27. The Truth About Im Yoona

Thieves in the Night

 

"Call her in." Onew said to Taemin as the five of them looked at the people they were holding.

 

"Yes, hyung." Taemin said and picked up the phone.

 

15 minutes later, she entered the station.

 

"Hello, Ms. Im Yoona. Please identify the people in the room." Onew told her.

 

Yoona looked inside and saw the three of them sitting there, "They all go to the school, from left to right, Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, and Lee Sungjong." She replied.

 

"We might need you to testify when it comes down to it of how you know them and met them." Onew said.

 

"I understand. Especially since you probably didn't find any fingerprints at the museum?" Yoona asked.

 

Onew shook his head and sighed, "None. Not a single one. It's like they didn't touch anything." 

 

"What if they had gloves?" Yoona asked.

 

"Then, where are they? They didn't have them on walking in. And it's only three of them. With just a videotape and your testimony, we need all 7." Onew ran his hand through his hair angrily.

 

"Then, use those 3 to get the other 4." She suggested simply.

 

"We tried. They won't give each other up. And they're claiming that they don't know each other." Onew said.

 

Yoona pursed her lip and went to the other side, revealing herself.

 

"Well, well. New student Im Yoona is a spy for the police. How touching." Sungjong scoffed.

 

"Tell me the other 4. We both know I know who they are. But unless you give them up, we can't get them." She said firmly.

 

"What other 4, Miss Im Yoona? I don't even know these people." Sunggyu said.

 

"Don't play games with me." She threatened.

 

"Don't you mean don't play games with us?" Dongwoo asked, "New students will regret messing with the seniors." 

 

-----

 

"Okay, so I figure that the only thing the police have on the others is Yoona's testimony and the security tapes. There's no fingerprints. Also, I figure that the police would try to use the other three to get to the rest of you." Jae Mi said.

 

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Well, with a eyewitness testimony, the person has to be credible. So if we discredit Yoona then no matter what she says, no one will believe her." Jae Mi said.

 

"They will also need a lawyer there so I shall call my brother to do it. Just to make sure they don't get tortured." She said.

 

"So how should we discredit Yoona? And we definitely need the security tapes." Woohyun asked.

 

"We'll handle the security tape." Hoya and L said together.

 

"Okay, then to discredit Yoona, either we have to make it look like she's incompetent or she wasn't there. The first is easier than the second since she has attended school with us." Jae Mi said.

 

"Okay, so how should we make Yoona look like she's crazy?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"That's the easy part." Jae Mi gave a devious smile as she began to tell the others the rest of her plan.

 

Author's Note:
Another update~ :)

^^V Have all of you caught with my spamming yet? ;D

Love you all ^^V