Chapter 3

Secret Love

JongUp's POV

*Krrrinnnngg* *Krriiiiiiiiing*

I woke up on my alarm clock that was ringing. It's my first time waking up really early. Since It's our first day of school, I really do need to wake up early. 

I stood up from my bed and stretched a bit, I smiled to myself, 'I'm hoping I'll see her...' I thought to myself and looked over the bedside table where our group picture is.

 

I went over to the bathroom and tooked a bath. We all have bathrooms each in our rooms, since we lived together, Me, Daehyun, Zelo, Youngjae, Himchan & Yongguk hyung. Since our parents were friends, they didn't mind. 

I got out of the bathroom and wore my school uniform. I slowly walked over to the door, since I bet they are still sleeping. I opened it.

"HEY! ZELO! YOU WAKE JONGUP UP! 
"No hyung. I'm eating."
"Give me the milk!"
"Youngjae, go get my bread."

I laughed. They're all awake. 

I got down the stairs.

 

"Oh, Jongup, come on, let's eat." Yongguk hyung offered and I sat down the table. We were talking to each other, since It's too early to go to school. I like it when we're like this. Yongguk hyung fighting with Himchan hyung, Youngjae disturbing Daehyun and Zelo and me playing around.

After we had our breakfast, we got our bags and went outside, Yongguk was the last to go outside because he had to make sure the house was locked, cause he's the oldest and he's incharge of the house that Youngjae's mom gave to us.

We we're now walking to school. We were talking again, until....

"OH!" I yelled when two girls came dashing ahead of us. They we're in our school uniform too! 

Then I saw the taller one looked over us, still running, waved at me and mouthing 'sorry'. Then that time, my heart was pumping hard!

"What's with those girls." Youngjae asked. "Dunno." Zelo answered.

She's quite... Familiar?

END OF POV

Mihyun's POV

I woke up really early today. Me and Haeri talked about going to school early, so that we don't need to go to the crowded bulletin boards where our names and sections are.

I went in my bathroom and took a bath, then I walked wearing our uniform. It's cute. It fits me perfectly. Keke.

At the thought of seeing the boys at my new school, just made me really excited. So I went out of my room, and directly went to the kitchen, were I found Haeri making breakfast. Oh yeah, she's incharge of cooking and laundry, while I'm incharge of washing the dishes and cleaning our apartment.

"Good morning, Mihyun-ah~" She greeted me lively. "Good morning,  Haeri-ah!" I greeted back. I sat down the table and she placed the pancakes infront of me, and she sat down too.

"The uniforms fits us perfectly!" She said and I agreed. "It looks cute too." I said and ate my pancake.

We chatted until, It's not that early anymore. Students are going to school now.

--

"Come on, Haeri! Fasterrrrr!" We dashed down our apartment's building and ran out of it.

"I'm not like you, Mihyun! I'm not atheltic!" She yelled while ranning. I just smiled at her, she managed to cope up with me. And we just ran and raaaaaan! Our school is just walking distance. 

Then ahead of us is a group of blonde boys, wearing our school uniform. Weird.

And they we're on our way so I just dashed right passed them and I hit the other one with my shoulder and the boys stopped. I looked over and waved, and I mouthed sorry.

 

We arrived at school,

Haeri was panting really hard. "Mihyun... ha... Let's.. not.. r-run... next.. t-time.. ha.." She managed to say. I didn't really got tired, just a bit sweaty, I'm used to it, my stamina is really good, cause I was a volleyball player back in America. It was my past time.

"Sure. We won't. " I patted her head and we headed to the bulletin board.

Just like expected, not much students. We don't need to go to the crowd of students. 

I was tracing my fingers through the papers....

trace........

trace..........................

My eyes grew wide..

"Moon Jong Up" I whispered. My index finger stopped on it's name. I smiled widely..

trace....

trace...............................

"Jung Dae Hyun" 

My eyes grew wide again. D-Daehyun?  At the thought of it, my heart pounds really fast... Then I traced down the paper again, then I saw my name, not far away from Daehyun's. So It means, I'm classmates with, Daehyun and Jongup..... Oh my god ;))

Then I checked the upper paper, "CLASS 1A, Room 127"

Then I looked over to Haeri, she was stoned infront of the bulletin board. Then I went near her, "You okay?" I asked, then she smiled. "Choi Junhong." She pointed the name under CLASS 1B. I smiled.

"Guess what? Daehyun and Jongup are my classmates." I said lively. We we're now walking around in the school. "Really? OMG!" She said. 

"Good Morning Students, Please proceed to the School's Auditorium, for the opening ceremony. This is your student council, president. Thank you." We heard the announcement.

"We better go now." Haeri said and I agreed. We went inside the Auditorium.

It was huge, school plays and others are done here. 

"Let's sit over there." I pointed the two vacant seats near the back, when we we're walking through other students, we heard  whispers -_- I looked over a group of girls, glaring over the two of us. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking.

We reached the two empty seats and 2 tall guys approached us and sat on the seats.

They looked like bad boys. 

"Excuse me but we're gonna sit there." I said calmly. The guy looked at me from head to toe then smirked. He patted his lap, "Sit here." He said. I got irritated.

"You ert." I said in a calm way then he laughed. "Come on, darling."  He said. "Stand. We're gonna sit." I said again. Then both of them laughed. They're Juniors, I saw the "J" on there blazers.

"I guess, we should just look for other seats, It's a bad thing to fight with sunbaes." Haeri whispered and I shook my head. "Hell no. We got this seats first." I said.

"They're making us stand, bro!" The other guy said, still laughing. I got irritated.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WE GOT THE SEATS FIRST! SO GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" I grabbed the guy's colar and yelled at him. Since the Auditorium was really noisy, only the ones near us looked over but didn't mind us.

"PSSSSSH. You're just a freshman and you think you're so cool? HUH?" The guy grabbed my hand which was holding his collar and put it down.  Then he pushed me on the wall, "Imma teach you a lesson!" The guy had his fist on the air and I just closed my eyes, waiting for it to land on my soft cheeks.

Then... Nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw a tall blonde guy holding the guy's arm, even though the two bad guys we're tall, this on is taller. And he was looking right through the eyes of the boy. Oh, maybe he was with the group of blonde guys we ran earlier.

"S-Sorry B-Boss." The guy stuttered. "Get you friends outta here, or I'll throw you in the dumpsters." His voice is so deep O_O "Y-yes." The boy answered and went off, but the blonde guy called it again.

"You say sorry to the girls here!" He yelled. He's nice. :)

 

"SORRY MISS!" The boys yelled since they were already far and they also bowed.

Then the blonde boy glared over us and smiled. Aw, he's so cute :) Then I looked over to his blazers, and has a "S" on it. Now wonder those boys are scared of him.

"Are you girls okay?" He asked still smiling. We just nodded. "Thanks." I said and bowed.

"Don't be too stubborn, you're just a freshman, I might not be around next time to save you." Then he turned his back and started walking.

He's right. 

END OF POV-

Himchan's POV

"Himchan!" I heard Yongguk voice and I looked over on where it is. 

"Yo~" I waved. "Where have you been!? You left me on the canteen, I told you to buy me food since I left my wallet!" He said furiously. "Sorry 'bout that, I saved some girls." I said. 

And we continued to walk.

"Something wrong, dude?" He asked. I shook my head. "She's so familiar...." I whispered.

"WHO'S FAMILIAR HYUNG?!" Zelo appeared infront of us with Dae, Jae and Jongup. "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! YOU'RE REQUIRED TO GO TO THE AUDITORIUM YOU DUMMIES!!" I yelled and they all ran off to the Auditorium.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO :)

Sorry for the changes hihi