Chapter 16

Precious Love
CHAPTER 16: Drunk?

WZ: Here Gui. *He hands me a box.*

GG: What is it?

WZ: I don’t know. Oh yeah and Xiao Xun gave this to you. *I opened the box. There was a note on the inside. It read:

Dear Gui,

Please come to Ya Tou’s house tonight at 7. Wear this dress that I got you. You better show up. No more excuses. Smilez:D

Xiao Xun

I smiled and went upstairs to change. [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7642597] <------ The dress.] I thought that it was too revealing so I grab a shawl [http://www.chandrikathomas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/ivory_shawl_1.jpg] that I got for Christmas. I went downstairs and Wang Zi was already ready. He was wearing his tux that he had bought for our wedding.*

GG: You look dashing.

WZ: Uh…. It looks good on you.

GG: Thank you.

WZ: Come on. We gotta go before the girls kill me for getting you there late.

GG: NO I rather have them kill you instead. *I said teasing him.*

WZ: What ever. Come on let’s go. *He walked out the door and I followed behind him going into the car. When we got there, it was already 6:50.*

GG: I think we’re a bit early.

WZ: Let’s go in. *Wang Zi goes out of the car and opens my door. I step out and stare at Ya Tou’s house.*

GG: This house is awesome. It’s just, the lights are out. I wonder what those people are doing. *I went to the door and rang the doorbell. There was no answer. I kept pressing the doorbell, but still no answer.* Ya Tou! Xiao Xun! Open the door! It’s Gui.

WZ: That’s weird, they ask us to come but don’t let us in.

GG: This is not like them. *I touch the doorknob and turned the handle. The door opened. Why would they leave the door unlock?* The doors not lock Wang Zi.

WZ: Huh?! *He ran towards the door and saw that it was open.* That’s funny, well might as go in. *Wang Zi and I go into Ya Tou’s house. As soon as I opened the light, there was a……*

Everyone: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Everyone jumped out.*

GG: Wei, what is going on here?

WZ: Yeah, what’s wrong with you people?

AQ: Finally, I thought I was gonna get a cramp.

XY: Ey, Owodog. You think it’s only you who feels that way? Everyone here feels that way. *Me and Wang Zi was confused. What was going on?*

XX: Oh Gui, so the dress does suit you.

GG: Huh? Oh Xiao Xun, thanks.

XX: You don’t have to because it’s not only me. The other girls helped especially Apple.

GG: In that case thank you everyone.

WZ: Sorry to interrupt but what is going on here?
YT: Because last time Gui missed the party, we especially made this party for her. She has to make up for it. It was all thanks to everyone here.

WL: But Ya Tou and Xiao Xun suggested it. SO we decided to have it here.

AP: This is kind of like a Welcome Back Party for Gui. *I was crying. I stood there crying. Because I was happy.*

TT: Ey, Gui why are you crying?

GG: Because I am sooo happy to have friends like you guys. I can’t believe you did all this for me! *I started to cry even more. All the girls came towards me and hugged me.*

All of the girls: Gui don’t cry.

XJ[g]: You might not look pretty anymore.

GG: Ey, Xiao Jie are you saying that I’m ugly?

XJ[g]: Eh? Bu Shi la Gui. You’re very pretty, but you don’t look good while crying.

GG: Xiao Jie, I was just kidding. *I lighten you and wiped my tears away. The girls pulled me away and we partied. It was 10 p.m. and the party was still going on. I was sitting on the couch staring at everyone else who was partying. Mei Mei and Wei Yu were dancing, Tong Tong and Xiao Ma were talking. It seemed as though they were drunk. The people who were drunk were Tong Tong, Xiao Ma, Xiao Yu, Xiao Xun, Apple, Ao Quan, Xiao Jie, and last but not least Wang Zi. Actually more like forced to drink. Ao Quan kept bothering Wang Zi to drink and actually convinced him. He was drunk and he knew it too.*

AQ: Man, we’re out of drinks. *Ao Quan quickly said and fell back down.*

XJ[b]: Huh?! Out?! I want more!

AP: Da Ya! Da Ya!

DY: What is it Apple?

AP: More drinks.

DY: Ey, we’re out. You guys drank it all.

AQ: Go buy more!

DY: Zhang Hao Quan, you ordered me?!

AQ: No. No my sweetie. *He grabs Da Ya and pulls her down. He hugs her. She struggled to get out of Ao Quan’s arm.*

DY: Ao Quan let go of me.

AQ: No. I Love You. *I Muffled a laugh so did the rest that wasn’t drunk. I tried not to laugh so hard.*

DY: Ey, Gui you keep laughing but what about Wang Zi?

GG: -stops laughing- Nothing about Wang Zi he seems perfectly fine.

TT: Some one go and buy more! *Tong Tong was yelling.* Da Ya! Can you go?!

DY: I would love to but Ao Quan won’t let go of me.

GG: Uh… Da Ya…. I can go. Since I see that you’re busy, I’ll go.

DY: Thank you. *She said and continued to get out of Ao Quan’s arms.* Gui, the money’s in my bag.

GG: No it’s not necessary, I’ll just use my money since I volunteer to buy.

DY: Oh ok. Thank you again.

GG: Ya Tou, do you mind going to the store with me?

YT: No.

AW: Ah Wei wants to go to.

GG: Sure. You can carry the bag.

AW: Ey, Gui!

GG+YT: -laughs and exits out the door.- *Ah Wei follows behind pouting.*

COMING BACK FROM THE STORE------------------------

YT: Gui, what do you think of Wang Zi now?

GG: What do you mean?

YT: Like, what do you see him like?

GG: I see him as a person who is bipolar. One minute he’s sweet and kind and the next he’s all mad or something.

AW: That’s Wang Zi for ya.

GG: What do you mean?

AW: Wang Zi’s always like that, I mean that’s how he is. He’s always cold towards everyone. He was like that to me when we first met. But don’t think too much. He’s actually a nice guy and caring towards his friends.

GG: Oh.

AW: Yep. *Everyone was quiet on the way back to Ya Tou’s place.* WE’RE BACK! *Ah Wei yelled when we came back. Me and Ya Tou were smiling behind Ah Wei. Ah Wei will always be Ah Wei; childish and naïve.* Here’s the drink. *Ah Wei placed the drinks down on the table.*
GG: Da Ya, you’re still in Ao Quan’s arms?

DY: Yep, he won’t let me go at all. I have to wait until he falls asleep.

GG: How Ke Ai both of you are.

DY: Gui….

GG: Fine. Fine.

DY: Gui, I think you should get Wang Zi before he gets really drunk and you can’t carry him.

GG: Hao La. *I went towards Wang Zi.* Wang Zi. Wang Zi. Wake up. We need to go home now. It’s late.

WL: Gui, don’t touch Wang Zi right now.

GG: Why?

WL: He turns into a kissing maniac when he is drunk. You never know when he’ll strike.

GG: Uh…..

AW: He’s right. Let him be. *Then there was a….*

END OF CHAPTER 16-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------