Chapter 20

Precious Love
Chapter 20: Forgiven???

I woke up by the tap of Xiao Xun. I rubbed my eyes and then I remembered about Gui. My head went up really fast and luckily Gui was still there. I was still holding her hand.

XX: You don’t have to be that scared.

WZ: Oh Xiao Xun. When did you get here?

XX: Just now. Why are you so worried she won’t leave you at all. I promise.

WZ: What are you talking about?

XX: -went and sat at the sofa- Xiao Yu told me about Rong Jia.

WZ: He what?!

XX: Shhhh…. Gui.

WZ: Oh sorry. So I guess you know everything huh?

XX: Apparently. Unless you want to explain it in more detail.

WZ: No thanks. *Then I felt a movement on my hand. I looked over and it was Gui.*

GG: Whe….Where am I?

WZ: You’re at the hospital. *She touched her head and when she saw me she took back her hand.*

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI GUI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of talking and when I opened my eyes, I was not at home in my bed sleeping.

GG: Whe…. Where am I?

WZ: You’re at the hospital. *My head felt a lot of pain so I lifted my hand and put it on there. Then suddenly I realized who it was that answered me. I took back my hand when I realized that he was holding it.*

GG: Go away.

WZ: But….

GG: GO!

XX: Wang Zi, I think you should go out. *Wang Zi went out and I felt calmer. I calming down and I looked at Xiao Xun.*

GG: How did I end up here?

XX: He brought you here.

GG: But the last thing I remember I was at home asleep.

XX: Gui tell me what’s wrong with you?

GG: Nothing is wrong with me.

XX: They told me that you haven’t ate anything since the day after the party. Are you really that mad?

GG: I…

XX: If you are, you shouldn’t because it should be Xiao Man who was angry not you.

GG: But…

XX: Do you know that Xiao Man already forgave him? You should do the same.
GG: But I…

XX: Gui how long do you plan to keep this up? Gui may ask this question? I’m sorry if it might offend you, but are you…. jealous of Wang Zi?

GG: Wha….What?!

XX: Well are you?

GG: Xiao Xun have you gone insane?!

XX: So you are. You were jealous because Wang Zi was about to kiss Xiao Man and not you?

GG: I…

XX: Gui, treat him more nicely. *With that Xiao Xun went out before I could respond to her. Treat him more nicely? What does Xiao Xun mean by that? What is wrong with everyone? How could Xiao Xun come up with that conclusion? I went back to looking at the wall and then Da Ya, Apple, and Xiao Jie[g] came in.

DY: Morning Gui.

GG: Morning.

AP: How do you feel?

GG: OK.

XJ[g]: Need anything?

GG: No. Thanks though.

AP: Gui sorry for asking but why is Wang Zi outside and not inside here?

GG: I don’t want to hear his name.

DY: Gui, you can’t escape him.

GG: I…

XJ[g]: Forgive him. *Forgive him?! And why are you three just like Xiao Xun? Cutting out my sentences before I could finish them?*

AP: Bye Gui. *Those three went out of the room and soon more people came and visited. Wang Zi came back in around 5 to bring me dinner since the other people who visited brought me breakfast and lunch. I was able to eat my pills during the days. He placed the porridge in front of me but I didn’t dare look at him. Today people has been giving me weird comments like “Treasure him.”, “Love him.”, “He’s unique.”, and many more. What was everyone saying? Then Wang Zi stood up to leave. I held him back. I tried to say something but they wouldn’t come out of my mouth.*

WZ: D…Do you need something?

GG: Do..Don’t leave me.

WZ: Huh?

GG: Stay here with me.

FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone finished giving me the weird comments, Xiao Yu was the last one to come visit.

XY: How the ghost doing?

GG: Ey, Xiao Yu what do you mean by that?

XY: How are you feeling?

GG: Fine.

XY: here I brought a fruits basket for you.

GG: Thanks.
XY: No problem. I see you’re still mad at Wang Zi huh?

GG: How did you….

XY: Still outside.

GG: I thought he left by now.

XY: You mean you kicked him out since morning?

GG: Yeah.

XY: Whoa, I hope he doesn’t end up like you.

GG: Xiao Yu what are you talking about?

XY: Well….

GG: Spit it out.

XY: He hasn’t ate anything since yesterday when he brought you here.

GG: What?! Give him something to eat then.

XY: I don’t think he’ll let me. Second time he did this.

GG: Second time? *Xiao Yu told me the story about Rong Jia.* But how come her never told me this story?

XY: He believes that if he did, everyone will just pity him. *Then the nurse came in.*

Nurse: I’m sorry but visiting hours are over.

XY: Well gotta go. See you tomorrow. OH and try being nice to him. Remember I told you he hasn’t ate? Well he took care of you all night. *With that Xiao Yu left. Oh man now I feel guilty. If only they told me that sooner, I would’ve ask for him to come back in.*

END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GG: Du Bu Qi.

WZ: Huh?

GG: I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be mean. I was just angry.

WZ: Are you angry now?

GG: Mei Yo.

WZ: Hao La. I’ll stay.

GG: Ben Dan [stupid]. Why are you so stupid? *I started crying.*

WZ: Wei, how am I stupid? My IQ is over 200.

GG: You’re knowledge may be but not your brain.

WZ: I don’t understand.

GG: Ben Dan! You let yourself starve for many hours and you never told me?!

WZ: I…

GG: Why do you care for me?!

WZ: Because you’re my wife. *I looked up at him and he stared back at me. A wife. That’s all I am to him. But I was kind of happy that he said I was his wife. I wiped my tears away and took the spoon handed it to him.*

GG: Here eat the porridge.

WZ: But it’s your dinner.

GG: I’m not the one starving right now, now am I?

WZ: Uh…

GG: Just eat it. I promise I will tomorrow and the next until I get better.

WZ: What do you mean until you get better?

GG: Uh…

WZ: It’s everyday.

GG: What ever. Just eat. *Wang Zi started eating and I just stared at him. Why was I so harsh to him? Was Xiao Xun right? Was I jealous? I kept staring at him while he ate.*

END OF CHAPTER 20---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------