Chapter 38

Precious Love
CHAPTER 38: Jealous Much?[1]--------------------------------------------------

I followed behind. When I got up there, Wang Zi was already in bed and asleep. I took some clothes to change into and went to bed. I couldn’t sleep that night. I was thinking about what I said to Wang Zi. The next morning when I woke up, Wang Zi wasn’t in bed anymore. I went to change into my uniform and went downstairs. When I got down there, Wang Zi and Rainie were on their way to school. I sighed and got something to eat. Then I called Ya Tou.

PHONE CONVERSATION

YT: Wei?

GG: Wei, Ya Tou?

YT: Gui?

GG: Yeah.

YT: Is there something you need?

GG: Do you mind picking me up?

YT: Where?

GG: At home.

YT: Home? But what about Wang Zi?

GG: He already left.

YT: left but you two…

GG: Are you gonna pick me up or are you gonna let me walk to school?

YT: Hao la. I’ll tell Ah Wei to pick you up when he picks me up.

GG: Hao la bye.

YT: bye.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

Ya Tou and Ah Wei didn’t take a long time to get there. I opened the door as Ah Wei drove up in front. I climbed into the back and we drove off to school. When we got there, the girls ran right to me and started to pull me into the classroom.
GG: Eh? What are you guys doing?

YT: Are you trying to murder Gui? What’s going on?

XX: Why are you late?

GG: Huh?! What do you mean?

XX: Why didn’t you come with Wang Zi? We thought something happened to you.

GG: Mei Yo. I didn’t wake up at the right time and was almost late. So I told Wang Zi and Rainie to go ahead and then I realized that I didn’t have a ride so I called Ya Tou.

XX: You better be telling me the truth or else, you won’t know what happens.

GG: Hao la. Let’s go sit down before the teacher comes in. *I quickly slipped to my seat and gave a long sigh. Then I looked out of the window. Outside was Aaron. He was sitting at the bench and listening to music. I just started to stare at him. Then he looked up and waved to me. I smiled and waved back to him.*

XMN: Gui, who are you waving at?

GG: Huh? Uh… Aaron. He’s out there. *I pointed to where Aaron was but when I looked, he was gone. Where could he had gone? I started to search for him until I felt a hand on my shoulder I shrieked.* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

AY: Gui, it’s me.

GG: Oh Aaron. You scared me. Don’t do that again.

AY: Hahahahahahaha!

GG: Wei, that’s not funny!

AY: To me it is.

GG: Ugh, fine, I won’t talk to you anymore.

AY: Du bu qi. But that scream was ke ai.

GG: huh?

AY: Nothing. Were you searching for me?

GG: Mei Yo.

AY: Don’t lie.

GG: I’m not.

AY: Yes you are.

GG: Nu-uh.. *Aaron started to tickle me, making me burst out laughing. Tears were falling out of my eyes. But what I didn’t know was that he was there looking at me and Aaron’s every move.* A…Aaron stop! Hahahaha!

AY: not until you admit that you were looking for me.

GG: Fine, I was.

AY: ok –stops tickling-

GG: You’re gonna kill me.

AY: Sorry, I can’t help it. So why were you looking for me?

GG: I was hoping to get a ride home.

AY: Huh? But what about Wang Zi?

GG: What about him? He’s got his own responsibility. Rainie.

AY: uh ok. I guess.

GG: So wait for me this after noon?

AY: Yeah. Sure.

GG: Yay!!!!! *I skipped back to my seat happily as all the girls watched me sit down.* What?

XX: Are you ok?

GG: Yep. Never better.

MM: Gui, you haven’t gained back your memories yet?

GG: *Should I tell them? Should I? But if I do, they might tell Wang Zi.* Mei Yo.

AP: But Gui…

GG: -cuts her off- You want to know something?

Girls: What?

GG: I’m more happy now.

XX: What do you mean?

GG: I don’t know. I uh… I … just get this feeling that I’m more happier.

XX: Gui, you’re really weird. I hope you are telling us the truth.

GG: I am. I promise.

XX: Hao la. *Then Rainie walked up to us. Thank god.*

GG: Hey Rain!

Girls: RAIN?!

RY: Uh… Hi Gui.

GG: Is there something that you need? *I tried to smile in front of her.*

RY: Uh… Wang Zi wanted me to tell to not wait on us for dinner tonight.

GG: is he taking you out?

RY: Yeah. I guess if you want to say that.

GG: No need to tell me, I’m also going out tonight.

RY: Oh ok. Well, that’s all.

GG: Ok. Bye. *Rainie went back to where Wang Zi was and started to whisper something into his ear. Wang Zi turned back and stared at me. I looked somewhere else, but when I turned back to Wang Zi, he was still glaring at me. I gulped and got up. I went towards Aaron and stood in front of him.*

AY: Gui, you need something?

GG: Well, I was wondering if you could take me somewhere after school.

AY: Um… Sure.

GG: Yay! *I jumped up and down and hugged Aaron. He was suffocating because I was hugging him too tight. Then I let go.* You’re the best. *I gave him a peck on the cheek and went off.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainie came back to me and whispered to me.

RY: Wang Zi, can you take me out tonight?

WZ: Why?

RY: Well, because Gui is going out tonight and I want to go out too. *I didn’t answer Rainie and turned to look at Gui. She was looking back at me and I just continued to look at her. Then she started to look somewhere else, then back at me. My eyes weren’t off her. Then I saw her get up from her seat and I pinpointed her destination ---------- Aaron Yan. She went there and started to talk to him. I turned back around then I heard her yell.*

GG: Yay! *She was jumping up and down then she hugged Aaron. There was this feeling inside me that I couldn’t explain at all. Why am I feeling this way? Am I……… jealous of her? No way I can’t be. Then I saw it. IT that never happened to me. It was either an accident that can make it happen. But this is definitely not an accident. She kissed him. Then she went back to her seat. I was staring at her the whole time.

THAT AFTERNOON--------------------------------------------------------------------------

School was over and I was outside waiting. I didn’t want her to go anywhere with Aaron. Not when she lost her memories of us together. I saw he walking from her locker outside to wait for Aaron. I go over and grab her hand.

GG: Wang Zi where are you taking me?!

WZ: …..

GG: Wang Zi! Where are we going?! *Then Aaron came up to us and took his hands away from mine.*

AY: What are you doing?!

WZ: She’s my wife. Why can’t I talk to her privately?

AY: That’s no way of trying to talk privately with anyone. Your forcing her to go with you!

WZ: That’s none of you business. What’s it to you when you are trying to court other people’s wife? *We stood there for a bit then Aaron lunged forward and hit me on the jaw. I fell back and landed on the ground.*

GG: Hoh, Wang Zi! *Gui came over and helped me up.*

AY: So what if I am? I love her! I love Gui! I deserve her not you. What if I was the one that married her? What if you were the one who fell in love with her?! Wouldn’t you do the same thing? I fell for her the first time I met her. Nothing can stop me. If I want something. I will surely get it. If I don’t get it, no one can.

WZ: Pathetic….

AY: What?!

WZ: I said you are pathetic! *Aaron was about to lunge forward and hit me again. But someone came in front of me and blocked the punch.*

END OF CHAPTER 38-------------------------------------------------------------------