him missed her more. Majority of the photos in his gallery was hers. Even though, he was a casanova, he never kept the photos of other women.

Seeing one photo of her which she made a moody face as he put the cream cake on her cheek made him chuckled as he remembered again that precious memory.

 

Flashback

“Hey, Fatty bear! Dressed up now and come down. I am waiting for you down here.” Il Sung said as soon as she answered his call.

“WHAT?! FATTY BEAR?! Ugh, that is why we are enemies. I hate you so much.” She answered.

“What for? Why are you disturbing my off-day?” She asked him.

“I am not going to answer you. Just come down. I am waiting for you.” He answered without giving the answers that she wanted.

“Ughh!! Fine!! 20 minutes.” She hung out the call.

Just like she said 20 minutes, 20 minutes later she knocked the windows of his car as he did not realize she was already here.

She dressed in a knee length red dress with a pair of black high heel and a dark red handbag to match up with her dress.

“What occasion? Where are we going?” She asked him as soon as she got into his car.

“Somewhere.” He answered without looking at her and that made her glaring at him. “Buckle your seatbelt.”

She immediately buckled her seatbelt but with a moody face as he did not answer her questions properly.

“Why are you so moody? Are you in period?”

Glaring at him, she said “If not you are currently driving, I already smacked your head.”

That just made him chuckled. It became his hobby to .

After almost 30 minutes, they arrived at the beach at the secluded area.

“Why are you bring me here at secluded place? Do you plan to kill me secretly?” She asked him with a gasp.

Flicking her forehead, he said, “Don’t be ridiculous. Come out.”

“It’s hurt.” She complained while caressing her forehead and eventually she came out from the car.

“Woah, its so pretty.” Soo Yeon said as she looked at the beach in front of her.

“Hey, stop enjoying that. Come here, help me bringing these things.”

“What are those for?” She asked him as he handed her a mat and a picnic basket.

“Stop asking me questions. Just bring those there, under the tree and arrange it.” He ordered.

She followed his order while glaring at him.

“What is he doing there so long?” Soo Yeon thought to herself as Il Sung took a time at his car boot. Sitting on the mat, she decided to enjoy the fresh air and the beach while waiting for him.

“Hey! Look here.” Il Sung called her.

Looking at him, she said, “Wha-….“ She was unable to continue her words when she saw him with a birthday cake.

A birthday cake? Who’s birthday?

“What is this?” She asked him confusedly.

“This is a cake.” He replied with a straight face.

“Hey! I know this is a cake. But, for what?” She asked again.

“It’s a birthday cake of course it’s for birthday. Your birthday isn’t it today?” He replied her.

“You did all these for me?” She asked him with glassy eyes. Feeling touched with him.

But, he replied sarcastically, “Nope, I did it for my neighbour.”

Seeing her getting sulked, he immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter