임신 한 (Our Little Miracle)

You’re The Best

It was almost midday on a bright sunny Monday when our beloved couple was lying peacefully on the bed, or should I say her bed. The lady is still in her dreamland, while her prince is already wide awake admiring the beauty in front of him. He couldn't bear waking her knowing she was still tired from their love-making session last night. Thank God they don't have any call for their idol job today, so they have an entire day for each other.

`

`

After almost 30 minutes of admiring his beautiful princess, Minhyuk finally decided to make a brunch while waiting for Moonbyul to wake up. He thoughtfully toasted some bread, fried some perfectly cooked eggs for her, and half-cooked eggs for himself. He was making tea when he felt two slim hands hug his waist tightly.

"Morning."

He turns around smiling then pulls Moonbyul into a soft loving kiss. "Afternoon my lady. Ready for some food?"

"Oh, yes yes! I need to recharge myself, you up all my energy last night, Oppa." 

`

`

`

"What were you thinking, babe? You looked so serious."

"Oppa, what do you think about children?" Moonbyul asked rather seriously while munching cutely on her toast. Gives Minhyuk a hard time trying to focus on her question.

"Well, to be honest, I always love children. And I've been thinking that it would be so good if we had our little children running around our yard someday. What about you babe?" Minhyuk said while staring dreamily at her.

"I've always wanted children too. But maybe three more years will do. When we finally retire from our job as Mamamoo's Moonbyul and BTOB's Minhyuk and we have all of our time for our kids."

"I know you would've said that." Minhyuk stares lovingly at his girlfriend, still amazed at how thoughtful his girlfriend was even after dating for a few years now. "Our fans are the most important right now. Let's consider having children after we retire."

 

~

 

Mamamoo is currently practicing in The L1ve practice room. They have been running around The L1ve and RBW practice room ever since Wheein decided to join Ravi's entertainment. 

 

"Eonnie, gwaenchanha? You look so pale. Should we rest for a bit?" Wheein worriedly asked Moonbyul who leaned against the wall. She looks like she is struggling to keep herself standing up straight.

"Aniya, gwaenchanha."

"EONNIEE!!"

"BYUL!!"

"NOONA!!"

Not even a minute after answering Wheein, Moonbyul fainted, thankfully in Ravi's arm because Ravi happened to be standing near her at that time.

 

~

 

"Oh!! Minhyuk Hyung!! You need to see this." BTOB is in the Music Bank's waiting room, getting their make-up and hair done while waiting peacefully for their turn to perform. Yes, peacefully. Until the peace goes away because Peniel decided to break the ice, giving some news to Minhyuk who's still getting his hair done.

 

[SHOCKING!! MAMAMOO'S MOONBYUL BEING CARRIED BRIDAL STYLE BY RAVI'S VIXX]

 

"Did something happen? You two are still dating right?" Peniel asks innocently. They don't even worry about the stylist team or their manager, because Minhyuk's relationship is everyone's secret in Cube.

 

"YAHH!! Of course! We are still dating!" Minhyuk answered kind of angrily.

 

"Minhyuk Hyung! See this!" This time, Changsub is the one to give the news.

 

[BREAKING NEWS! MAMAMOO'S MOONBYUL FAINTED WHILE PRACTICING ON THE L1VE]

 

Minhyuk's eyes grow wide as he read the news. Soon after Minhyuk starts running around the room, searching for his phone, abandoning their stylist and his half-done hair.

"Here, your phone." 

"Gomawo, Eunkwang-ah."

"Chill, bro, I am pretty sure she's fine."

"Yes, Hyung. Eunkwang Hyung is right, Moonbyul Noona is a strong woman. I'm sure she's alright."

Despite all the members saying, Minhyuk still feels miserable thinking his girl is sick. He also feels bad for being angry and jealous when he first sees the news.

"I shouldn't have made her exhausted last night," Minhyuk mumbled to himself, thinking s wouldn't hear his words. "I should've let her rest."

"YOU WHAT?!?!" Sungjae exclaimed with his exaggerated expression.

"What did you do to her, Hyung?" Hyungsik says teasingly

"No way!! Did you two mmmmm ?!" Eunkwang covers Peniel's mouth before he can finish his sentence.

"Give her a call, Hyung. We still have 30 minutes before our turn to perform." Thankfully Changsub managed to save Minhyuk from being interrogated by the maknaes and their manager.

 

~

 

Moonbyul was lying on her bed when her phone rang. The first thing she heard was her worried boyfriend's voice. 

"Jagiya, gwaenchanha?" 

"I'm fine, Oppa. Don't worry. How's the show? Who's the ending fairy?"

"Don't change the topic, honey. What happened?"

"It's nothing, Oppa. I was just practicing with the members when I leaned on the wall because I felt dizzy, and the next thing I know I was on the hospital bed."

"Then? What did the doctor say?"

"It's just simple fatigue, Oppa. Nothing to worry about."

"Good then. Don't be too exhausted, babe. You know you need to be perfectly healthy to be pregnant."

"Eyy Oppa~ you're so lame. You know we're not planning on getting one soon. By the way, where did you hear about me?" 

"Well...thanks to the reporter that always follows you around, I heard the news when Peniel and Changsub read it somewhere on the internet. And not to mention the headline is really disturbing for me." Minhyuk said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"And what was the headline?"

"They said someone carries you! Bridal style! That almost makes me explode! Good thing Changsub told me the other news about you fainted."

" He was only helping me, Oppa." Moonbyul chuckled as images of her boyfriend's annoying face flashed in her brain.

"I know, I was just can't stop myself from being jealous. Oh! I've got to go, babe, my hair is half-done and I've only got 45 minutes to get it done and warm up."

"AHAHAHAHAHAH!! Your hair is half-done?!?! Show me Oppa!! I want to see!" Moonbyul laughed so hard envisioning his boyfriend standing outside his waiting room with his hair being half-done. 

"Yaa! It's because of you! I was so worried that I forgot about anything else."

"Hahahaha. Just don't forget to send me some photos of your half-done hair, Oppa. Now go, you don't have much time left. Bye Oppa, love you!"

"Rest well, chagi, don't be sick. I love you."

 

Moonbyul smiles dreamily thinking about the phone call she just had with her boyfriend. Minhyuk always has ways to make her smile, even just with a phone call. Moonbyul feels so lucky to have him as her boyfriend. 

`

`

`

`

"Sleep well, Chagi ~" Minhyuk sent his selfie showing his hair, smiling at the camera. 

Moonbyul really can't stop laughing seeing her boyfriend's looks. But her laugh stops and changes to a beautiful smile as the thoughts of their phone call come to her. The way his voice sounded so worried when he asked about her condition. And the way his voice sounded angry at the thought of her being carried by another man. And then she realizes, she falls deeper in love with her beloved boyfriend, Minhyuk.

 

~

 

The night has fallen deeply on their anniversary day, Minhyuk and Moonbyul are already lying down on the bed in Minhyuk's house. They're still wide awake, talking to each other about everything while cuddling each other. They are pretty much in a peaceful atmosphere where they can fall asleep easily. 

"Oppa, I need to tell you something. But first of all, promise me you won't be mad." 

"Hmm... Say it then, I'll decide after I heard your news," Minhyuk says with a teasing smile plastered on his face.

After hearing his answer and seeing his expression, Moonbyul suddenly tears up and starts to cry. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry, don't cry, baby. Okay, I promise I won't be mad at you. So, what do you want to tell me?"

All of a sudden her cry stops. Moonbyul starts to look worried and anxious. 

Whoa... what's just happened? She's kinda weirdI know she's a cry baby, but I never know she can change that quick. Minhyuk can't help thinking something's strange about his girlfriend seeing how quickly her emotions change. 

"Mmmmm. Oppa, do you remember last year we discussed having a kid?" Moonbyul started to sound very anxious to his ear.

"Yeah, that's when we decided not to have one until we retired. Why?"

Moonbyul suddenly hides in his embrace with her face hidden in the crook of his neck.

"I might be the one to break our decision because I haven't had my period since last month." She speaks very softly her voice was barely above a whisper. Minhyuk took almost 5 minutes to fully understand her words. 

Otteoke? He is no doubt mad at me right now. Byulyi you are doomed, he won't forgive you like the time you broke up with him. Moonbyul starts crying when she feels Minhyuk pull her closer and kiss her crown.

"Hey, look at me, chagi. Hey, it's fine, don't cry, chagi, I am not mad at you." Minhyuk says as he pushes Moonbyul out of his embrace and wipes her tears. "Okay, so you're saying that you might be pregnant. Am I right?"

"Yes. If I'm being honest, I really hope I am not. But yes, with the circumstances I'm in right now, I might be pregnant. I haven't checked it yet, though. I'm so afraid it will turn out positive."

"Do you want to take the test? It will be okay, I will be here with you. No matter what."

Moonbyul takes a long time in silence, staring at Minhyuk. 

"Okay. It's better to know than to live the fear, I guess."

Minhyuk can't help but feel proud of her decision. "Okay. I'll buy the test. You stay here, okay?" Minhyuk says and gives her a passionate kiss. 

 

~

 

Oh my, it's positive. 

 

"Oppa, I really am pregnant. It says I'm around 9 weeks now. Otteoke?" Moonbyul says while trying to control her cry. 

"Thank you, chagi. Thank you." Minhyuk says happily. He pulls her into his embrace and gives her loads of kisses. "I'm so happy right now."

"Oppa!!" Moonbyul slaps him after hearing his words. She's still crying and trying so hard to contain herself.

"What??" Minhyuk says while still planting kisses on her crown.

"What should we do, Oppa? We can't have this child right now. You still have 4 more years with BTOB. I have 2 more years with Mamamoo."

"And what? You don't look happy to be pregnant with my child. Do you want to have an abortion?" Minhyuk's expression and voice turned cold, his eyes showing anger. Minhyuk even breaks their embrace.

"Mwo?!?! Aniya!! Oppa, I am happy! I'm happy and excited to be pregnant. Especially with your child. But what about your career, your group, and melody? What about my members and moomoo? You and BTOB were just finishing the military and you guys only had two comebacks for melody. This could be a disaster for you guys. My members will be practically okay with this because they have been asking me to give them a niece or a nephew to spoil. And we won't be having any group activity for a while. But I don't know how moomoo will react. I don't mind if some moomoo hates me because I know true moomoo is very wise, but I can't endure if they hate Mamamoo, my members, and you because of me." Moonbyul says while crying so hard that she's practically gasping for air when she talks.

 

Minhyuk feels a wave of relief wash through him. Hearing Moonbyul asks him what to do made him furious and afraid. It is because she sounds like she's about to give up on them and their child. Not to mention after she told him she might be pregnant, Minhyuk silently hopes that she is. It's not that he doesn't care about their career, Mamamoo's member, BTOB's member, or their fans. But being a man in his mid-thirty, Minhyuk can't lie that he has already been thinking about building a family with Moonbyul, but he still hesitates because of many things. So her pregnancy became the pinpoint where he decides his future.

 

"Thank you, chagi. I thought you would give up on us, on everything." Minhyuk pulls Moonbyul into his embrace while caressing her back to calm her down. 

"You're not mad at me?" 

"Well... I was never mad at you. But the thought of you giving up on us and our baby almost makes me crazy." Minhyuk wipes the flowing tears on her cheek and stares at her lovingly. "Don't worry, chagi. I am sure everything will be fine neither moomoo nor melody will turn to hate us or our group. First, let's tell our members and ask their opinion about us making confession letters for moomoo and melody. After that, we tell our company. Even if my company is against it or threatens me about it, I'd do anything to protect you and our child."

 

~

 

"Hyung, is this really you?" 

Even before Minhyuk could sit comfortably, Sungjae had already shown news to him with the picture of him in the pharmacy buying some pregnancy test the other day. BTOB was in Eunkwang's apartment now. They don't have any schedule but the maknaes ask them to have a get-together night, so here they are. Minhyuk planned to tell the boys about Moonbyul's pregnancy later that night, but it seems he had no choice but to tell them now.

"Did you buy pregnancy tests?" It's Eunkwang who's asking after zooming in on the picture. 

"Did you buy it for Byul?" 

"Did you two really do it?"

"Is she pregnant?"

"I will be an uncle?!"

"Okay, okay, calm down guys. Yes, that was me. Yes, I bought some pregnancy tests for Byul. And yes, she is pregnant."

 

Those words seem to be a button that activates the chaotic atmosphere. Eunkwang suddenly screamed and clapped excitedly, Changsub and Hyunsik had their eyes opened wide, Peniel laughed so hard and repeatedly said "Woah, Hyung, you are something.", and then there is Sungjae who's giving Minhyuk the "you are crazy" expression. 

 

~

 

On the other hand, Moonbyul and Mamamoo were in the RBW practice room, practicing for their last performance as Mamamoo. Moonbyul is having nausea and making her members panic because their manager was not there to help them.

"Eonnie, gwaenchanha?" Hyejin asks while holding Moonbyul close, afraid that Moonbyul will faint.

"Byul you should go home."

"Eonnie, have some water."

"I'm fine guys. It's just that I'm pregnant, so, yeah, it's normal I guess." Moonbyul finally says after her nausea is gone. And she takes a sip of the water Wheein gets for her.

"YOU WHAT?!?!" As Moonbyul predicted, her member would go crazy for this news.

"Omo. I'm going to be an aunt."

"Eonnie, congratulation!!"

"I should start buying stuff for your baby."

 

Their reaction successfully washes away some worries in Moonbyul. Giving her some composure and strength to go on.

 

"You're not angry about it? My pregnancy could ruin our career you know."

"Are you crazy? We would never be angry about this."

"I don't care about our career, it's our life, our happiness. You don't need to worry about anything Eonnie. We will always be here with you and support you."

"Wheein's right. We need to live our life now. And I'm sure our fans won't be mad too, they would be happy for you. You only need to take care of yourself. We will always be on your side."

 

Moonbyul can't help but cry at their words. No doubt that Mamamoo is a beagle idol, but they are also a family that will always support each other. 

No one can't question their kinship.

 

~

 

"Thank you for everything, Oppa."

"I'm the one who should thank you. Thank you for not giving up on us. Thank you for giving me our little miracle." 

"Well, I don't make this happen by myself, you know," Moonbyul says sheepishly. "I love you, Oppa."

"I love you too, chagi, so much." 

 

Minhyuk and Moonbyul were laying down on his bed. Cuddling together after posting the news on both of their SNS. Leaving the whole SNS craze from the sudden news and confession from the two stars.

 

~end

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated for a long time. Hope you enjoy this story! Please leave some comments so I can improve my next stories. Thank you, love you guys!!