Chapter 5: The Royal Wedding

Fairytale After All

Seoul Hospital

Wendy and Irene were on their way to exit the hospital when they cross path with Ryujin and Yuna. Ryujin is carrying Lia in her arms. Wendy and Ryujin stops and they glare at each other until Irene hold Wendy’s hand and urged Wendy to continue to leave. Irene and Ryujin eyes met. Ryujin can feels the resentment that Irene projected. Ryujin could not stop but wonder why were they in the hospital. Yuna tugs her sister on the hem of her shirt to gets her attention and Ryujin immediately turns to Yuna.

“We got not time to worry about Wendy and Irene unnie, it’s better if we keep our focus on Lia.”

“Right.”

The sister rushes to the registration and the nurse immediately admit Lia to emergency room. They asked the two princesses to wait outside while they examine Lia.

Ryujin goes to the bench outside the examination room and she sighs out of frustration. The thought of Irene’s resentment toward her haunt her. She tilts her head back and rested it against the wall. She stares at the white ceiling while muffling the busy hospital sound with her thoughts.

Yuna joins her sister at the bench and she slaps her on the thigh.

“What was that for?!”

“I see the way you look at Irene just now. You are going to get married in 2 weeks! Please behave yourself! Not to mentioned you have your wife in your arms!”

Ryujin scoffs and she crossed her arms, trying to ignore her sister, but Yuna pinches Ryujin on the arm and it made Ryujin mad.

“What is your problem?!”

“My problem is you never end it properly with Irene and I don’t want Lia unnie to be the victim of your stupidity! You kissed her, you proposed to her, you treat her like you’re in love with her and yet you still cannot give your heart to her? She sacrifices a lot for you unnie, so please try and love her with your whole heart!”

Again, Ryujin scoffs and she rolls her eyes “Her sacrifices, what about my sacrifices for the family? For the country?”

“Unnie, Lia sacrifices her career, she sacrifices her life when she said yes to your proposal. You do know that once she is married to our family, she has to follow every rules and protocols that we hate so much? She was never exposes to the media, her father kept her protected and by agreeing to marry into our family, she is going to be exposed to the world? Have you never thought about how it will affect her? We were born and lived with all the rules all the exposure, but she isn’t. So you better treat her right! I am sick and tired of your attitude unnie. Don’t be selfish, we all have parts that we need to play.”

Ryujin was offended by Yuna’s words. She just got lectured by an 18 years old teenager. Ryujin keeps quiet and she continues to stare at the ceiling. Yuna frowns at her sister’s indifferent attitude. She takes out her phone and vent out her frustration to her friend.

***

The ride back to the house was silent. There was no words exchange between the couple. Wendy is scared to ask Irene anything when she sees how intense was the stare Irene gave Ryujin at the hospital earlier.

Wendy parked the car and opens the door for her wife. Irene thanks Wendy and she holds on Wendy’s hand when Wendy offers her hand. Wendy gently guides her wife back into the house and she leads her straight to their bedroom.

“Do you want anything to eat?” Wendy asked.

“No…”

“Are you feeling any better?”

“Still feels a little nausea…”

“Why don’t you just lie down for a bit. I’ll go make you some honey tea to sooth that nausea feeling.”

Irene nods and Wendy leave to get her the drink. Irene then sit on the bed while touching her belly. She could not but help to smile when the thoughts of the life that she and Wendy had created. The incident that happened in these few days already vanished from her memory. The only things that matters to her now is the child in her womb. The child that she and Wendy had created.

Wendy came back with a glass of warm honey tea for Irene. The moment she approached Irene, Irene hugs her and she almost spilled the tea.

“What’s wrong?” She asks.

“Nothing, just feels like want to hug you.” Irene replies.

Wendy stands still and let Irene hugs her tightly. She is happy, she is happy that she is going to become a mother and she is happy that now Irene is more open with her feelings.

***

The doctor came out from the examination room and she invites the two princesses into her office and they follow.

The doctor takes a deep breath and she smiles at the princesses. “Congratulations Princess Ryujin, your fiancée is pregnant.”

Ryujin eyes grew wider and her jaw drops. Yuna was over the cloud nine when she heard that she is going to become an aunt.

“Are…are you sure?” Ryujin asks for affirmation from the doctor.

“Yes, she’s only 2 months pregnant, so you need to be extra careful because the fetus is still at its vulnerable state, anything could happen.”

“How, come she does not know that she is pregnant? How…”

The doctor was confused with Ryujin’s reaction, she thought that the crown princess is going to be happy now that the royal family have a new heir to the throne.

Yuna who sensed that her sister is too overwhelm by the news quickly thanked the doctor and ask if they can go visit Lia. The doctor allowed them to visit Lia and told the princesses that Lia can go home after a few check-ups.

Yuna and Ryujin thanks the doctor and immediately went to Lia’s room. When they enter the room, Lia was sitting and she was looking out the window. Yuna goes to Lia and she hugs Lia from behind which surprised the latter.

“Lia Unnie! Are you feeling any better?”

“Oh Yuna, it’s you. Yeah…I felt a little better, sorry that I caused a scene.”

Lia and Ryujin eyes met and Lia notices the sadness in Ryujin’s eyes. “Ryujin?”

Ryujin forced a smile on her face and she pushes Yuna aside so she can sit next to Lia. Yuna pouted when her sister pushes her away but then she decided to leave them alone.

“Unnie, I’ll wait for you two outside.” Yuna excuses herself.

Once Yuna is out from the room, Ryujin holds Lia’s hand and kisses the back of her hand. Lia touches Ryujin’s head and asks her what is wrong.

“Lia…”

“What is it?”

Ryujin looks up to Lia and she smiles “We are going to be parents.”

It took Lia a couple of minutes to registered what Ryujin told her. “You’re serious?”

“Yes, the doctor told me that you are pregnant.”

“I’m…going to be a mom…” Lia could not believe that she is pregnant.

Ryujin pulls Lia into her arms and she says “I am not ready to be a parent myself, but this is a life that we both created…and I am willing to risk anything for his or her life and also yours.”

“Ryujin…”

“I’ll take full responsible for what I did.”

“No…we will take responsibility on what we did.” Lia said and she smiles at Ryujin. Lia is like Ryujin, she is not ready to become a parent but it had happened. Lia should have known it when she missed her period but she thought it was because she was busy with the wedding preparation and also her career hence her period is late. She wants to have children but it is too soon. However, she knows she needs to take responsibility of the life that she and Ryujin had created.

It was not a happy news for both of them. Ryujin who does not like children, and Lia who does not want children too early. The couple hug it out and comfort each other. Lia made Ryujin promised to not tell her family about her pregnancy, because she knew even if they are going to get married in 2 weeks, her father will definitely kill Ryujin for making her pregnant out of wedlock.

Ryujin crossed her heart and she promised Lia. The two of them stay back at the hospital and talked about their future together and how are they going to name their child together until both fallen asleep together on the hospital bed.

Yuna who had been waiting for quite a long time and she gets impatient. She came in to check on them but she decided to leave them alone and called for taxi to go back to the palace. Yuna could not stop from grinning ear to ear when she thinks about her future niece, or nephew.

***

Son Residence

Irene woke up in the middle of the night when she suddenly felt cold and Wendy was not there beside her. She stretches before she climbs down their king’s bed and begin to search for her wife. She heard a soft piano sound coming from Wendy’s private office that she usually spent her time when they used to be cold around each other.

Irene tries to make less sound as possible because she did not want to surprise Wendy. The door was ajar so she peeks inside to see what Wendy is doing. Wendy is playing the piano, however she is frowning. She scribbles something on the paper but then she scrapped it. Irene softly knocks on the door and Wendy quickly hides the papers away.

“Come in.”

“What are you doing?” Irene asked.

“Oh…I couldn’t sleep because I was excited…so I decided to play the piano.” Wendy lied, well part of it was a lie. She was excited for her first child so she wanted to write a song for her child and her wife, but she wanted to keep it a secret.

“I didn’t know you can play the piano.”

“Well now you know.”

Irene joins Wendy on the bench and she tinkle the piano ivory keys.

“Do you know how to play the piano too?” Wendy asked.

Irene smiles and she shakes her head “I’m not much of a musical person, so my mom did send me to piano school once, but I skipped it and went to ballet school instead. She was so furious when she knew that I skipped the piano school just so I could dance.”

“It’s a good choice, I’ve watched your performance and it was superb. Your move is graceful and the way you move your body to the music is so mesmerizing. It was like I’m drowning in your move.”

“You’ve been to my performance?” Irene asked because she never knew that Wendy went to her performance before.

“Seulgi introduced us, remember?” Wendy tries to make Irene recall their first meeting.

All that Irene remember was she was rushing to go and meet her other friends right after her performance and Seulgi, one of her dancing school friend came to her and introduce her to Wendy. It was a brief moment at that time.

“You look so nerdy that time.” Irene jabbed on Wendy’s insecurity on her style.

“I was not the Duchess yet that time.” Wendy tries to justify “I was just a college student.”

Irene laughs and she rested her head on Wendy’s shoulder “I like your style now. You look better and dashing.”

“And it’s all thanks to you.”

“Why is that?”

“If you didn’t pick out or plan my outfit for me, I won’t be able to change from that nerdy Son Seungwan to this charming Son Seungwan.”

Irene laughs at Wendy self-praising herself but she is glad that both now can be comfortable around each other. Irene cups Wendy’s face and it sent Wendy almost fell off the bench but she managed to balance herself.

“Hey, I almost fall.”

“Almost fall in love with me eh?” Irene teases Wendy.

But Irene’s teases back fire when Wendy pushes her against the piano and close their gaps. “What if I really do fell in love with you?”

Irene’s heart beats fast when Wendy’s face got near. Wendy smiles as she teases her wife. She kisses Irene on the nose before she gently kisses her on the lips. Irene gives in to the kiss and she wraps her arms around Wendy’s neck and Wendy wraps her hands around Irene’s waist and she pulls Irene closer.

They break the kiss when both are trying to gasp for air. Wendy rested her forehead against Irene’s forehead and took a deep breath.

“Thank you.” She utters out softly.

“Thank me for what?”

“Thank you for staying.” Said Wendy, and she once again takes a deep breath. She opens her eyes and stare longingly into Irene’s eyes “You have the chance to go back to Ryujin, but you stayed. I know you stayed in the first place because of your parents, nevertheless, thank you…for making me the happiest woman. I promise you, with my whole life. I will protect you and our child.”

For the first time, Irene genuinely cried a happy tear. She never shed happy tears before even when Ryujin confessed her love to her.

“Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?”

“No no…these are happy tears.” Irene assures Wendy.

“I love you Irene.” Wendy confessed her feeling to her wife. It was an overdue confession on her side. She had fell in love with Irene on the first sight when she attended one of Irene’s performance but she never realized that it was love.

Irene did not utter any words.shS just hugs Wendy tightly. She is happy and for the first time, she felt loved. Although this was the second time someone confessed to her, but she can feel the genuine love from Wendy’s confession, and as for Ryujin, it felt more like the heat of the moment. Ryujin was still too young to understand what is love during that time. As for Irene, she was just thirsty for some love. Maybe both of them did not really understand what is love that time.

Wendy and Irene hugged until Irene fallen asleep in Wendy’s embrace. When Wendy heard Irene light snore, she looks down and she chuckles at her wife sleeping face. She slowly carries her in bridal style, but she struggles a bit and she thought to herself that she needs to get fit in order to carry both her wife and child in the future. She carries her wife back to their room and lay her softly on the bed. She kisses Irene on the forehead and she pulls the blanket to cover her wife.

“Sleep tight wifey.”

***

The Royal Wedding Day

Seoul Royal Palace

Ryujin stands in front of the big mirror and she takes a deep breath. She is nervous and she can feel her hand shaking. She tries to calm herself by gulping down a few shots of whisky. As Royal tradition, Ryujin opt to wear the uniform of the military that she served during her mandatory 2 years’ military services. It was not compulsory for a female royal to undergo the training but Ryujin requested her father for her to join the training. She awarded the lieutenant colonel rank of the South Korea Navy after she finished her 2 years’ services.

Ryujin looks dashing in her official Navy uniform. She wanted to wear something that not so suffocating like the uniform but she had to respect the tradition that every future ruler of the country had to wear their uniform of the military body that they served. As for Ryujin case, she is the first female future ruler in history. The past monarch had always been male.

“Seems like the iron lady can get nervous too.”

Ryujin turns to the voice direction and she sees her cousin stand by the door. “Wendy.”

“Ryujin.”

There is still discomfort in their tone but a week ago, they have met and made a truce between them.

Flashback

Ryujin was on her way to meet with Lia to talks about their living arrangement after their wedding but she stops when she spotted her cousin leaning against her car.

“Wendy.”

“Ryujin…”

Ryujin half-heartedly greet her cousin and then she went to open her car door but Wendy stops her “We need to sort out of problem.”

“There is nothing to be said between us.” Said Ryujin.

“Irene is pregnant with my child and I still remember the promised that we made when we were young that I’ll let you be my first child godmother and Yuna for my second child…so we need to talk.”

Ryujin’s heart stops when she heard the word ‘pregnant’. There was so much mixed feeling, there was sadness, betrayal, and tint of happiness.

Ryujin looks at her watch and sees that there is still time until Lia is finishes her manicure and pedicure appointment. Ryujin nods and Wendy offers to drive them to the nearest café to talk. Ryujin said she will drive there herself.

Zimzalabim Café

The two cousins made their order and they seated at a more private place in the café to avoid attention from the people. The waitress served them their red velvet ice cream cake, and their boba drinks. Ryujin is not the person who likes to drink sweet stuff but since Wendy said that the drink here is to die for, she said she will try.

“How many months?”

“Sorry?”

“Irene…you said she is pregnant…how many months?”

“3 months.”

“Are you going to make announcement?”

“No.”

“Why not? You are still part of the royal family, you’re Princess Kim Taeyeon’s daughter.”

“My mom is a princess, but I am not. And your wedding is in a few days, if I announced my wife’s pregnancy, the riff between us is going to be wider and I don’t want that. Ryujin, I am the only daughter and I don’t have any siblings, you are like a sister to me. You and Yuna. I don’t want just because of one woman, we severe our ties as family.”

“If only you rejected my father’s suggestion that time, all this won’t happen.”

“And you think I benefited from marrying Irene? Her father was an ex-communist member, although he repented and is protected by the government, but the government never release the truth on her father’s contribution to this country during the south and north Korea war. I know that her family is not the bad guy, but uncle would rather sacrifice me than your position as the crowned princess. People attacked me, they mock me, they criticize me when I agree to marry her. And you think it did not affect me the most? You were only 18 that time Ryujin. I agreed because I did not want you to suffer from the negativity, you were just a kid back then. And the king agreed that once Irene is married to me, the king would clear Mr. Bae’s name, and what makes you think Irene would reject that? From young people labelled her father as a communist, without knowing the full story. From young, Irene had to hide her real identity and she had to secretly meet her father. She couldn’t even stay with her father. And when the king, promised her that the Bae family is going to be cleared off and government will protect them under any circumstances as long as she agreed to marry me. She had no other choice back then. And we were made to swore our secrecy regarding this matter.” Wendy explained to her cousin what really happened when she was asked to marry Irene.

Ryujin was silent for a while, she could not believe on what Wendy just told her. She knew her father forced her cousin to marry Irene but she never knew the story behind it.

“Why are you telling me this now?”

“I tried to talk to you, but you never give me the chance.”

“And what do you want from telling me this now?”

Now it is Wendy’s turn to turn silent. Wendy closed her eyes and she takes a deep breath “As I told you earlier, she is pregnant now and I want you to be my child godmother.”

“That’s it?”

“And I love her. I fell in love with her Ryujin. I know you are going to hate me even more. But I cannot help it. I love her and I want you to forget her.”

“You stole my first love from me and you expect me to just give up on her?”

“You are going to have a family of your own soon Ryujin! Please just be loyal to your wife and let go of Irene. She has given herself to me and she is carrying my child and not yours. What more evidence to you need to prove that Irene had move on?”

Ryujin gets up from her seat and she almost wanted to slap Wendy but she holds onto her anger. She remembered the look Irene gave her when they cross path at the hospital a few days ago. Ryujin tighten her knuckle and she sits back.

“Promise me you’ll make her happy. If I see or hear any news that you mistreated her. I will kill you.” Ryujin warned Wendy.

Wendy smiles and she held out her hand to offer a handshake “I promise. I promised I will protect her with my life. So truce?”

Ryujin reluctantly agreed to the truce. She did not want to let Irene go, but she knows Irene had a change of heart. She can see it and she can feel it.

“I wish you the best for your wedding.” Wendy wished and she gets up from her seats.

“Wait.” Ryujin stops Wendy from walking away.

“We made a promise that I will be your first child godmother and you will be mine. And we also made a promise that I will be your bridesmaid and you will be my bridesmaid…” Ryujin pauses a while. It was hard for her to say it because she had to swallow her ego and pride. “Why don’t you be my bridesmaid on my wedding. I know it’s a little bit late now, but…”

“Yes I do.” Wendy agreed without hesitation, she offers a hug and Ryujin reluctantly went in for a hug.

It’s been a while since she last hugged her cousin, she almost forgot the warmth. Wendy always give the warmest hug that Ryujin ever know. She used to run to her cousin’s embrace whenever she got scolded by her father when she was young and after the whole Irene got stolen by her cousin incident. Ryujin had forgotten how warm Wendy’s hug is and she misses it.

“Glad we can mend our relationship cuzzy.”

Before letting Wendy go, Ryujin hold tight on her arms and whispered “I meant what I said, if you hurt Irene, I won’t forgive you.”

“You have my words for it.”

End of flashack

“You look good in your uniform.” Wendy compliment her cousin.

“Thank you.” Ryujin replies and she cannot stop looking into the mirror trying to calm herself down.

“You’re that nervous?”

“This is my first time getting married, of course I am nervous.”

Wendy approaches her cousin and she dusts off the lint from her cousin’s uniform “You should have asked the maid to clean all this lint.”

“They are clean!”

“Unnie!! Where are you?! You’ve been…” Yuna stops on her track when she witnesses her cousin and her sister being intimate with each other. Yuna rubs her eyes in disbelieve and then she turns to her maid and she asks her maid to pinch her to which her maid did not hesitate. “Ouch! Not that hard!”

“You don’t have to overreact like that.” Ryujin scoffs at her sister.

“Since when?” Yuna asked the duo.

“Since last week.” Wendy replies and she pats Yuna on the head, although her little cousin is a lot taller than she is but Wendy likes to pampers the teenage princess a lot.

“Why didn’t you two include me in? And how did this happen?” Yuna pouts.

“It’s a long story sis…. But we’ll explain to you after the wedding.”

***

Choi’s Residence

Jennie and Jisoo is busy checking on Lia’s wedding dress. They want to make sure that their cousin looks like a princess though she is becoming a princess soon.

“I think we should go with the bird cage veil…” Said Jisoo as she ponders on the veil for almost 20 minutes.

“No! That trend is so 90s, it looks better if it’s we should go with the royal veil! Bird cage veil doesn’t scream out ‘oh I’m marrying a royal’ feels to it!” Jennie argued.

“Hmm…I don’t know…the royal veil is too long, and it feels like Lia is going to sweep clean the church’s floor.” Lisa backed her best friend, Jisoo up.

“Are you two ganging up on me?” Jenny glares and the dumb and dumber duo.

“Stop arguing, we’re running out of time! I can see the royal limousine approaching!” Rosé’s the new model of JaneRuby, who is now Jisoo’s official girlfriend yells to stop the trio dispute over Lia’s veil.

“They are here?! Where is Lia?!”

Lia had gone to take a breather while Jennie and Jisoo were trying to fix her wedding dress and she has not come back yet.

Lia had gone to her father’s office to calm herself down. She is nervous and she is scared. She knows after she exchange the vow with the princess, she will no longer consider as the Choi’s family household. She will belong to the royal family. She sits on her father’s chair and stares at the family photo that is on his desk.

It was the photo that they took during her graduation. Lia’s fingers trace the photo frame and without her knowing it, her tears drop. She quickly wipes her tears away when she heard a soft knock on the door. She lifts up her face and smiles at her father.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to get ready for your wedding?”

“Daddy…”

Choi Siwon noticed that his daughter is crying. He rushes to her side and check on her “What happened why are you crying?” he asked in concern tone.

“I’m scared…” Lia cries “I don’t want to leave you and mom behind.”

Siwon kneels beside his little princess and he gently her head, trying to comfort her “your mother and I will still be here if you need us. Save your tears for something else.”

Siwon wipes away his daughter’s tears and he hugs her to comfort her “You will be alright…I know Ryujin will take a good care of you. And I told the king, if Ryujin ever made you cry, I will look for her and she will pay for it.”

“Dad…”

Siwon laughs it off and he kisses his daughter on the forehead and once again wipes the tears. He gives Lia a gentle pat on the cheek and helps her to get up from his chair. “Come on, let’s get dress and smile because this is your big day.”

Lia smiles for her father and she giggles when he makes an ugly face.

“Uncle had you seen…” Jisoo stops to catch a breath when she saw her cousin “There you are! The royal limousine is here! We need to get you ready in 35 minutes! So come on!”

Lia lifted up her long dresses so it is easier for her to run back. She stops and run back to her father. She lunges at her father and kisses him on the cheek before bid him farewell and join her cousin.

Siwon only laughs at his daughter antics. He rested his bum at the desk and noticed the family photo. He takes the photo and reminiscent the moment when his daughter was born to the day she is going to be married to the princess. He tries to hold in his tears. He puts back the photo and wipes away his tears. He stares into the hallway that his daughter had pass and he smiles to himself.

“Daddy is proud of you Lia.”

***

The Wedding Venue

The princess arrived at the wedding venue in her own limousine and she gets more nervous when she sees all the crowds waiting outside. She takes a deep breath and tell herself that it is going to be okay. Yuna who noticed that her sister is getting nervous teases her.

“Why are you getting so nervous all of sudden? Thought you weren’t looking forward to this wedding.”

Ryujin did not reply her sister, she jabs Yuna with her shoulder and continues to stares into the crowds that are pouring in the wedding venue. Ryujin and Lia had settle on having their wedding at the Grand Walkerhill Graden and both rejected the royal advisor to have their wedding at the palace with an open concept where the citizen can come and join. Ryujin was concern of safety and she does not want that much of attention. However, both agreed to have their wedding ceremony to be televise nationwide and the citizens are allowed to be outside of the hotel compound.

The wedding MC announced the arrival of the king and queen. The trumpets were blown and all of the guests stand up and bow when the king and queen walk down the aisle to their designated seats. Ryujin, Yuna and Wendy bow to the royal couple. Taemin and Naeun acknowledge their bow and they sit down.

Ryujin noticed that Irene is among the crowd. Their eyes meet and Ryujin smiles at her. Irene smiles back at Ryujin and mouthed the word congratulation to her. Wendy saw the exchange, and she feels jealous but she tries to control her feeling. She knows that her wife now no longer has any feelings for her cousin. Wendy takes a deep breath and she check on her watch. She taps the princess on the shoulder and ask Ryujin if Lia is okay, because she is 10 minutes late. The ceremony supposed to start at 10 am but now it is 10.10 am. Ryujin assures Wendy that Lia is okay, and maybe the traffic that causes the lateness.

Just when Yuna was trying to join in the conversation, the trumpets sound catches their attention and Ryujin quickly straightened herself as she watches her bride enter the venue with her father beside her. The guests get up to show respect to the bride and even though it is day time and the wedding being held outdoor, the flashing lights from the media cameras still blinding.

Ryujin was stunned by Lia’s beauty. She could feel that the time is being slowed down when she looks at her bride walking down the aisle. Everything around her is invisible, her bride is her only focus. Their eyes meet and when Lia smiles at Ryujin, Ryujin could feel her heart beating like a drum and it feels like it almost jumps out of her chest.

Yuna and Wendy tries to hold in their laughter when they see how stupid Ryujin looks like now. As the bride is approaching, Ryujin stutters when she wanted to greet Lia’s father. Siwon bows to the princess and he grabs the princess hand and then his own daughter hand. He puts Lia’s hand on Ryujin’s hand.

“She is yours now Ryujin…promise me you will take a good care of her.”

“I will…” Ryujin promised Siwon, without even lifting her eyes away from Lia.

Siwon smiles and he pats Ryujin on the shoulder before goes to his seat. Ryujin is still stunned by Lia’s beauty that she forgot to turn to the royal wedding officiator officer until Wendy clears to get her cousin’s attention.

“Oh sorry, I was too mesmerized by my bride’s beauty.” Ryujin explains and the guests all laughed.

The couple turn to the officer but before that, Ryujin managed to throws in compliment to Lia “You are so beautiful.” She whispered.

Lia tries to hide her blushes underneath the veil. She finds that it is hilarious when she saw how awestruck Ryujin is when she walks in.

The ceremony started, vows were exchange, the royal wedding officiator asked the necessary question before he asked anyone who has any objection on why the couple should not be unite together. Yuna was trembling at the side when the officer asked because she is scared her sister will have the cold feet and objected her own marriage, but she sighs in relief when no one objected.

“By the power vested in me by the King and Queen of Shin Dynasty of South Korea, I now pronounce you, wife and wife. Princess Ryujin, you may kiss your bride.”

Ryujin hastily turns to Lia, and she could not stop grinning as she impatiently lifts up the veil of her bride. Now that she can see Lia’s face clearly, she could not stop staring. “I love you.” She expresses out her feeling before she leans in to kiss her wife. Ryujin’s sudden confession sound so genuine and it caught Lia off guards.

The guests and all the media employees that present at the venue cheers for the newly wed as they lock their wedding vows with kisses. The newly wed then proceed to leave the aisle to begin the wedding procession from the hotel to the palace for the royal wedding feast with all of the guests.

The newly wed had opt for horse drawn carriages for the procession. Ryujin helps Lia to get into the carriage and it’s a good thing that Lia had gone through the wedding procession rehearsal, if not she probably will make a fool out of herself.

Ryujin gets on the carriage too, she careful folded Lia’s gown so she would not step on it. The people that had been waiting for them outside of the hotel cheers for them as the carriage slowly move along the road for the procession.

Lia waves to the crowds with a big smile on her face. Ryujin watches her wife gracefully greets the crowds. Lia turns to Ryujin and she says “Why aren’t you waving at the people?”

“How can I look at others when my whole world is in front of me?” said Ryujin and it made Lia blushes.

Ryujin reach for Lia’s hand and she intertwined their fingers. She gives Lia’s hand a kiss and then start waving at the crowds.

“Jinlia! Jinlia!” the crowds cheer for them.

***

The newly wed and the rest of the royal family reach the palace and they went to the terrace of the palace to greet the people that have been waiting for them at the palace. Ryujin and Lia turns to each other again and share a kiss and the crowds cheer even louder.

The royal advisor invited the people to enjoy the food that the palace had prepared for the people. Ryujin and Lia went to the changing room to get change to the traditional south Korean wedding attired. Ryujin wanted to wear the male attire but the queen was against it, saying that she is a woman and she should wear the female attire. Ryujin gives up and wears the wedding hanbok that has been pass down from generations.

The newly wed shared the same changing room. Ryujin smiles when she sees the tiny bump on Lia’s tummy the moment Lia takes off her wedding dress.

Ryujin asks all the maids to leave them alone, said that she will help with the hanbok. The maids reluctant at first but Ryujin insisted so they leave and waited outside the room.

“Why did you ask them to leave? Who are going to help us with our hanbok?” Lia asked.

“I can help you with the hanbok, beside I missed you.” Ryujin replied.

Lia smiles and she wraps her arms around her now wife’s neck and stares longingly into Ryujin’s eyes “You look handsome in your uniform.” She said.

“You look beautiful in your wedding dress, too bad that now you have to take it off.”

“Well, I prefer to wear that wedding dress too, but too bad, we have to follow the tradition and change to traditional wedding hanbok.” Lia complained.

Ryujin touches Lia’s tummy and she smiles “I think we need to announce it sooner, because it starts to showing.”

Lia frowns and she looks down “I was worried that Jennie and Jisoo unnie would notice but I just told them I ate too much…”

“It’s not that obvious.”

“It’s a good thing that we are going to wear hanbok too, so it’s not going to be that obvious too.”

“Yeah.”

The couple kisses for a few time before they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Princess, the ceremony is going to start soon! Are you ready yet?”

Ryujin and Lia sighs and they quickly put on their hanbok and get ready for the next ceremony. Though they already completed their official wedding ceremony at the garden but in order to pay respect to their culture, the king and queen insisted that they went thru the Kunbere ceremony where both have to exchange their vows in front of the family members and wine sipping ceremony. Once the ceremony is done, they joined the rest of the royal family on the wedding banquet.

“Hey cuzz! Congratulation!!”

“Back off.” Yuna stops the girl from advancing and congratulate Ryujin.

“Yo, Yuna, do you need to be so harsh on your cousin?” the girl chided.

“Well as far as I remember, you’ve always tried to sabotage Ryujin every time we met, so back off.” Yuna defended her sister from their wicked cousin Shin Jimin.

Jimin clicked her tongue in dissatisfaction when she could not go and greet Ryujin. Yuna make sure that the guard keep an eye on the wicked woman from go near to her sister because Yuna hated her. After their uncle abdicate the throne and cut ties with the royal family, his only child, Shin Jimin keeps on wanting to take over the throne from their father and also accused Ryujin for being unsuitable heir to the throne. Yuna was wondering why their parents invited her to her sister’s wedding.

Lia and Ryujin was busy greetings the guests with the king and the queen. Lia was all smiley until it was Irene and Wendy turn to greet them. When her eyes met with Irene, Lia did not know why she feels anxious. Wendy smiles and she bows at Lia before they exchange handshakes.

“Congratulation on your marriage. I’m Ryujin’s cousin, Wendy Son Seungwan. If Ryujin ever bullied you, please do not hesitate to give me a call and I will teach her a lesson.” Wendy joked.

“Yah…”

“Glad to meet you Ms Wendy.”

“Oh you don’t have to be so formal, just call me Wendy, and this is my wife, Irene…”

“Irene Bae…” Lia finishes Wendy’s words and the situation got awkward for a while when Lia could not stop glaring at Irene. Wendy noticed the tension between the two so she hurriedly finishes the greetings and move to Ryujin.

“Thank you for coming.” Ryujin said to Irene.

“Congratulations on your marriage…” Irene congratulates Ryujin.

Irene wanted Ryujin to move on and be happy but she could not help but to feel bittersweet when she sees the foolish look that Ryujin had on her face whenever she looks at Lia. ‘I’ve already got Wendy! Stop thinking about Ryujin, Irene-ah!’ Irene thoughts to herself. The ex-lovers exchange handshakes though both still have lingering feeling toward each other decided that this is the moment they should end everything and with a single nod, they understand each other, today is the end of their affairs.

Lia noticed the somber look in Ryujin face after Irene and Wendy left. She feels hurt inside but she tries to hide it. She had been with Ryujin for a whole weeks and there is no reason for Ryujin to be cheating on her. She forced a smile when another guest come to greet her.

“Jisuuuuu-yahhhh~~~”

Lia turns to the voice owner and she smiles from ear to ear when she sees her best friend and she smiles even wider when she sees that Yeji bought a partner came.

“Yeji!” Lia wanted to just run to her best friend and hug her but the protocol forbids her from getting to friendly with anyone so she refrain herself from hugging her friend.

“Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!”

“Thank you for coming! I was going to invite the whole office but, protocol…” Lia shrugs.

“Understandable.”

The brown hair girl beside Yeji clears to catch Yeji’s attention.

“Oh! Umm…Lia…this is Chaeryeong…my…” Yeji pauses for a moment to hide her blushing face “My girlfriend.”

Lia gasps and she stares at Chaeryeong and then she smirks “Nice one! Nice to meet you Chaeryeong, please take a good care of Yeji for me. She’s hopeless sometimes.”

“Hey!”

“Nice to meet you too Lia, Yeji told me a lot about you. Hope that we can meet outside sometimes and congratulation on your wedding.”

“Thank you! I do hope to see you and Yeji at the wedding after party.” Said Lia.

“We’ll be there, don’t worry.” Yeji assures Lia.

Yeji and Chaeryeong then move to Ryujin. Yeji make sure she taunts Ryujin one last time before they exited the hall. Ryujin was speechless but she finds it funny.

“Your friend is funny.” Ryujin commented to her wife.

“Don’t mind her, she just joking when she said she’ll beat you up.” Lia replies.

“I do hope it is a joke.” Ryujin joked.

The whole ceremony went peacefully without any unwanted incidents happen and then they move to the wedding after party. That is held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Seoul.

The Wedding After Party

Lia’s hotel room

“I am exhausted.” Lia complained “and my feet is killing me.”

“Hang in there sister! Just a few more hours to go.” Jennie tried to comfort her cousin.

“I should have opted for a private wedding.”

“You are marrying the crowned princess Lia, not a commoner.” Jennie corrected her cousin as she helps her to get change to a more comfortable wedding dress.

“By the way, where is Jisoo unnie?”

“I think she’s with Rosé earlier.”

“Yeah, she was planning to propose to her once the wedding party is over.” Lisa said.

“Wait what?? Why I didn’t know this?!” Jennie questioned her girlfriend.

Lisa realized that she slipped her tongue. Jisoo asked her to keep it a secret from Jennie because Jennie would have disapproved her decision.

“Unnie should have consult me first!”

“Well…umm, she’s old enough to make the decision and she can marry whomever she wants!” Lisa defended Jisoo.

Lia sighs at Lisa’s answer, the reason why Jennie did not want Jisoo to get married first because Jennie dislike the idea that Jisoo got married first since she and Lisa had been together for 7 years not and Lisa had never pop the question on marriage. Lia finds it childish but she knows the frustration that Jennie feels. She was so afraid that one day, if Lisa did not take their relationship seriously, Lisa might lose Jennie.

“Jennie unnie, let’s stop the conversation here okay. I know how it hurts you, but Jisoo unnie deserve to be happy after her disastrous past relationship.” Lia tries to calm her cousin down.

“I…” Jennie stops and she glares at Lisa. Lisa shudders and she tries to avoid her girlfriend’s stare and continues to take video of Lia.

“I’m sorry sweetie, let’s quickly touch up your makeup and you’re ready to go.”

Ryujin’s Hotel Room

Naeun was there in her daughter room, observing her stylist to dress her daughter. She actually wanted to discuss a few things with Ryujin but Yuna stopped her. The queen was concern when she sees that Ryujin is getting a little cozy with Irene earlier during the Kunbere ceremony.

Yuna did not want to ruin the good mood so she tries to talk to her mother asking her to avoid that topic. Naeun understand and she agreed. So she uses excuses as she wanted to see her daughter outfit before attending the wedding party.

“Why the color green though?” the queen questioned the outfit selection of her daughter.

“Uh…because green is my favorite color.” Ryujin scoffs.

“Hmm…”

“Mom, can you stop being so critical on my tux?”

“Just I don’t understand why you don’t go for traditional black tux.”

Wendy enters the room and she greets the queen “Aunty.”

“Great to see you Wendy, sorry I wasn’t able to talk to you throughout the day.”

“It’s okay aunty. Is Ryujin ready yet? The guests are all here.”

“Be ready in a minute!” Ryujin shouted from her room.

Naeun looks around and sees that everyone is busy so she pulls Wendy aside. Wendy was confused at first but she follows her aunt to the corner.

“Sorry I have to be secretive about this but…please keep an eye on your wife okay? I don’t want her to be near my daughter. This is her big day. We don’t want the reporters reported scandalous news.”

Wendy was hurt that the royal family still ostracize her wife even after all that they forced her to do. Wendy fakes a smile and she nods then she tells the queen that Irene is not going to bother Ryujin anymore so she doesn’t have to worry about Irene being around Ryujin.

“What makes you so sure that she won’t even when she is already married to you she still can have an affair with Ryujin.”

“She won’t!” Wendy almost lost it but she takes a deep breath and continues “Because we are expecting our first baby, so I know she won’t.” Wendy did not want anyone to know that her wife is pregnant yet, especially the royal family because she wanted to save it for later.

The queen was stunned by Wendy’s revelation, but then she smiles and congratulate Wendy for the pregnancy news.

“You sure that it was your baby?” the queen added and Wendy almost loses her cool. She tightened her knuckle and forced a smile on her face.

“It is mine, what are you talking about aunty?”

The queen shrugs and she says “Who knows.”

Wendy wanted to slap the queen but she knows her place and she was safe by Yuna who came out and announced that Ryujin is ready and they are going to Lia’s room to check on Lia before they walk together to the ballroom.

Wendy takes a deep breath and she bows to the queen before she excuses herself. The queen excuse Wendy. When Ryujin did not see Wendy anywhere she asked her mother and the queen told her that Wendy had went back to the ballroom.

***

Hotel Ballroom

The King is there to greet every guests. He was getting tired but he tries to put up a smile to greet all the guests. They had guest from the conglomerate family of South Korea, the leaders from all of Asia, even the royal princess from the Japan Empire came to attend the wedding.

Wendy greets her uncle and she told him that the newly wed is ready for their grand entrance. The king thanks his niece and they both went into the ballroom. Wendy signal to the MC and the MC nodded at her.

Wendy went back to her seat. Irene who was happily chit chatting the people around greeted her wife, but she noticed that Wendy is not happy.

“Honey what’s wrong?”

Wendy mood gotten better when she saw her wife. She smiles and she shakes her head “I’m just tired.” She said.

Irene puts her hand on Wendy’s cheek and tell her that the wedding is going to end soon and then they can go back and take a rest. Wendy kisses Irene’s palm and thanks her. They stand up together when the ballroom light is dim and the MC announced the couple entry.

The newly wed were drove to their new home that was gifted by the king and queen. Both of them were tired from all of the procession and also greeting seasons with the media and all. Wendy claps when the brides appear and walk down the aisle. She gives Ryujin a thumb up when Ryujin spotted her. Ryujin smiles at her cousin and then to Irene. Once again, Lia felt a little jealous at the interaction between Irene and Ryujin.

Wendy noticed that Irene shed a tear when Ryujin walked past. She tries to hold in her jealousy. Perhaps Irene still have feelings for Ryujin, she thoughts. She forced a smile when Irene turns to her. Irene linked their arms together and she leaned her head on Wendy’s shoulder.

“I can’t believe that I get to see Ryujin finally settled down.” Said Irene.

“You’re not sad that the one that walks down the aisle with her is not you?” Wendy asked.

“What?” Irene frowns at Wendy and then she chuckles “So all those constipated look on your face is because you think I’m sad that I wasn’t the one that got married to Ryujin?” Irene questions her wife.

Wendy shrugs and she awkwardly smile at Irene “I guess?” she lied.

Irene takes Wendy and hand put it on her tummy and gently whispers into Wendy’s ear “If I still have feeling for Ryujin, then we wouldn’t have this.” She said.

Wendy smiles and she rubs Irene’s bulging tummy. Their child is slowly growing inside her wife. That is right, she and Irene had a future together, and that is their child. Whatever people are going to say about her wife is not important anymore. What is important is she and her wife living a happy life together.

***

The wedding party ended peacefully and everyone had fun. It is all thank to Red Velvet and Blackpink who were invited to perform. The king and queen bid the newly wed farewell before they are being back to the palace. The newly wed jump on their limousine and is back to their new home. A gift from the king and queen.

They were still in their wedding dress and tux when they arrive at their new home which is located at the secluded neighborhood area in Gangnam. The two of them stares at the magnificent modern house. Despite she lived in Gangnam too, but this house that the king had given them is bigger than most of the house in the district. Lia is grateful when the king bought them house near her parents’ house.

Flashback

“This is our gift to you.” said Naeun as she handed the house key to Lia.

“House key?”

“Yes, we’ve bought a house at Gangnam district for both of you. You can live in the palace too if you want but we want you two to have a private place to stay too because it can get a little overwhelming here in the palace. And, the king wants you to stay near your parents too.” Naeun explained to her daughter in law.

Lia turns her head to Ryujin and Ryujin nods at her with a smile and then she turns to the king. The king smile and he pats her on the head “I know you love your parents and I overheard your conversation with your parents about you not wanting to leave them alone and no one will take care of them. So you are allowed to stay outside of the palace.”

Lia cries as she thanked her parents in law and then she went and hugs Ryujin as tight as she could. She was stressed when she thinks about the protocol that she has to follow when she married into the royal family but Taemin and Naeun did not treats her like a stranger and they welcome her like their daughter.

End of Flashback.

Lia yelps when she was suddenly lifted up by Ryujin. “Ryujin?!”

“It’s our ‘first’ night together so let me carry you in.” she said.

Lia smirks and she wraps her hand around Ryujin’s neck, her jealousy thought on Ryujin and Irene interaction early had gone when her wife flirted with her.

“This time, you don’t have to use ‘protection’.” Lia teases Ryujin and it made Ryujin face turns red like a tomato. Lia bits on Ryujin’s earlobe gently and it turn Ryujin on. Ryujin hurriedly carries Lia into their bedroom and gently lay her on the bed. She did not care about the tiredness from the wedding ceremony. She wanted to devour Lia right now.

Lia laughs when she sees how frustrated Ryujin is with her wedding dress. Lia gently guide Ryujin’s hand to undo her wedding dress and she told Ryujin to calm down.

“We got all night for ourselves…take it slow. I’m not going to run anywhere.” Whispers Lia softly into Ryujin’s ear.

Ryujin smiles and she kisses her wife softly. “I love you.” She whispers back.

***

Son Residence

Wendy and Irene just reach home. They went out to have some midnight supper after the wedding because both are busy helping the king and the queen to greets and entertain all of the guests that came to the wedding after party.

Irene went to take a shower while Wendy change to a more comfortable clothes and she went to her office. She stops on her way to look at her wedding photo that was hanging on the hallway. She smiles when she sees the happy beam in Irene’s eyes in the photo. She looks down on her wedding ring.

“Honey…are you alright?”

Irene’s voice startled Wendy and she turns to her abruptly.

“You have been acting weird since this evening.”

“Oh, it’s nothing, probably just tired.”

Irene approaches Wendy with her hair still wet “You’re not thinking that I still have feelings for Ryujin are you? Honey…”

“No…that’s not the case. I believe you. It’s the monarchy that I don’t believe.” Said Wendy.

Irene cups Wendy’s face and she forced her to look into her eyes “What happened?”

“…”

“Honey…we promised that we kept no secret between each other.”

Wendy takes a deep breath and she takes Irene’s hand and lead her to their bedroom. She seated Irene on the bed and then she sits next to her. Wendy went in for a hug and she rested her head on Irene’s tummy. Trying to listen to the baby sound inside of Irene’s womb.

“Wendy?”

“They said that this child you’re carrying is Ryujin’s child. They said that you shouldn’t be there at the wedding even though you are my wife. Even after everything that your father had done and even after everything that you have done…they treat you like you’re an outcast…I…”

“And you let them get into your head?” Irene cuts her wife off before she could finish.

“They insulted you.”

“I’m used to it. Ever since I decided to date Ryujin in the past and you think I can’t handle a few assault?” Irene asked back.

“I…I just don’t want people to hurt you.”

Irene smiles and she hugs and kisses Wendy’s head that she’s cradling. “They can’t hurt me baby. Even if they do, I know you will protect me.”

Wendy hugs Irene tighter and she says “I will…I will not let them hurt you.”

“Let’s sleep now alright? I know you’re tired.”

“I think I need a bath first.”

***

The newly wed went to Paris for their honeymoon and when they got back from the honeymoon. They announced Lia’s pregnancy to the king and queen. The royal family are delighted with the news though Ryujin got a few lecturing from the king for making Lia pregnant out of wed lock. The couple went on to announced their pregnancy a few months later. Ryujin did make sure that Wendy and Irene get the chance to announce theirs first before they announcer theirs.

The whole nation celebrated the news about the new royal baby. The prime minister even announced a holiday to celebrate the announcement. The nation celebrated the royal baby but resented Wendy and Irene’s baby. It takes toll on Wendy’s mental health but Ryujin ensure Wendy that nothing will happen to her family as long as she is around. She will make sure that everything will be okay.

As for Lia’s cousin, Jennie and Lisa broke up when Jennie raised up the question about their future together after Jisoo proposed to Rosé. Lisa tried to reason why Jennie about why she does not want to get married but Jennie end it right there. However, it was not long until Jennie announced her new relationship with the nation famous idol, G-Dragon of Bigbang. Everyone was shocked and Lisa took the news badly. She moves back to her hometown and leave her business to the hand of her best friend Bambam and Minnie to take over.

Jisoo felt guilty for what happened to her sister. She tried to amend the relationship between the two but Jennie insist that it was over and ask Jisoo to stop interfering with her life and move on with hers. Jisoo and Rosé got married a few months later and then both moved to Australia to start a life there.

Lia and Ryujin relationship had gotten better over the courses. Ryujin had started taking parenting classes with Lia. Ryujin also bonded with Lia’s parents since they stayed close to them. Lia also started her work with the royal family. Lia’s job mainly is to accompany her wife to attend social event and also represent the royal family to certain event and meeting whenever Ryujin could not be there. At first Lia could not adapt to the lifestyle because everywhere she goes the press will follow her and everything she does, will be reported in the news and tabloid. With Ryujin and her parents in law encouragement she able to overcome it.

A few months after the royal wedding, Yuna graduated from high school with flying colors and she went to UK to further her study and also attending the equestrian training there. The king and queen bless their youngest daughter’s dream and they said that they are proud of her for her achievement. The king, the queen, Ryujin and Lia all attended Yuna’s graduation and that was the happiest day of Yuna’s life. To have her whole family there for her. The king apologized that he could not be there for Yuna throughout her childhood and he tells Yuna the truth about his health. Yuna cried the whole night. She apologized for always expecting her father to be there for her. Once she realized the sacrifice and situation that her father is in, she never asks for anything from her father.

Lia marriage to Ryujin is like a stitches that bring the broken family together. The queen was fond of her daughter in law and they always spend the evening together. Having tea and discussing the hot topics on the country.

***

A few months later

Jinlia House

“Babe! Have you seen my socks? The white and yellow stripe socks!” Ryujin yells from the closet.

“You wore it yesterday! Try to find something else to wear!” Lia yells back from the kitchen.

Despite having maids and butler in the house, the couple opt to do everything themselves. The maid would help with cleaning the house sometimes. Lia is now 7 months into her pregnancy and she is bad in controlling her temper now that her whole body is swollen.

Ryujin settles with a black socks and then she comes down to join her wife for breakfast. Ryujin hugs Lia from behind and kisses her neck.

“Morning love.”

“Morning.”

“What’s for breakfast today?”

“Pancakes.”

Ryujin looks down on the pancake that Lia made. It was a little burnt but she does not mind it. She eats whatever that Lia made even though it tastes bad and sometimes even give her food poisoning. Lia is not a good cook but she tries for Ryujin.

Ryujin sits down and eat her pancakes and to her surprised, it actually tastes good this time. Lia smiles when she sees her wife gobble down the pancakes she made.

“I’ll go get ready. And then we can to work together.”

“You don’t have to go.”

“What? Why?”

“Have you seen yourself?”

Lia gasps and she slams on the table “Are you calling me fat?!”

“No no no! You’re not fat but your tummy is getting bigger and you’re having hard time to walk. It’s best if you stay at home and rest.” Said Ryujin as she tries to defend herself.

“But I’ll get bored at home alone…” Lia pouts.

Ryujin wipes after finishing her pancake and she smiles at her wife “Then…how about I take the day off and we can go a double date with Yeji and Chaeryeong?” Ryujin suggested.

Lia lightened up when she heard what her wife said and she nods happily. “I’ll give them a call!”

After marrying Lia, Ryujin also gained more friends. She is now friend with Yeji and Chaeryeong as well as Lia’s cousins.

 

Seoul Hospital

Wendy sprints across the hospital hallway. She was in the middle of meeting with the minister of tourism when she got a call from the hospital. Irene is labor and was rush to the hospital by the family butler.

The nurse stops her when she wanted to barge into the labor room.

“Only the spouse is allowed to enter.”

“I am her spouse.”

The nurse let her in after putting her on surgical gown, cap and mask on her. Wendy barges into the labor room and she rushes to Irene’s side.

“Push Mrs. Son! Push!”

“I am pushing!!”

“Hi Hun, sorry I’m late!”

“Where were you?!” Irene screams at Wendy.

“Meeting.” Wendy apologizes.

“Take a deep breath Mrs. Son. We can almost see the head.”

Wendy helps with the breathing but she could not help but to scream in pain when Irene bites her arms.

After going through excruciating pain labor for sn hour, the sweet sound of a baby crying echoes in the labor room.

“It’s a girl!” the doctor exclaims and he immediately put the baby beside Irene. Irene cries tears of joy when she saw her bundle of joy. Wendy also cried when she saw the tiny bundle of joy that the doctor put beside her wife.

“Congratulation Mrs. Son and Ms. Son, you just had a beautiful healthy baby girl.”

Wendy went to Irene side and she wipes away her wife’s sweat and tears. She kisses Irene on the forehead and stare at their beautiful baby.

“Honey look…she’s so beautiful.” Irene cries as she feels her baby breathing and crying against her bare skin.

“She is…look she has your eyes. Hi there beautiful.”

The nurses were celebrating with the couple and one of the nurse ask if the couple had a name for the newborn.

Wendy smiles and she nods “Katy Son Yeri…”

To be continue…

A/N: Hi all, I am so sorry that it took me sometimes to update this. Lots of things happened. Well first, due to some circumstances, I had to move from my current house to my new house, the moving process is exhausting! Then the worst thing happened, I got infected by covid-19, got it from colleague, even though I take a good care of my hygiene and stay away from large crowd, but it happened. It’s physically and mentally exhausting but I’m hanging on. I'm still in my recovering stage. I am sorry if the update pace is going to be slower…thank you for staying with me. I promise next chapter is going to be a roller coaster ride.