Two

Pursuit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I don’t understand..” Yujin muttered while currently standing next to the window and watching the city lights below. Her mind is still full of why on earth did Minjoo suddenly shooed her away. “Was it because I drugged the security?” She wonders.

 

Someone came and stood next to her. “If you just followed my instructions you won’t be sulking here.” Her friend said and then taps her on the shoulder.

 

“What instruction? To actually abduct the girl?” The blonde short hair girl who was busy playing the claw machine at the corner interrupted. “Never listen to Yena, Yujin-ah.” The girl added making the person next to Yujin get hyped.

 

“At least I’m helping our daengdaengie! Unlike you who’s wasting your time in that claw machine and never even succesfully got one.” Yena said and walks towards the girl playing.

 

“I helped too FYI. I gave her the drug.” She simply answered and smirked when Yena can’t find words to say next and ended up giving up. Yena went to the sofa and plopped down, having her head rest on someone else’s lap. “I hate your girlfriend, Chayeon-ah.” She said.

 

“I hate Sakura too.” The girl named Chaeyeon said, not giving Yena a glance because she’s busy reviewing a food recipe.

 

“Wait, you guys are still together right?” Yena asked, making sure of her friends’ status.

 

“Sadly yes.” Chaeyeon whispered exhaustedly and scratch her forehead. “We’re stuck with each other.” She added.

 

“I love you too babe.” Sakura said but it sounded soulless.

 

Yena just shrugged and then sit back up, she examined the room and search for their other friend. They are currently in their little hideout, which is the penthouse of the hotel that Yena’s family is managing. She then saw Yujin back to sulking and sighed.

 

“It’s okay Yuj---” 

 

“Unnies..” Yena couldn’t continue her comforting remarks when Yujin suddenly called for them. The three stopped what they’re doing and looked at their maknae. “I’m asking this because I’m genuinely confused.” Yujin said. 

 

“What is it?” Chaeyeon asked. 

 

“Are we gangsters?” Yujin asked. 

 

The three looked at each other and started laughing. Especially Yena and Chaeyeon, their laughter is uncontrollable. Yujin just watched her friends getting crazy. 

 

“You didn’t know Yujin-ah?” Yena said in between her laugh. “Of course we are! Because everyone needs a gangsta..” She added and then tapped Chaeyeon to continue. 

 

“To love them better! And that gangsta is us! So yes, Yujin-ah. We are gangsters.” Chaeyeon managed to say even in the midst of laughing out loud. 

 

“I’m a little monster though..” Sakura butted in making the two stop laughing just to look at her but then after three seconds the three went back to laughing again.

 

Ahn Yujin frowned seeing her unnies slowly reaching the state of being crazy, her question was left unanswered thus making her turn her back from them and stared outside once again.

 

Still pondering on where did it go wrong?

 

Kim Minjoo is finally smiling and talking to her comfortably when all of a sudden, after telling her her name, Minjoo had a displeased expression pasted on her face and told her to leave immediately.

 

The tall girl sighed.

 

Maybe the whole thing about her first impression plan 101 is bad ever since the beginning. Minjoo clearly expressed how she doesn't like people who looks like trouble.. 

 

Now.. maybe it's her fault after all. The plan is a mess. Yujin is currently blaming herself when she remembered something. It isn't her fault! It should be her unnies to blame! They're the ones who helped her and told her to execute that plan.

 

With her brows narrowed she faced the older girls angrily. The three noticed this and it made their laughter party on hold..

 

Yujin stared at Sakura. “Unnie.. why do you even have that kind of drug?” She asked for it was Sakura who gave her the sleeping drug.

 

“Uhh.. Because my family owns a pharmaceutical company?” The older answered like it was an obvious thing. And indeed, she got it because it was just laying around her father's office hoping it would help Yujin's dilemma.

 

The youngest pressed her lips together as she can't think of anything to say to that. So, she turned to her next target, Lee Chaeyeon.

 

“And unnie.. why did you suggest on busting the tires?” She asked. Yes, the idea came from this unnie.

 

Chaeyeon shocked at the sudden interrogation mood of their maknae, but still looked at Yujin innocently. “We actually saw a movie about that one time and i only thought that the idea was actually good so i asked you to do it and you executed that plan all by yourself.” She answered very calm.

 

Yujin slapped her forehead.. Remembered that it was still her who thought of actually doing it. Now feeling helpless.. She wanted to prove that they're not bad people just like what Minjoo said but.. her decisions and her plan made it look like she's some kind of a  troubled kid.

 

She then heard Yena snickering on the side, laughing at Sakura and Chaeyeon who got questioned by the youngest.

 

“And Yena unnie!" Yujin raised her voice and stopped for a second. Wondering what to tell her. "Stop telling me to abduct people! We’re not criminals for goodness sake!” She shouts.

 

Yujin knows that it's just a joke from Yena but if other people sees them having those kind of conversation, they would thought of them as bad people.

 

“I uhmm.. Sorry, i thought it was funny.” Yena cheekily answered.

 

Yujin's shoulders dropped, still sad at how she got shooed away by Kim Minjoo. She went to the couch and sit at the center of Chaeyeon and Yena. 

 

Sad about seeing their daengdaengie down, Yena taps her shoulder telling her to rest her head on it and so Yujin did. Chaeyeon comforted her by patting her hair gently and Sakura sits right next to her girlfriend and looked at their sad pup.

 

“We’re looking like bad people when we’re actually not..” Yujin said. They indeed have a strong image because of what they wear, Sakura having access with dangerous drugs, Chaeyeon who can't seem to weigh what's good and bad then there's Yena who acts cool and pretentious and actually looking like a gangster. “What the hell is wrong with us?” She weakly added.

 

“We’re rich, genius, young and bored that’s why. A combination of that three makes us do crazy stuff.” Everyone looked at the one who answered, a girl who just entered and has her hands full. “I brought pizza.” The girl added as soon as she puts down the food in front of them on the coffee table.

 

Adding to the list, Kwon Eunbi. The oldest, the one who's scary looking, intimidating, just looking at her can make those weak hearted people collapse. Causing Yujin to whimper, she just can't seem to find any good things inside their group.

 

“I think i gave her a bad first impression. Why did i even listen to you guys.” Yujin said and then burried her face from Yena's shoulder.

 

A couple of sigh from the older girls were heard. Obviously, seeing their precious pup being this sad is no good news for them.

 

“C’mon you’re being sad for something not worthy. Why do you even like the governor’s daughter?” Eunbi asked. Pushed the pizza to the side so she can have a space on the table to sit. 

 

All eyes are now looking at Yujin, curious about her answer from this question. 

 

This admiration to Minjoo just suddenly pops up out of the blue and made their daengdaengie head over heels for this girl. 

 

ALL OF A SUDDEN! 

 

Yujin is not even the type who would walk in front of a person and talks to them! She's pretty introvert even though she's this energetic kid in front of her unnies.

 

So yeah.. How. Why. What happened? 

 

Yujin just let out a sigh.. Giving her unnies quite a hard time waiting because of the silence.

 

"Well.." The youngest started, making all the other three leans forward towards her to hear her answers loud and clear. Yujin on the other hand ignores them and just stares on her knees. "I'm crazy about her..She's the reason why I'm here right now.." She mumbled..

 

This answer made her friends quiet for sometime. What Yujin said may sound foolish but.. those words actually coming from the Yujin they know means something else already.

 

"Crazy enough that she's actually the reason why you're here right now." Yena said, a little bit of bitterness on her tone. "Heh! Now it actually reminds me the time when we were all crying, begging and almost kidnapped you just to come back here but you just ignored us.. Is it just me? But i feel a little hurt here. There's nothing, no one, not even us your friends, can make you come back here in Korea before and now you're here because of some stranger? Oh wow.. Chaeyeon-ah, here catch this pup i can't be with her now." Yena added and then pushed Yujin to Chaeyeon's side.

 

Everyone smiled at Yena who is now full of jealousy. But they just ignored her and put their attention back to Yujin.

 

Unlike Yena, who is clearly hurt about the information, the rest was happy about it. There's still a lot of questions but Ahn Yujin is here and that's all that matters.

 

Eunbi on the other hand, felt tears filling her eyes. She's proud of Yujin, well not really because of how she's crazy about Minjoo but the fact that Yujin found the courage to come here. She gave the youngest a smile, telling her that being here is a good thing.

 

"And here i thought you like her because she's pretty." Sakura said, she ain't really the type to show her feelings but deep inside she's also glad that Yujin is here.

 

"Well, that too." The latter answered with her cheeks now burning red. "She's indeed pretty."

 

"Really? I thought you like her because you're just bored." Yena now joining the group after her little drama.

 

"What?! No! Don't categorize me with you!" Yujin strongly disagree. "That girl really makes my heart dugun dugun.." She whispered, embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter