28. Start of the Rescue

Thieves in the Night

 

"Text her you greasy babo." Jae Mi told Woohyun.

 

The boy was so reluctant to talk to Yoona, he thought she would know.

 

"Trust me as long as you act like how you act in school, it won't matter. Just act like you're obsessed with her or something." Jae Mi said dismissively.

 

"That's easy for you to say." Woohyun sighed.

 

"Oh, please you mean to tell me that the Great Woohyun who can win over any girl is afraid of being denied by Yoona?" Jae Mi teased. "Fine then, L, can you call Yoona and get her to go on a date with you?" She tried a different approach.

 

"Yah! I never said that!" Woohyun argued, punching the numbers.

 

Jae Mi gave L a small smile to let him know that the plan to convince Woohyun worked.

 

Jae Mi took out her own phone and dialed his number.

 

"Seunghyun oppa! I need a favor..." Jae Mi said.

 

"Jiyong oppa is going? Okay, thank you, oppa!" Jae Mi smiled widely after letting Seunghyun speak.

 

"Bye, oppa." She hung up and jumped happily.

 

"We have a 'lawyer' for the boys. I'm sure Jiyong oppa can handle the police force. Also Daesung oppa is going to help him out too." Jae Mi told them.

 

"Yoona replied and will go out with me tonight." Woohyun said.

 

"Cool. Sungyeol and I will make sure she gets into trouble. Make sure you go to Romano's. Seung Ri oppa works there so he can help us too." Jae Mi directed Woohyun before he left to do his part.

 

She turned her attention towards L and Hoya, "Okay the videotape should be in the drawer of the evidence room. The evidence room as you enter the precinct is on the left side, down the hallway, second door on the right." She explained.

 

"Understood." L and Hoya said.

 

"Also, Daesung oppa will there so if you need help you can ask him. Jiyong oppa will be busy playing lawyer since he studied law before." Jae Mi said.

 

"Why?" L asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

 

"We were wondering how to get out of something my parents forced me and Seunghyun oppa to do and Jiyong oppa helped us. It's nothing." Jae Mi said dismissively.

 

"Once everything is gone, Jiyong oppa will make sure that the officers release the others. If they don't, then we might need another plan to break them out. But I'm sure Jiyong oppa will get them out." She said firmly.

 

"Okay." L and Hoya left to plan to get the videotape.

 

"And what about the two of us?" Sungyeol asked her.

 

"We get to make Yoona look like a thief." Jae Mi smiled deviously before picking up another object that looked like a phone.

 

But it was wrong to assume things when Jae Mi was around.

 

"I'm so glad we're on the same side now." Sungyeol said, shaking his head and following behind Jae Mi.

 

Author's Note:

For fashionchik91, MOMO UNNI:)

Here you areee~~ The start of the rescue:)

3 more chapters to complete the whole thing which I'm working on:)

hehehe :3