Chapter 1

Frenemies With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sounds of someone pressed the password to unlock the door could be heard and later a man in suit could be seen.

“Hello! Do you miss me?”

“Shut up Il Sung! You jerk! You dare to come to my house after stealing my client today?” Soo Yeon said angrily while glaring at him.

Il Sung just walked casually to Soo Yeon while taking off his jacket and sat beside her.

“Haven’t you getting used of it yet?” Il Sung asked her with smirk. “Well, last week you are the one that stole my client so why not I do the same for this week.” Il Sung continued while casually pecked her lips like it’s something very normal for them as frenemies.

“It’s not like we never did this for you to be this upset? Isn’t it something common for us?” Il Sung asked while raising his brows.

“Don’t sleep with me tonight?” Soo Yeon warned him while glaring and proceeded to stand up to go to her room.

Following after her and hugging her from behind, he said, “Come on, why do you need to waste this long night just because of this? I specially come here for you. I make this time just for you.”

Soo Yeon just stayed silent.

Seeing her with no resistance, he turned her around facing him.

“You know what, your angry face just make you look ier.” Il Sung said while caressing her face.

“Tch. This casanova always knows how to use his sweet words.” Soo Yeon thought to herself while glaring at him.

“I am going to kiss you.” Il Sung said.

Seeing her with no intention to stop him, he moved closer with her and kissed her. That made Soo Yeon automatically wrapped her hands around his neck and replied his kiss. She could feel his smirk during their kiss. And just like that they did their routine like always which they ended up on the bed.

 

“Il Sung-ah.” Soo Yeon broke the silence as they cuddled on the bed after their ‘activity’ ended.

“Hmm.” Il Sung gave a response without opening his eyes.

“Can you stop being a casanova? Playing with many women?” Soo Yeon asked him.

“Why?” Il Sung asked her back. He felt strange for her to ask him that but still he wanted to know the reason.

“Well, you already have me as your frenemy with benefits. Why don’t you just use me only? I don’t like to share anything with other people.”

He just kept silent.

Seeing him with no response, she called him, “Il Sung?”

“Hmm.”

“Can you?” She asked again while seeing his face but she did not see any reaction.

“Hmm.”

“Is that a Yes? Will you try?”

“Hmm.”

“Alright, I will take that as a Yes.” Soo Yeon said while smiling.

 

To be honest, she did not have a high expectation for him to do it for real. However, lately he came to her house more frequently than usual. Yes, before this he also came to her house frequently but not this frequent as sometimes he would hang out at the clubs. But, these days whenever she asked him if he did not go to the club he always gave excuse ‘I am tired’, ‘It’s boring’, ‘I don’t have a mood’. She started to believe that he really stopped just like she asked him. And that thought was being confirmed when she accidently met up with one of his friends.

“Oh, Soo Yeon-ssi. Do you know why Il Sung didn’t come to club anymore?” He asked her.

Seeing him coldly, she asked him back, “Why did you ask me?”

“Well, aren’t you his ‘frenemy with benefits’? So, you must know the about it.”

Glaring at him, she said, “I didn’t know anything. Please excuse me.”

Sitting at her seat in her office, she started thinking about Il Sung.

“Did he stop going to club for real? For me? Does he also have the same feeling like me?” Soo Yeon thought to herself.

And just like that she started having a hope that he might have the same feeling like her. Yes. She likes him. No, she loves him. Actually, she started attract to him even before they become ‘frenemies with benefit’. Yes, it was actually stupid for her to fall in love with him when they had that kind of relationship and he might just play her feelings. He even clearly said to her before that he wanted to destroy her by using her like that. But, she was just a normal human being with feelings as she eventually fell in love to him as they started having that kind of relationship. And that night she just tried her luck by asking that and surprisingly he did it for real. Now, she started having hope that they might have mutual feelings to each other.

 

However, her that imagination that he stopped going to the club immediately crashed when he came to her house in drunken state.

“Hey! You go to the club again?!” Soo Yeon said angrily as he stumbled entering her house.

“What’s wrong with you?” Soo Yeon asked him with frown while assisting him to her room.

“Soo Yeon-ah.” He said in drunken voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter