Chapter 4: Min-Zilla

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I'm not sure if it's Tuesday or it's just a second Monday? I swear Tuesday is just Monday's ugly sister. Do you know what's good about Tuesday? Nothing. Especially, if Minjeong is avoiding me like I'm a walking virus!

 

   Tuesday isn't too bad, some of you might say. I know because it's a sign that I survived Monday. Yehey. It's just that my day will not be perfect if I can't have a little bit of Minjeong's attention *insert crying emoji*.

 

  I watch as Ning Yizhuo and Minjeong talk with each other. Never in my entire life that I will see Minjeong talk to the girl. I still remember the time I ask why we couldn't hang out with Ning Yizhuo. She just saidㅡ"I already have you, and having another one of you is a pain in the neck." I know I should be insulted by that, but knowing Minjeong she likes to see people suffering because of her, so I just saidㅡ"I know I'm a handful but that's why you got two hands Minjeong. Geez, I expected more from you." I sass.

 

  I don't even know what they're talking about and I'm certain that it's not about a project or something. I huff in annoyance. They probably did this yesterday since we didn't have our sleepover.

 

Don't judge me, I'm just desperate for attention!

 

 My daily routine consists of: get up, be amazing, annoy Minjeong, annoy Minjeong again, and go back to bed, and it's been my daily routine for the past 18 years of my existence. It's just kind of weird not to do it since I'm already accustomed to it.

 

  Their study session is taking too much of my Minjeong time. This needs to end. I made a beeline through their spot and sat near Minjeong's. I peek through her shoulder to see what they were doing, and it seems like Minjeong was teaching her some English grammar.

 

 Minjeong acknowledge my presence by looking at me unknowingly. I smiled and fluttered my lashes, in an adoring way to look cute. She looks at me weirdly then proceeds to teach Ning. I brush my nose to her shoulder to get her attention again which made her narrow her eyes. I can see in my peripheral vision that Ning is also looking at us amusedly.

 

I'm sorry. I'm desperate because I'm lonely and I'm lonely because I'm desperate.

 

"If the subject is singular you'll put 's' or 'es' to the verb, but if it's plural the verb is in its simplest form." 

 

   While she was explaining I was tugging her sleeves gently. She removes my hand from her sleeves, instead of yanking it down she intertwined it with hers. The gesture made me blush. The simplest things that Minjeong does really makes me smile. Okay, you won Minjeong. I'll not bother your tutoring session with Ning, as long as you do this every day with me. I rest my head on her shoulder while playing with her fingers. I look pitiful, I know, and we're not even a real couple. I don't know want I want from her up until now, but I love doing these things. Whatever it is, I know to myself that I will never leave Minjeong.

 

Minjeong is hot as she is cold. One time she's sweet and will give you diabetes, but sometimes she's cold just like the iceberg in Titanic. I do believe she suffers from a disorderly, unbalanced, disorder called Mood Swings. There's nothing wrong with that, believe me. I'm not saying this to make fun of people who had mood sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter