Chapter 8

Precious Love
Chapter 8: Who’s that? Jealousy stirring up?

I entered the classroom the next morning and everything was normal. Except for the fact that there was a bunch of girls and guys staring at me and Wang Zi. I felt uncomfortable still. This morning when I got into class, Apple and Mei Mei came up to me.

MM: Gui, do you want to go shopping with us this afternoon?

GG: Sorry Mei Mei. How about another time? I’m busy this whole week.

MM: Oh I forgot, you have to get ready for your wedding. Sorry.

A: But we won’t get another chance. After you marry, you won’t have time to go shopping with us.

GG: Why not?

A: Your ‘lovely’ husband, might not let you.

GG: Ey, he may be my husband soon but that doesn’t mean I don’t have any freedom.

WZ: I see gossipers about me. *Wang Zi popped up.*

GG: Wang Zi! Ey, you scared me.

WZ: That’s what you get.

GG: Hey! Anyways, *Turning to Mei Mei and Apple.* We will go shopping. I have to this afternoon.

A: Can we come?

GG: You have to. Not only you. There’s Mei Mei, Ya Tou, and Da Ya.

DY: Why do we have to show up and go shopping? * Da Ya asked. She and Ya Tou looked at us.*

GG: Oh, I didn’t mention who I picked as my bridesmaid? *They all shook their heads.* Sorry I didn’t mean to not tell. Well I picked Apple, Da Ya, Mei Mei, and Ya Tou.

YT: Thank you Gui. But who is the Maid of Honor?

GG: I picked Xiao Xun. *After hearing her name, Xiao Xun looked up.*

XX: Huh?! *I went over to her.*

GG: Gui Gui said, Xiao Xun is her Maid of Honor for her wedding.

XX: Gui, are you sure? *She pulled me out of the classroom.* You know about my feelings. If I become the Maid of Honor, who knows what I would do. Remember I might not be able to control these feelings of mine.

GG: Xiao Xun, that’s why I told you to switch roles with me, but you wouldn’t.

XX: Gui Gui, stop being naïve alright. You know I can’t do that. Even if you wanted me to. * I nodded my head.*

GG: I understand that much, but you have to be my Maid of Honor and you’re going shopping with me this afternoon with everyone else. *I went back into the class room before she could protest. She knows me. I’m Gui the persistent one. What I say goes. School ended really quick and we were on our way to Wang Zi’s car. Wang Zi had to give us a lift. Xiao Xun, Apple, Da Ya, Ao Quan, and Me went into Wang Zi’s car. Mei Mei, Ya Tou, Ah Wei, Wei Lian, and Xiao Yu went into Wei Yu’s car. When we got there, my mom and Wang Zi’s mom was at the shop already. They made me try on all these wedding dresses, but not one did I like. There’s this one wedding dress that I liked, it was white and red and it was strapless. It looked very cute so I tried it on and my mom said that it was perfect. Here’s the link: wedding dress: [http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/3/9/9/6/8/webimg/207973004_o.jpg]. The other girls got a all red dress that looked very cute on each of them. Link: [http://www.nexteve.com/shop/evening-dresses/F6361.html]. Xiao Xun and I were the only ones who had white with our dresses. Everyone got what they wanted. We even planned out our hairstyles. The guys on the other hand also wore the same thing. No difference, maybe in the fabric and designs but definitely not the color; white collar shirt with red vest over, and a black tux over them all with different styled bow ties. They looked cute in their clothing. Me and Wang Zi and I had to pick out another dress and tux for the after party. Nobody else wanted to change their clothing. It was a requirement for me and Wang Zi. I came out with a red and white dress that looked cute and styling when someone came in. When I saw that person, my eyes widen and I ran to hug him.

GG: Calvin! *Then Wang Zi came out. When he saw us hug, he went back inside the dressing room to change.*

CC: Gui! Wow you look even more surprising and beautiful! *Calvin said when releasing me.*

GG: I thought you were in America with Ge! How did you come back?

CC: I was, but I came back first when your mom called me.

GG: Mom told you?

CC: Yeah.

GG: Darn I wanted to tell you first! *I turned and saw everyone staring at me.*

A: Ms. Wu Ying Jie, who is this person? Why are you hugging him? and talking to him like that?

GG: Ey, why can’t I hug him? Is there a rule that I can’t hug him? And why can’t I talk to him like this?

A: No, but…

GG: See then I can hug him. And talk to him right?* Mei Mei went up and hugged Calvin.*

MM: Hey Cal. How’s everything doing?

CC: Everything’s fine.

WY and all the girls: AHEM * They broke apart and we three stared at them.*

MM: What’s wrong? *She asked Wei Yu. Wei Yu came up to Calvin. He gave Calvin the ‘She’s-my-girl’ look. Calvin and I busted out laughing. Every stared at us blankly and so did Wang Zi when he over heard. Mei Mei giggled.* Wei Yu are you jealous?

WY: No. Why would I be? If you want to break up, then let’s break up. *Calvin and I stared at him. I guess they couldn’t figure it out.*

MM: No, I don’t want to break up. *Her eyes were filled with tears I knew she was about to cry.*

WY: But you and this guy… *Mei Mei broke into tears and ran out the shop.*

GG: Wei Yu, listen carefully, Mei Mei and Calvin can not get together ever!

WY: What do you mean?

GG: Calvin is Mei Mei’s Ge.

WY: Ge?

CC: Yep, it seems you made my mei mei [saying little sister] cry. I might not go easy on you. *Wei Yu looked nervously around.*

GG: WEI YU! DON’T STAND THERE LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT AND GO AFTER MEI MEI. IF NOT, YOU MIGHT BE BROKEN UP FOR REAL. IF YOU DO, I WONT GUARENTEE THAT YOU WOULD MAKE IT ALIVE AFTER I’M DONE WITH YOU. *With that, Wei Yu went outside to look for Mei Mei. Then when my mom came in and saw Calvin she gasped.

GG mom: Callie!

CC: Aunty June! *They hugged. Every one else stared in surprise. *

DY: Wait, Aunty?

AW: Did he just say aunty? *Mom and Calvin let go of each other.*

GG mom: Uhn… is there a problem? Can’t he call me that when he is Gui’s cousin?

Everyone: GUI’S COUSIN?!! * Mom nodded.*

YT: God Gui. Why didn’t you tell us it was your cousin? You got us all scared. We thought he was your boyfriend.

GG: No, didn’t you guys catch it? He is Mei Mei’s Ge and Mei Mei is my cousin. So that also makes him my cousin.

Everyone: DUH?! *I looked over at Wang Zi. I could see a relaxed face, it was different one this time. Then Mei Mei and Wei Yu came in. They came holding hands.*

GG: That was fast.

MM: Wei Yu already apologized.

FLASHBACK--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WY: Mei Mei! Where are you?! * He saw someone who looked like Mei Mei boarding a bus.* MEI MEI! WAIT! *But he was too late, Mei Mei already went inside the bus. She was crying in the bus. Wei Yu had no choice but to run after the bus. He kept screaming Mei Mei’s name. Everyone on the bus heard and turned around to see. So did Mei Mei. When she saw Wei Yu running after the bus, she told the bus driver to stop. Wei Yu watched as the bus stopped and Mei Mei came running down the bus. She ran to Wei Yu and started hitting him on the chest.

MM: WEI YU YOU STUPID! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

WY: *He hugged Mei Mei.* Mei Mei, Dui Bu Qi. I didn’t mean to. I thought you guys were dating.

MM: Why would I be? I wouldn’t cheat behind your back. You know that I love you.

WY: I love you too. * Tears streamed down Mei Mei’s face. And she cried in Wei Yu’s arms.* Come on let’s go back before everyone wonders where we are. * Mei Mei nodded. *

END OF FLASHBACK----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------End of chapter 8