Chapter 3: The Egg

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dear Monday,

   My Mama doesn't like you and she likes everyone.

 

 

I'm not really sure if I hate Mondays or Mondays hate me. When I look at the calendar I always see; Monday, Monday 2, Monday 3, Monday 4, Friday, Saturday, and Pre-Monday. People say that each day is a "gift", but I'd like to know where I can return Mondays because me no want it. Sometimes, I just fool myself by saying "Be the reason someone smiles today... or the reason they drink. Whatever works, who cares." But no, right now, is not an ordinary Monday.

 

   I've been bugging Minjeong the entire weekend just to seduce her. I kept on spamming her some of my pick-up lines that made her probably choke on her coffee. That wasn'tㅡmy intention. 

 

"Good morning Minjeong! A morning text doesn't only mean "good morning". It also means, "I think about you when I wake up."

"Goodmorning. Really, Jimin? You're still not done with those shameless pick-up lines? Go find someone else to bother."

"But I like my mornings better if my mornings started with you."

 

   I was waiting for her response but nothing comes. So, I'll just text her later after I finish cooking my fries. I put my phone on the counter and proceed to torture some potatoes. I saw my older brother Heechul went out of his room, which made me grimace just seeing the sight of him.

 

"Whatcha' cooking dummy?" I didn't respond. The likes of him doesn't need any attention. "Really? french fries in the morning?"

"We can put cheese on it it'll taste awesome!" He attempts to get a piece of fries that made me swat his hands off.

"There's no 'we' in fries," I stated.

"Pig!" He walks out annoyed. 

 

   After a moment I was done cooking my fries. I went to the living room to watch TV. After an hour or two I went to fetch my phone on the counter, just to see if Minjeong replied. I swallowed a lump after I saw the text that was sent to Minjeong 20 minutes ago. It says...

 

"How do you like your eggs? Scrambled, over-easy, or fertilized?"

 

   That good-for-nothing of a brother of mine! He's so disgusting! I curse him a lot! How will I explain myself to Minjeong now? I stormed out of the house and went to Mijeong's. I knocked and I waited for the door to open and I was met by the person that I wasn't ready to talk to.

 

"Oh, Jimin. Are you here to fertilize my eggs? I have to say I'm on a period." That caught me off guard, blushing madly. I didn't expect Minjeong to flirt back. Minjeong flirts back?! Oh, my God! Praise the Lord!

 

"Minjeong Iㅡ" She shut the door on my face. Ouch... my nose.

 

  So, that's what happened on my weekend with Minjeong. I was left with a bleeding nose at that time. I apologized a million times that it wasn't me who text her about the egg. It was my dumb brother because he wanted to get back at me. She understood and went back to being the Ice Queen. Geez, she's even colder than winter. She took care of my bleeding nose, she must've been felt guilty about it. I wasn't complaining because she became my slave for the day, or was she?

 

"Feed me. I'm hungry."

"Go feed yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter