Chapter 1

Secret Love

 

Mihyun's POV

"Mihyun-ah! Wake up." 

I opened my sleepy eyes to see my mom infront of me. "Neh?" I asked in a low voice. "I'm still sleepy." I continued and closed my eyes and rested my head in my soft pillow.

"Don't you wanna go back to Seoul?" She said while shrugging me. My eyes widened, "WHAT?!" I asked. My mom chuckled.

"You're going home now." She said and flashed a smile.

FLASHBACK

"Haeri-ah!" I yelled over the door when I saw Haeri come in. I let her sat on the sofa and wait for the others.

I invited her and the boys. I needed to tell them that I was leaving for America, though I hated the Idea of leaving them, I can't do anything, since my parents we're assigned there for 2 years. No one will take care of me here if I don't come because My older brother is staying in a dorm in his university. 

We chat for a bit and heard noises over the door.

"Go knock Himchan!"
"No! Zelo, you knock!"
"Why me? Youngjae hyung you go knock!"

"They are so noisy!" Haeri said in frustration. "I know right." I said and stood up, walking by the door. I held the door knob and opened it.

They we're all quarelling on who to knock on our door. They stop when I opened it. 

"You should be quiet when you're in someone else's home." I said and smiled. They smiled back and Yongguk mouthed 'Sorry.' And I let them go inside. I waited for all of them to go inside, the last one to enter was Daehyun.

"What were you going to tell us?" He asked.

"Just wait." I said and closed the door.

"Cool house, Mihyun-ah." Youngjae said while checking out our house. "Cute baby pics." Zelo said while flipping through the photobook, and beside him was Haeri, "How adoraaaaaable!" She squealed.

"WHAT THE- HEY!" I said and ran over them to get the photobook full of my baby pictures. "How rude." Zelo said. "This is private!" I said while lifting the photobook up in the air. 

"Private?" Jongup asked.

I looked behind me and he took the photobook out of my hands.

He was flipping through the pages while smiling. I blushed and took the photobook. "Can't you understand the word PRIVATE?" I asked, emphasizing the word 'Private'. 

He flashed me his signature smile. My heart started beating really fast. I was as red as a tomato.

"Sorry. You're just too cute." He said and looked away.

"Aish, what ever." I said and walked to the couch. I looked at them. They were having fun talking and playing with each other.

"So, Mihyun-ah. What were you telling us?" Himchan asked. I frowned at the question. We were just having a good time at our house. Daehyun, who was sitting infront of me, facing his back asked, "You look like you're bothered, what is it?" I looked at him.

"I'm leaving." I said.

Daehyun looked away. Jongup got his head down. Haeri teared up. 

"That's not what you're going to say right?" Zelo asked with furrowed eyebrows. I shook my head. "I bet you guys that it's just vacation, right Mihyun-ah?" Youngjae tried to be cheerful. I shook my head again.

"It'll be two years." I said in a soft voice.

Daehyun who was looking through the window asked, "Where?"

"America." I replied.

"That's just too far." Yongguk said and rubbed his head.

Jongup raised his head and looked at me. I can see tears forming in his eyes. "When will you go?" He asked. "Tomorrow morning." I said.

"It's our last day together, let's just enjoy it!" Haeri said and smiled at me. "What do you want to do today?" She stood up and walked over me. "Spend sometime with all of you." I answered.

"Okay! Let's go to the Amusement park!" Haeri cheered. I smiled. "Let's just stay here and talk, how about that?" I asked. "That's a great idea." Himchan said.

We talked to each other until it got dark. When it was time for them to leave, Haeri hugged me tightly. "I'm gonna miss you so much." She said and burst into tears. I tried not to cry but i teared up. "We'll talk always! Don't worry." I assured.

They said their goodbyes to me except for Daehyun who wasn't talking anymore when I told them I was leaving. And Yongguk seemed to noticed it.

"Daehyun, aren't you going to say good bye to her?" He asked. 

Daehyun looked at him and then to me. "Bye." He said. I smiled and waved. It pained me to hear only 1 word from Daehyun, was he upset? I asked myself.

Then Jongup came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you." He whispered onto my ear. I patted his back and smiled. "I'm gonna miss you too." I said.

"Bye!"

"Goodbye Mihyun-ah!" 

They yelled while walking out of frontyard. I was smiling and waving. But deep inside I wanted to cry. I really had no choice.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Going home.. To Seoul?" I asked, stuttering. My mom nodded. 

I smiled ear-to-ear and yelled, 'YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" 

My mom and laughed on my childish-ness. "You get your stuffs ready, you're leaving tomorrow." She commanded, i raised my eyebrow, "Me?" I asked. "Me and your dad will not be coming. We still have to finish some stuffs here, we promised you it'll just be 2 years right?" She explained and I nodded.

Once my mom got out of my room, i quickly jumped out of the bed and packed my stuffs. 

"I can't wait for tomorrow! I shall call Haeri!" I said, I took my phone and dialled her number, making an international call.

 End Of POV

-

Haeri's POV

It's been a week after my grandma passed away. I tear up whenever I think of her. She was the one with me when I grew up in Seoul, since my parents are in Busan. But 2 years before she died, she was diagnosed with cancer. So she wanted to go back to her homeplace. Of course, I didn't want to take that away.

I was in my room, sitting on the chair and my head on my desk.

My phone started to ring. 

 

"Yobosaeyo?" I asked.  "It's me." A familiar voice talked over the phone. My eyes widened and had a huge smile on my face. 

"Mihyun-ah! I missed you." I said. I heard a chuckle, "I missed you too. You're acting all happy, are you really fine? I'm so sorry on what happened to your grandma." She said. I smiled sheepishly, "I'm fine. You don't need to worry. But, how I wish you're all here." I said. 

"Your wish is my command! I'll be coming back!" She said in a cheerful voice. 

"What?! Are you serious?!" I asked with a huge smile on my face. She said yes. "That's awesome! We can go to school together, since I'm going back to Seoul aswell!" I said.

"That's a perfect Idea." She answered. "When are you going back?" I asked. "Tomorrow!" She said. "Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see you!" I said. "Me tooooooo!" She answered. We talked on the phone for awhile.

After about 30 minutes i put the phone down, she told me she still needed to pack her stuffs. 

I'll be leaving first thing in the morning tomorrow too. I'll be the one to get Mihyun on the airport. I can't wait to see my bestfriend. And the good news is, we'll go to Seoul Performing Arts High School. Where Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun goes. But I don't think the boys still consider us both, their bestfriends. When Mihyun and I left, we didn't contacted each other.

END OF POV

Narrator's POV

Daehyun was in his living room, playing with his psp, with his mask on. When suddenly, the other boys approached his house. Zelo opened the door without knocking, "Hey hyung." He said and sat on the sofa eating cherry tomatoes. Then Jongup entered next, "Sup, hyung." He said and opened the tv.

Youngjae, Himchan and Yongguk entered at the same time.

"Why are you guys here?" Daehyun asked inbetween his mask.

"Wanted to hang out." Himchan answered. "It's so boring today." Yongguk added and sat on the floor and watched tv. Youngjae sat beside Daehyun. Yongguk flipped his feets on top of the living room table.

"Yah, Hyung. There's such thing called manners, you know." Youngjae said to his hyung. "What ever." He replied.

 

"I heard Haeri's grandma passed away." Yongguk said, they we're in Daehyun's house. "Yeah. Poor Haeri." Zelo said and frowned. "I wish I was there to comfort her." He continued. Youngjae patted the maknae's back lightly. 

They we're all sad on the sudden death of Haeri's grandma. 

"Grandma's apple pie was the best." Yongguk said. Everyone nodded. "I missed our girls!" Youngjae said in frustration.

"I heard Mihyun's going home." Daehyun said inbetween his mouth mask while playing in his psp. It was not that clear but Jongup heard it. Jongup flashed a smile. 

"We actually don't know what they look like now. Haeri and Mihyun." Zelo said. "I think they grew into young ladies!" Youngjae said. Jongup nodded and Himchan too. 

"I guess they will not recognize all of us too." Yongguk said. "We grew into FINE YOUNG GENTLEMEN" Yongguk proudly said. "They will now recognize us because WE ALL HAVE BLONDE HAIR!" Himchan added. All of the boys laughed.

"I don't care if they don't recognize us. I just want to see Mihyun now." Jongup said shyly. The boys except for Daehyun who was really silent. "Me too! I can't wait to see Haeri." Zelo added. 

END OF CHAPTER 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. 
What do you think of the 1st chapter? Tell me! Tell me! :) 
Please comment below. It'll be appreciated.
And I'd like to thank the first 9 subscribers! Thank you so much ♥

Please give much love to 'Secret Love' 

And don't forget to subscribe ^_-