Chapter 2

Secret Love

Haeri's POV

I woke up really early today. It was the day I was leaving for Seoul.

I did my daily routine and got out of the bathroom. 
(A/N: I was wearing this http://hersberry.co.cc/post/18426386573 )

I took my luggages and got them downstairs. I saw my parents on the door with twin sisters, Ahri and Soori. My mom smiled warmly at me and I smiled back. My two sisters ran over me and I got on my knees, since my sisters are only 6. They both hugged me at the same time.

"Do you really need to go, unnie?" Ahri, the younger one asked. I her hair and nodded. "Yeah. Unnie needs to go to school in Seoul." I answered. Soori the younger twin broked from the hug, "You will come home every weekend right?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows, and pointed my index finger under my chin, thinking.

"Hmmm.." I murmured.

Both looked at me in curiousity. I smiled sheepishly, "I don't know, girls." I said and rubbed the back of my head.

"Well, I guess we can all go to Seoul to visit your unnie." My dad said and carried Soori. I smiled at him, "Take care, okay? Your grandma will not be their to take care of your health." He said. "I will, appa. Don't worry." I said assuringly.

"I'm gonna miss you, honey." My mom said as she hugged me really tight. "I'm gonna miss you, too mom." I said.

She broked the hug and fixed the hair that was already on my face. "You are so grown up now. You came back last 2 years and you're going to Seoul again. In your own." My mom started to tear up. "I can't let this girls go to Seoul and study there too. I can't bare such pain to be far away from my daughters." She continued and patted my little sisters head lightly.

I felt tears forming in my eyes aswell.

I remembered, I never spent time with my family since I practically grew up in Seoul. 

"Stop with all the drama, mom." My older brother Haejun interrupted. "You're being rude, oppa!" Ah ri ran over him and hugged him too. He laughed, "Sorry baby." He said. He looked at me, "Ready to go, Haeri?" He asked.

I nodded, "Neh." I answered. I bid my farewell to my family and my brother took my luggages and got it in the back of the car. I waved to my family and they waved back.

"Take care you two!" My dad yelled. My brother raised his hand got a 'thumb's up.' I entered the car and he did the same.

"Did you brought snack? It'll be a long drive!" My brother said. "I did." I said and laughed and took out a plastic bag full of foods.

Since it'll take 4-5 hours drive from Busan to Seoul using  a car.

My older brother, Haejun is currently studying at Korea National University of Arts. He plays the Janggu. 
(A/N: It is a drum-like traditional korean instrument.)

He's really talented that's why he got accepted on that prestigious school. He lives in Seoul, too. But goes home during weekends, since he has a car. 

"So, are we going straight to the airport or you'll check your apartment first?" He asked me. "We'll go straight to the airport." I answered. Cause we're going to pick Mihyun up from the airport. "We'll just check our apartments together as soon as we pick her up." I continued and my brother just nodded, "Yeah."

Oh yeah, Haejun is also best friend with Mihyun's older brother, Doojoon. 

Since it was 3-4 hour drive, i decided to sleep. We left Busan at 5am, because Mihyun's arrival will be 9:30 am. 

I slept for a while and woke up. Me and my brother ate the snacks that I brought and would casually stop on stores, because he was still hungry! Now, we're almost in Seoul. Time check: 8:45. We'll be arriving in maybe 15 minutes. 

"Are you excited to see your bestfriend?" My brother asked. I nodded, "Ofcourse! Who wouldn't be." I answered. "Soooooo.." He would take a glance upon me and be grinning like an idiot, "How about Junhong?" He asked.

I flashed him my SO EVIL STARE THAT HE WOULD ACTUALLY BE DISTRACTED ON HIS DRIVING AND WILL LEAD INTO AN CAR ACCIDENT. He gulped. I giggled. "I guess so. You know Oppa, I don't even know what he looks like now." I said. He sighed.

"Seriously? You don't contact each other? Call or text each other?" He asked, his eyes glued into the way. I nodded, "Yeah. I don't even know why." I added.

"You told me, that you and Mihyun's plan would be looking for them, right? What kids." He said and his face turned into this -> =3=

"Whatever! I know where they go, Seoul Performing Arts High School." I said.

"Oh, That's school is like for famous people, ARE YOU FAMOUS?!" He asked. I was irritated. "You grass head." I said. He laughed. "Just kidding. I heard a group there. Hmmm.. Blonde guys." He said.

"Blonde? Seriously? Are they Idols?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope. But they're really famous in that school. They are all really good looking." He answered. "Oh." We're the words I let go off. I wasn't interested.

After some talk, we already arrived in Seoul and at the Airport. 

When we both got down the car, the airplane landed. "We're just in time." My brother said. He took his cap and shades, he's quite good-looking. The students at their campus considers him as a Campus Hottie. Seriously? -_-

We we're waiting on the part where the passengers goes out.

A really tall girl came out, but she got her head down. As soon as she raised her head, I saw my best friend!" 
(A/N: Mihyun was wearing this: http://hersberry.co.cc/post/18379174509)

"Mihyun-ah!" I yelled while waving my arms at her. She looked at me and smiled really wide and ran over us with her luggages. She hugged me really tight. "I miss you so much!" I said. "I missed you too. Holy cow, You are so gorgeous!" She said as she broke the hug. She looked at me from head to toe. I blushed a bit, "Ofcourse not!" I tapped her shoulders. 

"Gosh, Mihyun-ah. You grew so tall! I mean, you we're tall when we first met, but i never expect you to be this tall!" I said. She's 5"7 now and only 15 years old. While I'm hear standing at 5"5.

"Haha. It runs in the blood, I guess?" She answered. 

"You grew into a fine young lady, Mihyun-ah." My brother interrupted. "Not like this brat." He pointed at me. Mihyun flashed him a smile and bowed. "Thanks Haejun oppa. Haeri grew into a beautiful young lady!" She said. 

We started walking while Haejun oppa got Mihyun's stuffs and got it into the back of the car. When we entered the car, We catch up on our lives and chatted. We we're so noisy in the car. After a 15 minute drive, we got into a building, I guess it's where our apartment is.

We got out of the car and got our stuffs, Haejun oppa leading the way where our apartment is. Doojoon oppa and Haejun oppa already got us apartments.

We got in the elevator and got to the 7th floor. Hmm. Not bad, I guess this is a luxury building with the interior design of the building.

We walked out of the elevator and saw Mihyun's older brother, Doojoon standing on a door.

Mihyun quickly ran and hugged him.

"I miss you, oppa!" She said. "I missed you toooooooooo!" He answered.

They talked for a bit and we decided to go to our apartment.

"Woah, this is great." I said. Mihyun nodded, "I like!" Mihyun added. "There's two rooms here, 1 bathroom in each, and a bathroom near the kitchen and a very large living room. And the bedrooms are very large too." My brother said.

"Will this be good for the both of you?" Doojoon oppa asked. I nodded and so did Mihyun.

"This will be perfect." I said.

So we talked and talked until it got dark. Doojoon and Haejun oppa still needed to go to their respective dorms. So they left us. The fridge was already full of foods.

We start unpacking our stuffs and after that, we got to the kitchen and ate dinner.

"I so love the idea of us living together!" Mihyun said. I smiled, "Me too. I always wanted to live alone or with my bestfriend!" I added.

We both high-fived each other. 

"We're already enrolled right?" She asked. "Yeah! and 1st class will start the day after tomorrow. And our uniforms are already prepared." I said.

She smiled widely. "Can't wait to find the boys." She said. "Can't wait to see Daehyun and Jongup?" I asked, teasing her.

"W-What?! No." She refused.

"Deny. I know you Mihyun!" I said. She sighed heavily. "Okay! I am. AND YOU'RE EXCITED TO SEE ZELO!" She asked me.

I smiled warmly. "I won't deny anything. So, yeah." I said. 

End Of POV

Zelo's POV

I rolled over to my bed over and over again. I want to see Haeri so bad, I didn't even see her or contacted her for the past 2 years. "AAAAAAAAAAAAARRHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG" I screamed between my pillow.

"Zelo, are you in?" Daehyun asked knocking on the door. "Yeah, hyung. Come in." I shouted.

Yeah, We, B.A.P members live in the same dorm.

The door opened and I saw Daehyun hyung come in together with Youngjae hyung. "Are you screaming in your pillow?" He asked raising a brow. "Are you gay?" He continued. "What the hell, hyung. Ofcourse not!" I answered and sat up from my bed. "I'm just feeling bad about Haeri. That I didn't contacted her for the past 2 years. I'm irritated with myself, ya know." I answered.

He sat down and Youngjae hyung layed in the floor. "So do you think Daehyun hyung doesn't feel bad too?" Youngjae teased Daehyun. "Huh? With Haeri?" I asked, confused. Youngjae hyung shooked his head as a sign of no. "Mihyun." He murmured.

Daehyun glared at Youngjae.

And quickly threw a book near the side table. Since a pillow wouldn't hurt.

"OUCH HYUNG WHAT WAS THAT!" Youngjae protested. "That's for not keeping your mouth shut, you freak." He said coldly. I just laughed on both of them, then Daehyun glared at me.

"Don't you know Haeri will be coming back to Seoul, too?" He asked. My eyes grew bigger and my jaws almost dropped.

"SERIOUSLY HYUNG?" I stood up and stand. He nodded.

"Where do you get those news, hyung?" I asked again and sat down, calming myself.

"I have my ways." He said mysteriously and flashed his mysterious pose. What the heck hyung. =.= "You have your ways? You we're just chatting with Mihyun's older brother, Doojoon." Youngjae spilled out.

"The hell is wrong with you, Youngjae? Maknae was already impressed with me, you little freak." He said and stood up, walks over Youngjae hyung and suddenly steps on Youngjae's fingers.

"OUCH!" He yelled.

"Sorry. I didn't see your fingers!" Daehyun hyung said laughing hysterically and ran out of the room.

"Seriously, hyung?" I asked as I watch Daehyun hyung run.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hello guys! Chapter 2 is up! Hope you like it. 

Thank you for the comments on chapter 1 and also for subscribing. I appreciate it. Thank you! *bow*
Please comment and tell me watchu think about this chapter. Please? *puppy dog eyes*

Please don't forget to subscribe! ♥